Dr. Jonathan Kantor, MD

Dr. Jonathan Kantor, MD

Dermatology | Male

Florida Center for Dermatology, PA 1301 Plantation Island Dr S Ste 106B, St Augustine, FL 32080 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kantor's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kantor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kantor

Dr. Kantor accepts 15 insurance carriers

15 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kantor has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kantor

Dr. Kantor's Review Details
3.6 based on 41 responses
Experience with Dr. Kantor
Dr. Kantor's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (31)
Jacksonville Fl |
Oh where do I start? The ultimate arrogant entitled doctor. His wife Bella runs his office but he clearly doesn't respect her and runs the show (God knows why able women become their husbands office drones). I tried to get details about my wife's report for weeks to no avail. Doctor never called back despite multiple promises. Quite a pair. Go elsewhere.
palm coast, fl |
Regarding my husband First visit saw the PA Ralph ( Loved him), scheduled for surgery in office. Dr kantor did the surgery. called for weeks for the results...staff very rude....told me not ready...then my husband got very sick with lung cancer, put on hospice....i received a huge bill from their office..called the office to complain that we never received his path results and it had been a year! All of a sudden I received a certified letter with his positive cancer results!!! 1 year later!!!!
in St Augustine, FL |
I feel lucky that I am Dr. Kantor's patient. If I didnt have him I would have propbly lost everything to cancer. We are lucky the PA caught what other Doctors from other offices missed. I owe everything to their office! I just re-read some posts. These people obviously dont realize Dr. Kantor is a cancer doctor. From what I know he travels all over the world because he is a great cancer surgeon and doctor. I was referred to them from my dermatologist because no one else could help me.
in Palm coast |
Least professional office staff I've ever encountered. The Dr's wife Bella will brag him up and down but the funny part is that you will never see him, only the PA(unless you need surgery). Who wants to visit a dermatologist office if you are always passed to the physicians assistant. No thanks!
in St augustine |
Dr. Kantor removed place on my face, said it was squamous cell, had to do surgery. I went to another doctor (dr. Kantor argued about that), found there was no cancer. Friends have had similar experiences.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been with Dr. Kantor for years and even followed him from North Fla. Dermatology. His new office manager Bella and floor manager Alex are so rude! They could care less about you. I was diagnosed with melanoma and Dr. Kantor could not do surgery for three weeks. Refused to call me regarding the timeline. When I brought my concerns up they refused to do my surgery. I have never been treated so rude from an office in all my life!
in St Augustine, FL |
The best surgeon I have ever met, I can not even see a scar from my procedure. He has the friendliest staff, they make you feel like you are going to visit your family.
in Jacksonville, FL |
My wife and I love this doctor!
in St Augustine, FL |
Doctor good. Billing office sucks. Gave a check for my copay on10/22/15 it is 12/22/15 check has not cleared my account. Spoke to office manager with no good result. This is the second time speaking to her. Keeps telling me to wait two more weeks. Next week I will put a stop payment on the check this is crazy!!!!!!!!! And because of this I will never go to this office again.
in St Augustine, FL |
The staff is horrendous. I'm a melanoma survivor and go in for 6-month check-ups. They cancelled my last one because the PA was called up by the nat guard. They never rescheduled. I have a new lesion on my leg & tried to reschedule today. They told me I have an outstanding balance.I don't; its a bookkeeping error; they make a lot of those--yet they refuse to schedule me until I pay in full. Again, I don't owe a balance and refusing to schedule me is OUTRAGEOUS. I even have health insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kantor, MD?
Are you Dr. Jonathan Kantor, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kantor

• Dermatology
  • General Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Kantor's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Infections
  • Genital Warts
  • Impetigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Pennsylvania Hospital Of The University Of Pa Health System
    Pennsylvania Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania Health System

Dr. Kantor has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch
  • French
  • German

Dr. Kantor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kantor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kantor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kantor

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kantor's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kantor

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kantor's Care Philosophy

Florida Center for Dermatology, P.A. was founded with the goal of delivering the highest quality dermatology and dermatologic surgery care to patients of the First Coast. Our mission is continued excellence in dermatology, and we provide a single standard of care to all patients; every patient is treated as a member of the family. We earnestly believe that the most important person in the room is the patient, and our practice philosophy is guided by an unwavering dedication to this principle.