Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male

Dr. Indik

Jonathan H Indik, MD

29 Bala Ave # 2 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bala Cynwyd, PA and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Temple University School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Indik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Indik

4.2

Dr. Indik?
Dr. Indik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD
Dr. Indik is compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. He goes out of his way to be available. Amazing doctor and highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?
Loving and caring doctor who cares about me as a person. He is a good therapist who asks lots of questions and is concerned about overall health and wellbeing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?
He is an amazing doctor! He is very accommodating, especially when it comes to my busy schedule. He truly listens to me and helps me understand what is going on with me. He is dedicated to his profession and is often lecturing and/or learning about the new ways the field is developing. He is constantly offering innovative ways to help me succeed in life regardless of my condition. I would recommend him to people interested in improving their quality of life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?
I had a disorder for which a new and expensive medication had very recently received FDA approval. Dr. Indik helped me jump through my insurance company's hoops, including an appeal. Eventually my insurance company covered most of the cost of the new medication. The medication helped enormously. He's an excellent doctor and a good man to have in your corner. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr Indik He was the first doctor to help me with my condition I am now sleeping good and feel great He selected the right medication the first time and continues to help me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?
He helped me to get back to myself after going through a terrible time with depression. The fact that he’s an addiction specialist gives me confidence in his advice and he helps me from abusing any medication and keeps me informed on all new information about mental health. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?
After trying several different ADHD meds & different dosages over the course of a year, words cannot express how thrilled I am to finally have a feeling of “normality”- calm, focused, controlled & present- after trying a much smaller amount of newer medicine- it has given me the same, if not better results than almost 3 times the amount of other med. Feeling grateful & could not be happier to have found a safer approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?
Stay far away. I only saw this doctor for three months and he gave me more anxiety and headaches than I could imagine. I don't even know where to begin. Scheduling is awful. When you try to make an appointment he says to just call on the day I want to come in. Huh? He's a doctor! Patients need scheduled appointments! He ANSWERS phone calls DURING your session and talks to other patients! He has also made phone calls during our session! Literally picked up the phone while we were talking and ca
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?
"Don't trust the bureaucracy". This is what he often said to me when I questioned how I could afford the 4 medications he wanted to prescribe me. He refused to space out my appointments and I was seeing him every two weeks for 3 months. I had felt like myself long before but he insisted on continuing our sessions. When I finally said its coming down to the money he simply ignored me and starting texting other patients of his. He is an unprofessional, unorganized pill pusher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?
Dr. Indik is the most amazing doctor I've met. He thoughtful, caring, and extremely competent. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Indik, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Indik?

Weekend hours are available. Call for an appointment.

• Psychiatry

1980

• French
  • Hebrew

Dr. Indik accepts

Dr. Indik accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Keystone Health Plan East
Keystone Health Plan East HMO
Keystone Health Plan East POS
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Indik's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Indik's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders