Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery | Male

ProOrtho 12911 120th Ave NE Ste H210 Kirkland, WA 98034 Get Directions
Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD
Dr. Jonathan S. Hall, MD is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon sub-specializing in foot and ankle surgery. His advanced training from some of the world's leaders in this field, has been extensive in the operative and non-operative treatment of ankle, hindfoot, midfoot and forefoot disorders. His expertise includes problems related to ankle and foot deformities, leg, ankle and foot fractures, sports injuries to the ankle and foot leading and pain and instability, nerve, muscle and tendon injuries and pain due to arthritis in the ankle and foot. I was born and raised in Seattle, attending Garfield High School. I then attended Yale University and played college football. I worked for many years in the internet technology industry in both Seattle and Silicon Valley, working for businesses such as Disney, ABC News, ESPN, the NBA and the NFL, followed by starting my own business. I eventually decided upon medical school to continue the family tradition.

Dr. Hall's Care Philosophy

I am a 4th generation doctor who is fully committed to our family's tradition of caring for the people of the Pacific Northwest. The University of Washington's student health center is named after my great grandfather, Dr. David C. Hall, MD. My wife Mikka and I have been married for 9 years, spending most of them in Vermont where I did my training. We are new parents with newborn twins Grayson and McKinley, which takes up most of my free time! When I am able to get away I love golfing, reading a good book and playing the occasional pick-up basketball game or flag football game. It is very important to me to remain highly active, which translates well to my goals for every patient: To maintain a level of activity that promotes health and happiness to you and those around you.

Dr. Hall's Experience

See how Dr. Hall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Hall is now accepting new patients
ProOrtho12911 120th Ave NE Ste H210
Kirkland, WA 98034
(425) 823-4000Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hall has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
Dr. Hall's Performance
in Port Townsend, WA |
Dr. Jonathan Hall is an amazing orthopedic surgeon. My foot was badly deformed before surgery. Now, 3 months later it still swells when I am on my feet for long, but it looks amazing and is almost pain free. He explained that it can continue to swell for about 3 more months. Dr. Hall is compassionate and kind. He listened to me and explained the procedures carefully. When I had appointments Dr. Hall listened to me as a person, not just as a client.
Snohomish, WA |
Dr. Hall was so very nice. He was always very friendly to talk to and made me feel really comfortable at my appointments and most important with my surgery. The turn out of my surgery - had both bunions removed at the same time - turned out really good. I love my new feet. I am so glad I choose him as my doctor and have zero regrets!
From the initial meeting to the future ones, you answered all MY questions and addressed all concerns. I like your style and your professionalism. Your surgery ABC's are second to none. Thank You Dr. Hall Esterlita
KIrkland, WA |
I recently had a great experience with foot surgery with Dr. Hall. He is compassionate and super knowledgeable of my pes cavus surgery. He expressed an appropriate sense of humor and made asking questions easy. He is more like a trusted buddy than a serious doctor. Dr. Hall’s assistant Megan is fantastic. She, on many occasions, promptly called me back during those tough post-surgery days. She is help full and responsive. In short, everything in the surgery and post-surgery went exactly a
in Kirkland |
Dr. Hall was so caring (and handsome) ! After my stupid fall, he described in detail what injuries I did to my foot, and everything he would do to make it right again!
in Lake Stevens, WA |
My entire experience was far beyond my expectations. Dr. Hall was not only professional, he was personable as well. From my first visit through my surgery and all follow-ups, Dr. Hall kept me informed as to the next steps, and showed a kind heart to all of my concerns. For anyone needing attention to an ankle, I would recommend Dr. Hall as the go to for all of your needs. He certainly paid attention to mine, as well as voiced his medical intellect as to his recommendations.
in redmond, washington |
it is an honor to give dr. jonathan hall 5 stars and thank him for the rest of my life ! I was an unfortunate victim of being in a crosswalk when a driver hit me. dr. hall was with me all the way from being in a wheelchair, then using a cane, dr hall gave me hope which I desperately needed. a year ago I could not even walk one foot without pain. dr. hall is a brilliant surgeon and was put on earth to do this. thx you so much. I cannot express how it feels to be a normal human being again.
in Kirkland, WA |
I had hesitancy in trusting Dr. Hall's assessment in needing more aggressive treatment that two other physicians did not recommend, but due to being in pain and distress, I went ahead with his surgery. Over a year later, I still cannot walk well, have daily issues with feet and gait which has caused leg, knee, and back issues. I have serious concerns of his judgment and skill as a surgeon.
in Woodinville, WA |
Dr. Hall surgicall repaired my badly broken elbow barely over three months ago. His surgical skill is evident in the fact that at this point I have regained full mobility and suffer no joint pain at all. I am back to doing all the things I love to do. Besides his skill as a surgeon you get a bonus: Dr. Hall is a kind and caring person and devotes all the time one needs to have your concerns addressed. I give Dr. Hall the highest of recommendations.
in Port Ludlow, WA |
Excellent doctor, extremely patient and understanding, knows how to fix your problem. So glad I had the surgery to fix the bunion and hammertoe. He is one of the nicest doctors you will ever meet.
in Bothell, WA |
Dr. Hall presented the pre-surgery and post-surgery well. The surgery itself was a success and I am currently well on my way to a complete recovery of a broken ankle repair. My gait is almost back to normal after less than four months.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?

Compare Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall says...

Dr. Hall's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hall's Board Certifications

• Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery