Pediatrics  |
Dr. Jonathan Kramer, MD
Dr. Jonathan Kramer, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Yorba Linda, CA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with St.Jude Medical Center.

4300 Rose Dr Ste E

Yorba Linda, CA 92886

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California

Learn about Dr. Kramer

Dr. Kramer's Experience

Dr. Kramer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Kramer "Nothing is more important to our pediatricians than keeping your children healthy. We offer comprehensive care for your child at every stage, from newborn care to sports physicals.

I love being able to help families through the joys and challenges of raising happy, healthy children. It's a remarkable thing to sign a teenager's health form for college and remember the first time you saw that child as a newborn. Between those two events, you've not only helped that child avoid and recover from a wide range of illnesses, but you've helped them establish the habits necessary for a lifetime of good health. My role in a family's life is not only to help ensure each child's health and well being, but to educate and support the parents. Guiding parents through each concern and worry--offering them accurate, comprehensive information--is a critical part of being a good pediatrician."

• Pediatrics

• Ataxia
  • Bedsores
  • Bunion
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dermatitis
  • Ear Disorders
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Knee Sprain
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Limb Swelling
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nausea
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Newborn Jaundice

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Liver Function Test
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Uc Irvine-Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Uc Irvine Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Kramer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kramer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kramer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kramer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kramer to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Kramer's Performance
Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr. Kramer was quick to cut me off while speaking several times over the course of a few visits. I do not feel he has any desire to allow others to speak or ask questions. His demeanor has been negative and not welcoming for every visit.
Diamond Bar, CA |
Dr Kramer is a decent doctor and answered questions. My kids each saw him once and did not like his demeanor. They felt he did not listen to their concerns and was pushy with vaccinations. I felt that my children were just missing their old Kaiser doctor since we had changed insurance policies that year. After Dr Kramer called me at home and was pushing immunizations on my 12 year old child. He was rude to me and insensitive to my child's special psychological needs. Looking for a new doctor!
La Habra, CA |
In the last 18 years we have seen Dr Kramer on many occasions. With 4 kids his office often felt like our second home. As the kids have gotten older we do see him less often but even now he still treats them with great care and shows concern for every ailment they throw his way, from warts to torn acl's, he always give them plenty of time to talk and addresses all of their concerns. My sisters were so impressed with how our kids spoke about Dr Kramer they take their own children now.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Kramer was my child's pediatrician from birth to around age 10. He is personable and knowledgeable and always made be feel comfortable as a new mom. The falling out with him was over vaccinations. He is a pro-vaxxer with no room for any other point of view, no discussion or sensitivity. With the "science" lacking on several vaxes, this hardline stance and unrelenting shaming was intolerable. He said he doesn't like to have patients that aren't completely vaccinated. So, we left.
Corona, CA |
Dr. Kramer is a caring nurturing doctor. I love that he is direct and honest and that he answers all of our questions when we come in. I never feel like our appointments are rushed, and we sincerely appreciate his common sense approach to health and raising children. He is respectful and patient and never dismissive of our concerns and does a great job of putting our minds at ease as new parents. His nursing staff is friendly and compassionate, his office staff is efficient and easy to work with
in Anaheim, CA |
Prepare to spend at least three months trying to get an appointment with Dr. Kramer. And when the office staff makes a mistake to wait an additional three months. Dr. Kramer is a good doctor when you can meet with him, but his staff is rude and having to schedule an appointment six months in advance is getting old. Even when you do get an appointment you get grief because they don't check with your insurance and threaten you with a huge bill for a well-visit. The office staff and setup is awful.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
Dr. Kramer has been our pediatrician since my third child and youngest was born in 1999.I wanted Dr. Kramer as our family pediatrician when I interacted with him through phone calls as he was the doctor on call while my oldest had pneumonia. I loved his compassion and caring. I was so impressed when he called us back (while he was no longer on call!) to check on the well being of our son. As soon as our family insurance allowed it, we have had Dr. Kramer as our pediatrician.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kramer, MD?
Are you Dr. Kramer?