Dr. Jonathan Kim, MD

Dr. Jonathan Kim, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 42

Dr. Jonathan Kim, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Cypress, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball and HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kim to book an appointment.

Houston Fertility Institute

Cypress21216 Northwest Fwy Ste 580 Cypress, TX 77429
Houston Fertility Institute610 LAWRENCE ST Tomball, TX 77375
Katy Office23920 Katy Fwy Katy, TX 77494

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kim

92.56198347107438%
1.6528925619834711%

Dr. Kim
This office and its staff are so attentive. They made me feel like I was their only patient every time. Everyone was so accommodating, professional, and caring from the first time we called to make an appointment. Everyone truly goes out of their way to help you in any way possible. Dr. Kim answered all of our questions and was very thorough from the start. He was so positive through our entire process. I am forever grateful.
Jul 18, 2021
We have had a great experience working with Dr. Kim at the Katy office. He is very prompt with answering any questions or concerns we have had and we feel like we can trust his expertise. Thank you!
May 07, 2021
Dr kim is a really a good doctor, he listens, explains and he really took care of us. I got my daughter through IVF and first try first success! And for the second pregnancy it's same! Thank you again for all your work and your patience.
Apr 18, 2021
Great experience with Dr Kim - friendly, informative, quick to respond to questions. Nursing staff were good but there were some instances where information was communicated poorly or incorrect.
Apr 14, 2021
Dr. Kim and the HFI staff are absolutely wonderful. They all helped to make a very tough journey the best it could possibly be. We are so glad we found this group. Dr. Kim is so beloved by all of his patients and his bedside manner and compassion are truly unrivaled. He never made us feel rushed and answered all of our questions. Dr. Kim stays on top of all of the latest information and is both reassuring and honest. Would 100 percent refer any friends/family to his care.
Feb 12, 2021
Loved our entire experience with Dr. Kim as his team. Truly grateful for everything they do.
Jan 10, 2021
I am very satisfied with my overall experience at the Sugar Land HFI location . Dr Kim has been very nice and thorough with answering our questions. I am also glad we waited for the right conditions to do the transfer which resulted in a successful transfer the first time.
Nov 26, 2020
Professional and courteous. They are genuinely happy for their patients, I am sad to be 'graduating'.
Nov 19, 2020
Good,friendly,and listener
Nov 10, 2020
Amazing, the dedication and knowledge is top tier. From the first day, we felt that we were in good hands and although we had a bad outcome the first time, he never let us lose hope and that to us meant more than a scientific answer. This is a clinic that treats you like family and will always make you feel comfortable. I will be recommending this place to everyone, including the LGTB community like us.
Sep 12, 2020
Great doctor, listens to your concerns and very realistic. Staff responds to email quickly.
Aug 22, 2020
Dr. Kim and the staff have been some of the best support on our journey. They were always available for questions, provided assistance with meds, frank with results and are great cheerleaders. During our time with the Katy office, we really built a mutual caring relationship.
Aug 19, 2020
Excellent bedside manners and very knowledgeable. Truly wish I could remain with Dr. Kim throughout my whole pregnancy. Great friendly staff. Would recommend HFI to family and friends. Thanks for everything!
Jul 15, 2020
very excellent dr makes me feel comfortable staff is amazing wait time is on point
May 09, 2020
Dr. KIm is an amazing doctor who takes the time to make sure his patients are informed and comfortable every step of the way. He is extremely knowledgable and invested in the success of his patients.
Apr 30, 2020
I loved my experience. The doctors and nurses were great.
Apr 10, 2020
I continued to visit Dr.Kim for my second pregnancy. The doctor is very helpful and hear outs the concerns, goes beyond normal to assist the patients. The staff is very responsible, helpful and proactive in assisting patients. I would give a five star and recommend the place for everyone.
Feb 26, 2020
Everything has been great and to my expectations.
Dec 19, 2019
I greatly appreciated the timely responses and the compassion from all nurse and Dr. Kim. They were ready to answer any question. Dr. Kim took all of my concerns seriously and offered compassionate, researched medical advice.
Dec 07, 2019
Dr. Kim and his staff are amazing. This is our second pregnancy with Dr. Kim. Always a pleasant experience while there. We are so happy we found this office!!
Oct 25, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Kim?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Kim treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Mammography
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubo-Ovarian Abscess
  • Urine Pregnancy Test
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginosis Screening

Dr. Kim accepts

Dr. Kim accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Preferred PPO
Medicaid

Prior to joining Houston Fertility Institute, he has done extensive research in the role of obesity on the hypothalamic-pituitary axis. In addition, he...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility