Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD

Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Dr. Jonathan S. Hall, MD is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon sub-specializing in foot and ankle surgery. His advanced training from some of the world's leaders in this field, has been extensive in the operative and non-operative treatment of ankle, hindfoot, midfoot and forefoot disorders. His expertise includes problems related to ankle and foot deformities, leg, ankle and foot fractures, sports injuries to the ankle and foot leading and pain and instability, nerve, muscle and tendon injuries and pain due to arthritis in the ankle and foot. I was born and raised in Seattle, attending Garfield High School. I then attended Yale University and played college football. I worked for many years in the internet technology industry in both Seattle and Silicon Valley, working for businesses such as Disney, ABC News, ESPN, the NBA and the NFL, followed by starting my own business. I eventually decided upon medical school to continue the family tradition.

12911 120th Ave NE Ste H210

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hall

See how frequently Dr. Hall performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprains and Strains
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
Ankle Fracture

Dr. Hall's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hall "I am a 4th generation doctor who is fully committed to our family's tradition of caring for the people of the Pacific Northwest. The University of Washington's student health center is named after my great grandfather, Dr. David C. Hall, MD. My wife Mikka and I have been married for 9 years, spending most of them in Vermont where I did my training. We are new parents with newborn twins Grayson and McKinley, which takes up most of my free time! When I am able to get away I love golfing, reading a good book and playing the occasional pick-up basketball game or flag football game. It is very important to me to remain highly active, which translates well to my goals for every patient: To maintain a level of activity that promotes health and happiness to you and those around you."

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
Dr. Hall's Performance
in Kirkland, WA |
I am finally pain free after having horrible ankle pain for 10 years from a previous ankle injury that had never fully healed. Dr. Hall is compassionate , informative & skillful. I highly recommend Dr. Hall if you ever need foot or ankle surgery.
Woodinville, WA |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jonathan Hall who performed reconstructive surgery on my crushed heel in April. Not only is he an extremely skillful surgeon (nine screws, three plates and cadaver bone were needed), but more importantly, he is a caring and a compassionate man. He was patient and took time to answer each and every question I had throughout the process and he was very reassuring. I very highly recommend him!
in Port Townsend, WA |
Dr. Jonathan Hall is an amazing orthopedic surgeon. My foot was badly deformed before surgery. Now, 3 months later it still swells when I am on my feet for long, but it looks amazing and is almost pain free. He explained that it can continue to swell for about 3 more months. Dr. Hall is compassionate and kind. He listened to me and explained the procedures carefully. When I had appointments Dr. Hall listened to me as a person, not just as a client.
Snohomish, WA |
Dr. Hall was so very nice. He was always very friendly to talk to and made me feel really comfortable at my appointments and most important with my surgery. The turn out of my surgery - had both bunions removed at the same time - turned out really good. I love my new feet. I am so glad I choose him as my doctor and have zero regrets!
From the initial meeting to the future ones, you answered all MY questions and addressed all concerns. I like your style and your professionalism. Your surgery ABC's are second to none. Thank You Dr. Hall Esterlita
KIrkland, WA |
I recently had a great experience with foot surgery with Dr. Hall. He is compassionate and super knowledgeable of my pes cavus surgery. He expressed an appropriate sense of humor and made asking questions easy. He is more like a trusted buddy than a serious doctor. Dr. Hall’s assistant Megan is fantastic. She, on many occasions, promptly called me back during those tough post-surgery days. She is help full and responsive. In short, everything in the surgery and post-surgery went exactly a
in Kirkland |
Dr. Hall was so caring (and handsome) ! After my stupid fall, he described in detail what injuries I did to my foot, and everything he would do to make it right again!
in Lake Stevens, WA |
My entire experience was far beyond my expectations. Dr. Hall was not only professional, he was personable as well. From my first visit through my surgery and all follow-ups, Dr. Hall kept me informed as to the next steps, and showed a kind heart to all of my concerns. For anyone needing attention to an ankle, I would recommend Dr. Hall as the go to for all of your needs. He certainly paid attention to mine, as well as voiced his medical intellect as to his recommendations.
in redmond, washington |
it is an honor to give dr. jonathan hall 5 stars and thank him for the rest of my life ! I was an unfortunate victim of being in a crosswalk when a driver hit me. dr. hall was with me all the way from being in a wheelchair, then using a cane, dr hall gave me hope which I desperately needed. a year ago I could not even walk one foot without pain. dr. hall is a brilliant surgeon and was put on earth to do this. thx you so much. I cannot express how it feels to be a normal human being again.
in Kirkland, WA |
I had hesitancy in trusting Dr. Hall's assessment in needing more aggressive treatment that two other physicians did not recommend, but due to being in pain and distress, I went ahead with his surgery. Over a year later, I still cannot walk well, have daily issues with feet and gait which has caused leg, knee, and back issues. I have serious concerns of his judgment and skill as a surgeon.
in Woodinville, WA |
Dr. Hall surgicall repaired my badly broken elbow barely over three months ago. His surgical skill is evident in the fact that at this point I have regained full mobility and suffer no joint pain at all. I am back to doing all the things I love to do. Besides his skill as a surgeon you get a bonus: Dr. Hall is a kind and caring person and devotes all the time one needs to have your concerns addressed. I give Dr. Hall the highest of recommendations.
in Port Ludlow, WA |
Excellent doctor, extremely patient and understanding, knows how to fix your problem. So glad I had the surgery to fix the bunion and hammertoe. He is one of the nicest doctors you will ever meet.
in Bothell, WA |
Dr. Hall presented the pre-surgery and post-surgery well. The surgery itself was a success and I am currently well on my way to a complete recovery of a broken ankle repair. My gait is almost back to normal after less than four months.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?