Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD

Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery  ·
Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine in 2008 and specializes in orthopedic foot & ankle surgery, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

12911 120th Ave NE Ste H210

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hall

See how frequently Dr. Hall performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
Ankle Sprains and Strains
Ankle Fracture

Dr. Hall's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hall's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hall "Dr. Jonathan S. Hall, MD is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon sub-specializing in foot and ankle surgery. His advanced training from some of the world's leaders in this field, has been extensive in the operative and non-operative treatment of ankle, hindfoot, midfoot and forefoot disorders. His expertise includes problems related to ankle and foot deformities, leg, ankle and foot fractures, sports injuries to the ankle and foot leading and pain and instability, nerve, muscle and tendon injuries and pain due to arthritis in the ankle and foot. I was born and raised in Seattle, attending Garfield High School. I then attended Yale University and played college football. I worked for many years in the internet technology industry in both Seattle and Silicon Valley, working for businesses such as Disney, ABC News, ESPN, the NBA and the NFL, followed by starting my own business. I eventually decided upon medical school to continue the family tradition."

This content was provided by Dr. Hall "I am a 4th generation doctor who is fully committed to our family's tradition of caring for the people of the Pacific Northwest. The University of Washington's student health center is named after my great grandfather, Dr. David C. Hall, MD. My wife Mikka and I have been married for 9 years, spending most of them in Vermont where I did my training. We are new parents with newborn twins Grayson and McKinley, which takes up most of my free time! When I am able to get away I love golfing, reading a good book and playing the occasional pick-up basketball game or flag football game. It is very important to me to remain highly active, which translates well to my goals for every patient: To maintain a level of activity that promotes health and happiness to you and those around you."

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Vermont
  • Baylor University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends

Dr. Hall's Performance

Dr Hall was very professional and knowledgeable about my foot injury. He quickly fitted me in for surgery and had seen me regularly post the the surgery. Very good experience and the staff were also much engaged
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Being a very active basketball player for the past 25 years I have been to my fair share of Doctors over the years. I'm 41 now and recently saw Dr. Hall for ankle pains that were preventing me from playing basketball. Dr. Hall demonstrated the know how and aptitude for my sport and quickly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Thank you Dr. Hall for overseeing my foot surgery and recovery. The pain is completely gone and you were spot on with every recovery milestone you predicted.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Hall is an amazing and skilled surgeon and the care he and his staff gives their patients is the best! I shattered and dislocated my ankle in October and just 5 months later I am walking with little or no impairment and looking forward to complete recovery. Dr Hall did a great job putting me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This world would truly be a better place if all doctors were as concerned, compassionate and conscientious as Dr. Hall!
Are you Dr. Hall?