Dr. Jonathan Hodes, MD

Dr. Jonathan Hodes, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 60 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hodes specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Louisville, KY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hodes? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hodes' Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hodes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hodes

Dr. Hodes accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hodes has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Hodes
Dr. Hodes' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Salem, IN |
Dr. Hodes is the best brain surgeon in the country. He has a great amount of care for his patients and will spend as much time with them as possible to answer all questions and address any concerns. I had a very risky brain disorder to where my legs quit working randomly, he was able to fix the problem and I was back to work in 4 weeks. I have an 8 inch scar up the back of my head that is barely visible now that my hair has grown back. Would recommend Dr. Hodes to anyone!
in Louisville, KY |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hodes! He basically saved my life by when I had a ruptured aneurism in my brain. Every visit from him while I was in hospital and in his office, he was caring, cheerful and very comprehensive. I would gladly refer anyone to him if they needed. Can't thank him enough!
in Jeffersonville, In |
My son was diagnosed by Dr. Hodes with a brain tumor at the age of 18. Within 4 months of the findings, Dr. Hodes removed the tumor. With my son being as young as he was, Dr. Hodes took on the challenge. He could've referred us out. Our family was treated with the utmost compassion, love and tremendous support from Hodes and his staff. now he is 20. Dr. Hodes expressed his concern about wanting him to live life normally from our first meeting, because of Dr. Hodes my son is able to do that.
in Lagrange, KY |
He spent maybe 3 minutes with me. He said he looked at the CD of my neck and he could not help me. I told him I had seen another surgeon and was told I needed three discs replaced in my neck. He asked who, I told him the doctors name he snorted and went out the door. His bedside manner was very bad, he was rude. He could not care about his patients feelings.
in Louisville, KY |
Used this doctor because I went to Baptist Health as an emergency. I prefer a doctor that actually talks to his patients. I have never seen this doctor much less talk to him. But he seems to be able to tell what is wrong with you from a mile away.
in Louisville, KY |
Was very impressed by Dr. Hodes. spent lots of time with me explaining everything I needed to know. He explained I had a rare problem where other Dr. could not help. He was able to help me without surgery!
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Hodes, MD?
Are you Dr. Hodes?

Compare Dr. Hodes

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.