Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD

Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 43

Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Hoboken, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Keith to book an appointment.

Office Hours

Sun

Mon

Tue

closed
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery

Dr. Keith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Keith

3.9

Dr. Keith

Dr. Keith changed my life when he preformed my top surgery. From my initial visit to my follow up appointments, the entire experience was outstanding. His bedside manner is impeccably professional as it is personable. Dr. Keith is exceedingly knowledgable and provided me with all the information needed to confidently go through with surgery. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Jadis – May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
The minute I met with Dr. Keith — I sensed his competence and compassion. He was extraordinarily patient, complete with a PowerPoint and a willingness to answer any question. He never lost patience with my family, nor with the multitude of visits and questions we heaped upon him.Dr. Keith is also a dad and I think this adds to the sense of understanding he provides when speaking with him 1:1. In addition, he sets a tone with the office staff. You will not meet any flippant receptionist or assistant. Phone calls are promptly returned. On the day of surgery, the masked nurses will give you a hug and comforting words! ! Just extraordinary. Thank you so, so much from the bottom of our hearts. The Spivey González family
Evelyn Maria González – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
I had top surgery with Dr. Keith in summer 2018 and currently planning bottom surgery with him. I honestly couldn't be happier. It still baffles my mind how flat and symmetrical my chest is now, given one size was almost 2 cups larger than the other side. He is always respectful, mimics my language for my body parts and takes time to answer all my questions. He gives a realistic picture of the surgery, potential complications and surgery outcome - also taking underlying medical conditions into consideration. In addition to other medical issues, I'm obese, but my BMI was never an issue - just adding that because a lot of surgeons have a BMI cut-off. From all surgeons I ever consulted with, I feel like I can trust his word and his work the most. Also, there used to be problems with his practice manager at Rutgers, but since he is with ECAPS I never had to wait long for a response to an email, get them on the phone or have them call me back.
Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
I had a top surgery consult with him. Short version? Gave me an unsolicited breast cancer exam, pushed it as necessary so I could "learn to check for lumps" (in boobs I was getting rid of?) when I didn't want to do it. (Also, he didn't teach me anything. He was doing ALL the touching there.) This wasn't discussed with me beforehand, he didn't mention it until my parents were out of the room. I hope it wasn't intended to be as creepy and invasive as it felt, but either way I was very uncomfortable with that part of my body and springing something like that on me with zero warning was not okay. Also, as an aside, the only reason I was there in the first place was to either get surgery done within a certain timeframe (because I was going to school) or prove to my insurance that I couldn't get that through him so they'd cover another surgeon. His office refused to guarantee that I'd be able to get in on time, which is fair, and also refused to put that in writing, which was infuriating.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
His staff's inability to properly coordinate and communicate with a partner urologist led to months and months of delays in obtaining important surgery, which has caused me massive problems, and his staff just doesn't care.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Thorne Melcher – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
I had top surgery with Dr. Keith February 2020. His wait time for surgery was super fast, I had my consult and then a month later had my surgery. He is very thorough and wants the best results he can give you. At the consult he explains everything to the T and showed multiple results which look phenomenal. Contacting the office was super easy and his staff is very nice towards lgbtq. Dr. Keith also makes sure his hospital staff uses the correct pronouns. This was the best experience I could’ve wished for and I’m very happy with my results. 10/10 recommended
Danny – Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
only con: it can be pretty hard to reach his office so you have to keep calling pros: clean office, very kind and caring surgeon. He makes sure you get the best care you can which can be a little rare these days. excellent manners which can also be a little rare these days. finally, his staff explained things i’ve asked in detail. they don’t give a 4 word answer, they explained in full detail. for example: i asked why is this or this required out of curiosity and they said because of this, this and this instead of just this in extremely short wording. he’s one of those people where they very obviously know what they are doing.
Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
I went to Dr. Keith for a top surgery consult in Feb 2019. He and the other MD with him were friendly, respectful, thorough, and easy to talk to. However, although his office staff were nice enough, they were VERY unprofessional and disrepectful. Prior to the appointment, the (office manager I think) called my emergency contact (who is not my medical proxy or at all connected to my insurance) to get my insurance information (which I had already given them). She then proceeded to divulge sensitive information about the nature of my appointment to him. During my appointment she spent the entire time I was there misgendering me. Mind you, this included a 10-15 minute conversation in which she directly counseled me about the insurance approval process, surgical preparation, and logistics for my specific procedure. As a clinical profession who handles HIPAA sensitive information all the time, I feel very negatively (and unprotected) about my treatment and the handling of my information.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
none – May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
Dr. Keith is simply one of the most caring and compassion surgeons I've ever met. He explained my procedure and recovery very throughly. Pre and postop he was reassuring and attentive. Removal of breasts and chest masculinization (involving large breasts): outcome is even better than I expected. Virtually no pain and a speedy recovery. His staff works hard to handle insurance approval and claims. He is very supportive and proactive for his transgender patients. I can't recommend him enough.
Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
I met Dr Keith 2 yrs ago after seeing 3 other plastic surgeons who refused to do my breast reconstruction because I was a smoker.At the time he was working out of Newark. Some people think they don't want to go 2 Newark but I know that's the place and the surgeon for me. A Dr. who works at a trauma hospital who literally reconstructs peoples bodies from gun shot wounds and car accidents is a master at anything u throw at them. And this Dr is. Every Dr who sees my breasts asks for his name!
Carol A. in Toms+River – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
I've had excellent experience with him as I've had a year long breast reconstruction from breast cancer.
Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?
I recently had a visit with Dr. Keith and his staff. I was very nervous before my visit. Once I entered the room the staff and him made me feel comfortable. He explained everything and is so kind and seems caring. It's hard to come across doctors that care now a days. Now I am confident for my surgery and I feel that I am in the perfect hands.
  • Long wait times
paterson – Mar 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Keith, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Keith?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Keith accepts

Dr. Keith accepts the following insurance:

QualCare