Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD

Emergency Medicine ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Halpert

Priority 1 Urgent Care

2080 Western Ave Guilderland, NY 12084

Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Guilderland, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Albany Medical College in 1998 and specializes in emergency medicine.

Dr. Halpert accepts

Dr. Halpert accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

4.5

Dr. Halpert?
Dr. Halpert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD
Outstanding. Seriously rolled my foot but delayed treatment "in case it got better soon". (It didn't.) Dr. Halpert didn't roll his eyes once, and didn't scold me; more like a "glad you came, we can help". He got me laughing as he efficiently went through his exam to make sure it was nothing too serious, and then got me what I needed to take care of it properly. He patiently explained a plan for how to best care for my foot, a general timetable for what to expect, and precise cautions about how the timetable would get longer if I didn't follow parts of the plan. I left knowing a lot more than when I came in, and how to know when I should come back and when to take care of it myself -- properly next time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
DR. JACOB was kind and helpful. I was in so much pain . She helps me fast. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
Excellent experience. Dr. Ha[pert and all his staff are professional, efficient and kind. They called me back with lab results quickly and to check on how I was feeling. I highly recommend their care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
Dr. Halbert was excellent for my husband very concern, listen and treated. His nurse and staff where very friendly. Very clean facilities. I highly recommend Dr. Halbert for your urgent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
I went to Dr. Halpert because my 8 month old son had a potential ear infection and it was too late in the day to get in to see his pediatrician. Dr. Halpert was great! He listened to my concerns and was wonderful with my son. Instead of pushing antibiotics he gave me some suggestions for how to relieve his congestion but also gave me clear instructions for what to watch out for if his symptoms got worse. I had the antibiotics as a back up but didn’t have to use them. It was a very pleasant experience especially being a first time mom with a sick baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
Couldn’t recommend Dr. Halpert at Priority 1 Urgent Care more! Unlike my other experiences at urgent care facilities, everyone was incredibly kind, helpful and listened to my needs. Dr. Halpert takes his time to listen to you and answer all your questions. The urgent care itself is very clean, inviting and I especially like the TVs in each room, made me feel more comfortable at my visit. Definitely will be returning!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
Dr. Halpert is the best diagnostician in the Capital District. Even my primary care doctor asked for the Priority One Urgent Care information to refer all her patients as she agrees that he is the best in the area. All of my family and friends rely on and highly recommend Dr. Halpert when they need urgent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
I had seen Dr. Halpert for a upper respiratory infection, I was in distress, he took the time to evaluate me and stayed with me while I received a nebulizer treatment. He is patient, calming, and really is a great doctor. I am so lucky to have found this place. Will never go anywhere else. I never right reviews but had such an positive experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
My husband recently had an upper respiratory infection. We went to Priority 1 and saw Dr. Halpert. The facilities are very impressive and the service was excellent. My husband received very thorough and Complete Care that this facility. I would highly recommended it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
I've seen Dr. Halpert several times at Urgent Care and he has always been professional and empathetic, and spends a lot of time with you. One time I was there for an injury and was in pain, and he made me laugh and took care of everything without causing much discomfort at all. If he were in private practice I would want him for my primary doctor!
An amazing experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
Dr Halpert is the first person I go to when I am sick. I see many doctors as I have complex heaalth issues. He has always diagnosed my issue correctly and either treated me or referred me to a specialist. Even when he refers me, I leave urgent care with some relief for my symptoms and a plan. He is a bright and caring doctor who will call to find out how you are doing. Please take my advice, and if you can, see Dr Halpert at his urgent care when you need him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
Since I am a student, I barely have time to function. I had a raging infection in my throat and Dr. Halpert gave me excellent care. He got me tested and put me on the best medicine possible. Dr Halpert did his best to get me out of there in 45 minutes, and for a student like me, it was all the time i could afford. Would definitely recommend for students in a rush.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
I don't understand the negative comments on Dr. Halpert. He treated me an family members at his last urgent care site and he's one of the best docs at diagnosing and treating illnesses. He literally saved my husband's life in July 2017 when he diagnosed him with a serious illness during an urgent care appointment and got him into the hospital immediately. I saw Dr. Halpert's opening an urgent care facility in Guilderland and I'll go there thought it's not closest to me. Doctor Halpert is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?
I saw Dr. Halpert at Urgent Care. He dismissed my symptoms and my concerns over my nose that I believed was broken. He told me there was no need to do an x rays and that my nose would straighten itself out and my breathing would improve over time. Two months later I was diagnosed with a broken nose and deviated septum by an ENT and because it's been so long now I need to have surgery to fix it. Dr. Halpert's blatant disregard of my symptoms has had extreme consequences. I would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Halpert?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Halpert treats patients.