Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Jonathan Jaivin, MD
Dr. Jonathan Jaivin, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Van Nuys, CA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Jaivin is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital and Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital.

6815 Noble Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91405

Dr. Jonathan Jaivin, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Jaivin

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.

Dr. Jaivin's Experience

Dr. Jaivin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Limb Cramp
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

No malpractice history found for California.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
  • University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Baylor University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Jaivin has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Jaivin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaivin to family and friends
Dr. Jaivin's Performance
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Great experience! Very caring doctor and team.
in Valencia, CA |
Dr. Jaivin not only has a great bedside manner but he explains everything thoroughly and really cares about his patients! He explained what would happen during surgery and answered all questions. He even called the morning after to check in and see how I was doing. I would strongly recommend him to anyone!
in Santa Monica, CA |
Not only is Dr. Jaivin one of the best doctors I've ever visited, but the whole staff at SCOI is excellent. Everybody is smart, efficient, and prompt. The doctor explained everything is detail before, during, and after my surgery. The staff was totally accessible for follow up questions and concerns. I wish there were more than 5 stars available for this review.
in Emcino, CA |
Dr. Jonathan Jaivin is expert in his field. I chose him because he is personable , authentic and caring. He did a great job on my foot. He is funny too!
in Lancaster, CA |
Dr. Jaivin repaired my right Achilles' tendon in late May 2017. Dr. Jaivin and his assistant Yojana have been exceptional in both the performance of their respective jobs, but in the way they have treated both me and my family. My leg is healing ahead of schedule and I am extremely grateful for the care, attention to detail, and proficiency of Dr. Jaivin and his staff. The pre-surgery, surgery, post-operation, and follow up care run like a well-oiled machine. Highly recommended!
in Tarzana, CA |
I have been treated by Dr Jaivin for the last 10 years and he is the best including his staff.
encino, ca |
Excellent experience from the initial appointment to the last visit after surgery. I recovered from an Achilles tendon rupture faster than I thought based on what my friends and the internet said! I recommend Dr. Jaivin to anyone with a foot problem!
After my vehicle accident, and seeing two doctors in the AV area, Dr. Jaivin has been the only one who has identified my injuries, cared about my well being, and is finding a solution to ensure I leave his office fully recovered! He knows what he is doing, is very professional, explains everything very well where It can be understood. It is very hard to find in a doctor these days that cares about you! The staff is excellent. His office is a one stop shop. You will not be disappointed!
in Reseda, CA |
This is my second surgery with Dr. Jaivin. He did the other foot a couple months ago. His whole team is amazing. If anything else happens with my ankles or feet he is my guy! I have already recommended him and will continue to do so!
in Palmdale, CA |
Great doctor, wonderful experience. I tell everyone I meet about him.
Thousand Oaks, CA |
The procedure I needed was explained well, and the doctor was honest about how long it could take to fully recover. I made an appointment and immediately started receiving daily emails with helpful information to prepare me for the procedure. The office and surgicenter were immaculate. The staff was efficient and caring. The procedure went well and I am recovering nicely. The emails continued, helping Healthloop and the doctor keep track and respond quickly to my pain, swelling, and concerns.
in Northridhe, CA |
Dr Jaivin is very straight forward, keeps visits short but is clear with his plan. The outcome of my bunionectomy surgery was 100% different, better than I expected: had NO pain after surgery, walked with one crutch day 1 after surgery, fully weight bearing and no crutch day 2 after surgery. Back to work as a physical therapist day 12 after surgery, wearing tennis shoes and elastic support stocking, still no pain.
in Stevenson Ranch,ca |
Dr Jaivin is patient and addressed all my concerns. He explains everything thoroughly and is very knowledgable.
in Valencia, CA |
Dr Jaivin was very nice and addressed all my questions.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Jaivin, MD?
Are you Dr. Jaivin?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance

Visit Dr. Jaivin

Dr. Jaivin accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Jaivin has admitting privileges