Dr. Jonathan Hyde, MD

Dr. Jonathan Hyde, MD

Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. Jonathan Hyde, MD is an orthopedic spine reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Miami Spine Specialists

4308 Alton Rd Ste 830

Miami, FL 33140

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Hyde

See how frequently Dr. Hyde performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Hyde's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hyde "My practice is dedicated to providing up to date state-of-the-art spine care. Non-operative care is emphasized, with a pre-evaluation intake process which helps facilitate conservative care measures. When surgery is required, I believe that less is more, with an expanded program of minimal (lesser) invasive surgical interventions. Occasionally, larger traditional procedures are recommended due to the necessary requirements to treat specific pathologies."

• Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery

• Excision of Scapula, Clavicle, Rib, or Sternum
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty

• Presbyterian Hospital Of Plano
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Queens Medical Centre
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Hyde has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hyde does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hyde and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Aventura Hospital & Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hyde to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Hyde's Performance
Homestead, FL |
My surgery went as expected. When I had a pain problem after surgery he became very defensive. He seems to put all patients in the same category and expects us to heal like a text book. We are all different and he doesn't seem to understand this. When I asked how long my fusion would take to heal completely he told me it would take years! This is not what I was told during consultation.
in Big Pine Key, FL |
Dr Hyde is a miracle worker in my book! I had suffered for years. We were making regular visits to a well known teaching hospital for 3 years. My quality of life is a thousand percent since my neck surgery. I had to do my part which meant following Dr Hydes orders to the letter. I have recommended Dr Hyde to people that are experiencing back or neck pain. Everyone has been pleased. Excellent Doctor, Support Staff, and facility... what more could you want?
Boynton Beach, FL |
I was in so much pain and Dr. Hyde was wonderful. The minute I woke up from surgery I had no pain and after six weeks I was back to exercising, swimming and feeling great. Thank you Dr. Hyde.
in Miami, FL |
I could hear the staff talking bad about workmans comp patients before entering the exam room. Instead of Dr Hyde taking the time to answer my questions and guide me in the direction I need as an individual he blew me off and told me to deal with it. He made it seem like my debilitating pain is no big deal because I just have crappy disks. He should not be allowed to practice medicine. I was in complete shock at how horrible his bed side manners are and his lack of compassion is overwhelming.
in Miami, FL |
After 4 months of looking for a solution of my pain, I found Dr. Jonathan Hyde. He performed a minimally invasive surgical procedure in my back for lumbar hernia. I can' t thank him enough for giving me back my life. THANK YOU!!
in San Salvador, SS |
The best Dr. caring professional no BS straight to the point. Explained everything of the very complicated procedure in simple laymans terms. Up and walking the next day! 3 fused vertebra plus a coflex!! Removed presure and reconstructed the very deseased spine. Spectacular Dr.!!! He tells it like it is! He even tried to speak spanish to the patient and did his best to assure the patient in spanish. Thank you Dr Hyde.
in Miami, FL 33136 |
I think he's a good surgeon overall, but he don't really listen to his patients, he feels that no one can give advice, that everything he does is above God', Arrogant, Big headed, and can be down right nasty. It's important to have a positive attitude about what you do, but don't ever put yourself above God. He took the time to speak to me perfectly before the surgery, after my surgery it's as though he didn't have time.
in Jupiter, FL |
For 15 years I suffered from DDD in my lower back.I have always been a very active person who loved sports, especially golf. I needed a L4/S1 fusion. A life long friend recommended Dr. Hyde. However, I chose a physician that was closer to my home. Big mistake, the surgery was a complete failure and I could not stand 6 months after surgery. I drove 100 miles to meet with Dr Hyde,this was the best decision.I was standing 2 hrs after surgery and played golf 6 months later.Dr. Hyde changed my life!
in Miami, FL |
This doctor seems to be a god. He can tell you what you have just by looking at you. In my humble opinion he is in regaurds to workerscompinsation cases part of the many who do as the insuarance companies request.
in Miami, FL |
Was very understanding of our situation, very comfortable to talk with, and demonstrated security
in Fort Myers Florida |
Dr Hyde is the Man when it comes to the XLIF Procedure. Dr Hyde knew exactly what my husband's problem was, knew exactly how to correct the problem, did an XLIF PROCEDURE, and my husband was home in less than 4 days, and walking 2 miles daily within 2 weeks!!! No more cane, no more walker, no more back pain, and weaning from narcotic pain meds he'd been on for years!!! Thanks to Dr Hyde and his wonderful staff...a special shout-out to his Surgical Coordinator, Maria...
in Miami FL |
Amazing very professional very friendly excellent experience
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Hyde, MD?
Are you Dr. Hyde?