Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Hall

Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine in 2008 and specializes in orthopedic foot & ankle surgery, sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall?
Dr. Hall's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD
I dislocated and broke my left ankle in three places on Friday, February 1, 2019. The ER at Providence Everett set the dislocation and sent me on my way with instructions to call to set an appointment to meet with an Orthopedic Surgeon the coming Monday. We were experiencing snow during that time and there were no surgeons at Providence available for me to speak with or schedule an appointment. I was in a tremendous amount of pain and out of pain medication from the ER so I was desperate to find a Doctor who could see me. My wife suggested I call ProOrtho so I did and got in touch with Meagan. She set an appointment for me the next morning with Dr. Jonathan Hall and I am so grateful that she did. I met with Dr. Jonathan Hall and he assured me that I would be taken care of and that I was "In the system now". Dr. Hall performed surgery on my ankle and installed 2 plates and 13 screws. After that I came in for progress sessions and X-Rays to insure that everything was healing properly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall and his staff were absolutely awesome. I had sharp shooting pains in my right ankle that was affecting my daily life. Dr. Hall and his staff answered all my questions, and ultimately performed the surgery on my ankle that fixed me up. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I suffered from debilitating foot pain for a long time. Dr. Hall earned my trust through his appraoch, communication and professionalism. This convidence in Dr. Hall, combined with referrals from others, convinced me to have a surgery, which not only corrected my problem and removed my pain, but restored my lifestyle. Dr. Hall is a fantastic doctor, with a great support staff, and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall and his staff were fantastic. I put off surgery for longer than I should have but after my first consultation I knew I had made the right choice. Dr. Hall was very informative and comforting throughout the process and subsequent check ups. The surgery went great and I realize now that my fears and concerns were self induced. I really appreciated how Dr. Hall took the time to listen to those concerns and provide explanations and options. I recommend him to anyone with foot issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr Hall treated my bunions and performed a surgery on each of my feet during the last year. I am so pleased with the outcomes of these surgeries: no more irregularly formed feet, no more pressure when wearing shoes, good flexion so that I can walk at my usual pace without discomfort! Dr Hall prepared me very well prior to surgery, listened to my concerns, adjusted the surgeries based on my desires. What a good listener as well as an excellent practioner. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Had surgery on my left ankle. Thoughtful doctor, great team. Always felt like I had the utmost capable care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr Hall was very professional and knowledgeable about my foot injury. He quickly fitted me in for surgery and had seen me regularly post the the surgery. Very good experience and the staff were also much engaged
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Being a very active basketball player for the past 25 years I have been to my fair share of Doctors over the years. I'm 41 now and recently saw Dr. Hall for ankle pains that were preventing me from playing basketball. Dr. Hall demonstrated the know how and aptitude for my sport and quickly identified my ankle issues. He helped me believe and understand that his diagnoses was legitimate and he performed a successful surgery. I feel great now and would recommend him to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Thank you Dr. Hall for overseeing my foot surgery and recovery. The pain is completely gone and you were spot on with every recovery milestone you predicted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr Hall is an amazing and skilled surgeon and the care he and his staff gives their patients is the best! I shattered and dislocated my ankle in October and just 5 months later I am walking with little or no impairment and looking forward to complete recovery. Dr Hall did a great job putting me back together and I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr Hall!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
This world would truly be a better place if all doctors were as concerned, compassionate and conscientious as Dr. Hall!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I am so glad Dr. Hall was recommended to me. He is so compassionate about his work. He took the time to really answer my questions, great bed side manor. Everyone at ProOrtho have been wonderful from my first consult to my final ck on my ankle. I had complete trust in his knowledge. I would recommend Dr. Hall to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I had an awful pain in my foot for several months. Urgent care and my primary doc's office prescribed pain pills and hoped it would go away. Dr. Hall gave me some options (including hoping that it goes away) but I opted for surgery to remove the root cause (a cyst). Dr. Hall had great bedside manner and was able to make me (and more importantly, my wife) feel comfortable with the surgical process. Post visits were also very pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I am finally pain free after having horrible ankle pain for 10 years from a previous ankle injury that had never fully healed. Dr. Hall is compassionate , informative & skillful. I highly recommend Dr. Hall if you ever need foot or ankle surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jonathan Hall who performed reconstructive surgery on my crushed heel in April. Not only is he an extremely skillful surgeon (nine screws, three plates and cadaver bone were needed), but more importantly, he is a caring and a compassionate man. He was patient and took time to answer each and every question I had throughout the process and he was very reassuring. I very highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Jonathan Hall is an amazing orthopedic surgeon. My foot was badly deformed before surgery. Now, 3 months later it still swells when I am on my feet for long, but it looks amazing and is almost pain free. He explained that it can continue to swell for about 3 more months. Dr. Hall is compassionate and kind. He listened to me and explained the procedures carefully. When I had appointments Dr. Hall listened to me as a person, not just as a client.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall was so very nice. He was always very friendly to talk to and made me feel really comfortable at my appointments and most important with my surgery. The turn out of my surgery - had both bunions removed at the same time - turned out really good. I love my new feet. I am so glad I choose him as my doctor and have zero regrets!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
From the initial meeting to the future ones, you answered all MY questions and addressed all concerns. I like your style and your professionalism. Your surgery ABC's are second to none. Thank You Dr. Hall Esterlita
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I recently had a great experience with foot surgery with Dr. Hall. He is compassionate and super knowledgeable of my pes cavus surgery. He expressed an appropriate sense of humor and made asking questions easy. He is more like a trusted buddy than a serious doctor. Dr. Hall’s assistant Megan is fantastic. She, on many occasions, promptly called me back during those tough post-surgery days. She is help full and responsive. In short, everything in the surgery and post-surgery went exactly a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall was so caring (and handsome) ! After my stupid fall, he described in detail what injuries I did to my foot, and everything he would do to make it right again!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hall?

I am a 4th generation doctor who is fully committed to our family's tradition of caring for the people of the Pacific Northwest. The University of Washington's student health center is named after my great grandfather, Dr. David C. Hall, MD. My wife ...

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Sports Medicine

Baylor University
University Of Vermont
2008
University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine
2008

Dr. Hall accepts

Dr. Hall accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Hall's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hall's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Hall treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hall treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Care
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand Fracture
  • Heel Spur
  • Knee Sprain
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteochondritis Dissecans
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hall treats patients.