Dermatology  |
Dr. Jonathan Kantor, MD
Dr. Jonathan Kantor, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in St Augustine, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Kantor is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside.

1301 Plantation Island Dr S Ste 106B

St Augustine, FL 32080

• AARP
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Careplus
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems

Learn about Dr. Kantor

See how frequently Dr. Kantor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Kantor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kantor "Florida Center for Dermatology, P.A. was founded with the goal of delivering the highest quality dermatology and dermatologic surgery care to patients of the First Coast. Our mission is continued excellence in dermatology, and we provide a single standard of care to all patients; every patient is treated as a member of the family. We earnestly believe that the most important person in the room is the patient, and our practice philosophy is guided by an unwavering dedication to this principle."

• Dermatology
  • General Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Infections
  • Genital Warts
  • Impetigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Pennsylvania Hospital Of The University Of Pa Health System
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kantor has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch
  • French
  • German

Dr. Kantor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kantor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kantor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kantor to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Kantor's Performance
Orange Park, FL |
I have been a Patient of Dr Kantors , since before he had his own practice in St Augustine. His office staff leave a lot to be desired. Apart from making appointments and answering the phone, they have never helped with any questions I've had, or seemed knowledgeable or bothered to try to help me further. Several occasions I was promised call backs and nothing. Dr Kantor is a fantastic Dermatologist, and so is his PA, however his office staff do not match up to his high standards
St Augustine, FL |
Caring, easy to talk with and explains options for treatment.
St Augustine, FL |
PA was fair. Trying to get copy of my results very poor. Have been trying for three(3) weeks and am getting the run-a-round by the office staff. Would not recommend mainly because of the staff in the office.
in Jacksonville, FL |
My husband has been with Dr. Kantor going on ten years. His bedside manner is the best and his knowledge is even more impressive. The office staff is so friendly and polite on the phone no matter how busy they are. They provide excellent care all around.
in St Augustine |
His office manager Bella is just the worst. Everyone sees the way she speaks to her poor employees. They seriously had the best staff ever a little over a year ago - the two sweet nurses' that handled the biopsy results were the best. So sad to see such a decent doctor get ran down by his wife. Horrible management skills. All their employees look miserable its pathetic.
in St Augustine, FL |
Disgusting!!! This medical office takes advantage of mentally disable people. My daughter made appointment in dermatologist office of Dr. Jonathan Kantor in May 2016 about freckles and rush on her chest. She came for consultation to a doctor's office, and they told her that she need a lazer treatment and they can do it right now, and they did. Charge her $375 , and she need to do 3 more!!!! Consultation turn up to be rip off! About the rush- no one even notice it in dermatologist office!!
St Augustine, FL |
I was going to another dermatologist who is nice but does not do surgery. He referred me to Dr. Kantor for my surgery. Apparently he is a world known surgeon! WOW. I have heard his name a lot from the community but when he took care of my moes surgery I could not even see the scar. I was terrified and their office made everything seem so relaxed and they fed us! I love this doctor.
Jacksonville Fl |
Oh where do I start? The ultimate arrogant entitled doctor. His wife Bella runs his office but he clearly doesn't respect her and runs the show (God knows why able women become their husbands office drones). I tried to get details about my wife's report for weeks to no avail. Doctor never called back despite multiple promises. Quite a pair. Go elsewhere.
palm coast, fl |
Regarding my husband First visit saw the PA Ralph ( Loved him), scheduled for surgery in office. Dr kantor did the surgery. called for weeks for the results...staff very rude....told me not ready...then my husband got very sick with lung cancer, put on hospice....i received a huge bill from their office..called the office to complain that we never received his path results and it had been a year! All of a sudden I received a certified letter with his positive cancer results!!! 1 year later!!!!
in Palm coast |
Least professional office staff I've ever encountered. The Dr's wife Bella will brag him up and down but the funny part is that you will never see him, only the PA(unless you need surgery). Who wants to visit a dermatologist office if you are always passed to the physicians assistant. No thanks!
in St augustine |
Dr. Kantor removed place on my face, said it was squamous cell, had to do surgery. I went to another doctor (dr. Kantor argued about that), found there was no cancer. Friends have had similar experiences.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been with Dr. Kantor for years and even followed him from North Fla. Dermatology. His new office manager Bella and floor manager Alex are so rude! They could care less about you. I was diagnosed with melanoma and Dr. Kantor could not do surgery for three weeks. Refused to call me regarding the timeline. When I brought my concerns up they refused to do my surgery. I have never been treated so rude from an office in all my life!
in St Augustine, FL |
The best surgeon I have ever met, I can not even see a scar from my procedure. He has the friendliest staff, they make you feel like you are going to visit your family.
in Jacksonville, FL |
My wife and I love this doctor!
in St Augustine, FL |
The staff is horrendous. I'm a melanoma survivor and go in for 6-month check-ups. They cancelled my last one because the PA was called up by the nat guard. They never rescheduled. I have a new lesion on my leg & tried to reschedule today. They told me I have an outstanding balance.I don't; its a bookkeeping error; they make a lot of those--yet they refuse to schedule me until I pay in full. Again, I don't owe a balance and refusing to schedule me is OUTRAGEOUS. I even have health insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kantor, MD?
Are you Dr. Kantor?

Visit Dr. Kantor

Dr. Kantor accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions