Dr. Jonathan S. Hott, MD

Dr. Jonathan S. Hott, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

JCL - Neurosurgery 9225 N 3rd St Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85020 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hott specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Phoenix, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hott? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hott's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hott's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hott

Dr. Hott accepts 6 insurance carriers

6 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hott has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Hott

Dr. Hott's Review Details
4.9 based on 102 responses
Experience with Dr. Hott
Dr. Hott's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (89)
in Buckeye, AZ |
Dr. Hott is without a doubt a man with the ability and skill in his field that puts him above most. His skill saved me from a possible fate that could have left me a Quadraplegic due to a protruding vertabre, C-3, that could have severed my spinal cord in the event of even a minor trauma to my neck. I owe this doctor and his excellent staff more than meer words could ever express. Thank you Doctor Hott for giving me back my life.
in Chandler, AZ |
I was looking for the best and Dr. Hott was! Diagnosed with Cervical Spinal Stenosis. Was in a lot of pain and this was imitatively solved with ACDF surgery on C6/C7! I can out of surgery and was feeling great! Dr. Hot knows his stuff and he is a very competent and confident surgeon. If you are contemplating this surgery just get it done. I am over 3 months post op and feeling great. This was a very easy surgery for me. Had the surgery on a Monday and was home on Tuesday! No post op pain!!!!!
Chandler, AZ |
Caring knowledgeable and very professional.
in Helena, MT |
I have numb hands due to pressure on my spinal chord. Dr. Hott performed fusion and plating that has helped me with this problem and I have some feeling back. He is very knowledgeable and was thorough in his communication and recommendations for the surgery. My whole experience was wonderful! Thank you Dr. Hott and your wonderful staff!
in Glendale, AZ |
I had a degenerative disc that Dr. Hott did an ALIF (frontal with less complications) operation on. I had suffered with severe sciatica pain for about seven years. Meds were of no help. I had seen six or more physical therapists, three chiropractors, two acupuncturists, along with massage therapists. I had ten steroid shots over a five year period that would give me a few months of temporary relief. I am now in my 4th month of recovery from a very successful operation (99% pain free).
in Cave Creek, AZ |
Hi. My experience with Dr. Hott has wonderful. I had an emergency surgery 9/24/2015. It has been 6o.s and 1 day. I can hardly wait to ride my horse which I hope next week Dr. Hott turns me loose with some common sense of course. My therapy is going very well. Thank YOU, Dr. Hott
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have suffered from multiple back problems for many years (Stenosis, bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, etc.) and have been seeking relieve from the pain for a long time. Over the last year it became unbearable and I had tried every treatment option out there, short of surgery. I was referred to Dr. Hott and what followed was a series of miracles. Long story short, I am four months post surgery and on the road to recovery thanks to Dr. Hott. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Hott made my experience very comfortable. I was in a good amount of pain for over 6 months with a severely herniated L4-L5. He took his time to explain the entire process of the microdiskectomy. He recommended second opinions if needed and his staff was also reassuring and easy to work with. Very successful procedure and that horrible nerve pain is gone! Nothing but good vibes for Dr. Hott.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I will recommend Dr Hott to anyone that is in need of this speciality. Not only dose he have excellent clinical skills but his bedside manner is amazing. I am a nurse and was reluctant to have spinal fusion, Dr Hott answered all of my questions and put me at ease. Havigng been a nurse in the same city for 20 years I had my choice of any neurosurgeon, Dr. Hott's reputation is exceptional and after meeting with him I knew I was in excellent hands
in Phoenix, AZ |
There are two factors I consider in my review of Jon Hott?s practice, for which I rank him heads and shoulders above all physicians I have consulted over 82 years. First, his surgical technique gets results that eliminated my back pain. Second, his personable approach to patients, with me as a living example, is caring?he exhibits caring big time?and that?s hard to fake. A great Doc, and a great person. Blaine L. Johnson
in Surprise, Arizona |
I had neck surgery December 21, 2015. I LOVE Dr. Hott & his amazing staff. He's very kind, caring and explains everything so you understand the process. If only every Dr was like him.
in Phoenix, Arizona |
Dr. Hott and his staff were available. They answered the phone and if they couldn't answer they returned my call immediately. I was in a tremendous amount of pain and after visiting multiple Doctors, years of Physical Therapy, injections and Doctor Visits, Dr. Hott and his staff took control and found out my problem. Very good experience.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I came to Dr Hott in a lot of pain. I had already underwent a spinal fusion from a different doctor 2 years prior which ended up leaving me in more pain. I am so grateful to Dr Hott and also to my friend that referred me to him. After he performed surgery I knew this time would be different. This is the best I have felt in many many years. He took the time to listen to my concerns and understand the situation I was in. Dr Hott is the only person I will trust with my spinal care from now on.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Hott is the best and I would not trust anybody else but him to care for my medical needs within his specialty. He literally saved me from years of pain in my cervical spine. After surgery I felt better than I have for many many years and I am sooo greatful to him and to my friend who recommended him to me. I will not go to anyone else from here on out for my surgical care.
in Peoria, Az. |
After around 3 years taking epidural shots in my lower back it was time for surgery. Dr Hott made me feel confident in my choice and in his ability to fuse 4 discs in my back. 4 months after surgery I am off all medications and walking several miles every day. I'm glad I was referred to Dr. Hott and very glad he's my surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Hott?
Are you Dr. Hott? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Hott

• Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spine Fracture Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Wayne State University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Maricopa Integrated Health System

Completed in 1999

St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center

Completed in 2002

Dr. Hott has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Hott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Hott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurosurgery
  • Board certified in Neurosurgery
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hott

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hott's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Hott

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients