Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD

Dr. Hall
Telehealth services available

ProOrtho

751 Ne Blakely Dr Ste 4020 Issaquah, WA 98029

Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD is a Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist in Issaquah, WA. He is affiliated with medical facilities EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland and Swedish Issaquah Campus. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hall to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Hall is affiliated with Swedish Issaquah Campus Issaquah, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Hall's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hall's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open

Dr. Hall performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Hall performs this procedure more than 95% of his peers

Limb Pain

Dr. Hall treats Limb Pain more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Hall treats this condition more than 91% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
high

Dr. Hall treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 90% of his peers

Dr. Hall treats this condition more than 90% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Total Hip Replacement
  • Unicompartmental Hip Surgery

Dr. Hall accepts

Dr. Hall accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall

I had to have my foot basically rebuilt; bunion, hammertoe, fallen arch. I was very nervous as I am a nurse on my feet all day as well as an active person. Here I am less than 4 months out of surgery, walking 4 miles plus several days a week as well as working 3-4 days per week. I had minimal pain and feel as if my foot is completely healed! Biggest obstacle was 6 weeks non weight baring but totally doable on a knee scooter. Dr Hall came highly recommended amoungst my doctor friends. His PA, JC is great too. I've had other friends with difficult bunion surgery recoveries. I can't complain at all. Thank you Dr Hall and staff!! Michelle B
Michelle – Sep 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall took his time to explain what would be done during surgery, recovery time and was patient, totally nice and obviously a great surgeon since I had no problems post operation. Never had to touch any stronger pain medication than acetaminophen. Highly recommend Dr. Hall!
Regina Paul-Jones – Sep 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Always very kind and professional. Very knowledgeable. Clinic is very clean
Lauramn – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
From the very beginning to the end I had nothing but excellent care from Dr Hall. The results of my surgery exceeded my expectations. Superior care experience. Highly recommended.
Pearl – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr Hall is awesome. He was my ankle surgeon in the fall of 2020. The only complaint I have is that he wanted me out of the hospital before I was ready to go home. With Covid and such I cannot blame him for that. My fracture took a plate and many screws to fix. It's been a long recovery and Dr Hall and his staff have seen me through it all. I had regular check ups each stage of my recovery and never felt like he was in a hurry to get somewhere else. He, and his awesome staff, answered all my questions and made sure I had everything I needed to recover. He is a very nice person, which is not required in a doctor, but is definitely a bonus. Highly recommend!
  • Long wait times
Rachel – Feb 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr Hall and his assistant Megan were the best! They were patient with me answered all my questions and if I had to make a phone call they got back to me the same day! I had surgery on my foot in September and it’s the best my foot has been in five years and I’m still healing! I would recommend Dr. Jonathan Hall to anybody that has foot problems! 100% happy with my treatment. Kathy Ford January 2021
Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall and his assistant, Megan, cared for me well as I went through the process of an ankle fusion in July of 2020. Both were very personable and competent and answered all my questions/concerns, even by telephone when I'd forgotten to ask during my appointments. The surgery has been a success to this point and I suspect the ankle will continue getting stronger. Thanks so much Dr. Hall and Megan!
Thundercloud – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall performed surgery on my wife's ankle to repair multiple broken bones. He was kind and considerate throughout the whole process, and apparently quite skilled as well. He was patient with me, answering all of our questions and even more importantly, he listened to our concerns. If you need ankle surgery Dr. Hall should be your choice for the surgeon.
J.D. Baker – Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I have had 2 surgeries in year with Dr. Hall. I can't say enough good things about him. He's an amazing surgeon!! He's also such a nice guy! If I could give me more stars... I would!! I highly recommend Dr. Jonathan Hall. Wonderful experiences with him and Megan, his assistant. Great People and Great Care.
Carri – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Two surgeries by Dr. Hall (first one was messed up but I still got charged to fix the first mistake) . Surgery center is run like a money-making operation, they shove you out the door as soon as humanly possible. All that would have been fine if he had delivered but I am walking worse than I was before getting the ankle surgery. Nothing to show for months of hardship. He has great bedside manner but unfortunately the medical skills needed to back up the personal skills are not there.
Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I broke my fibula in Europe and came to Dr. Hall. He performed surgery to prevent longer term problems and it was highly successful! His patient rapport was outstanding.
Durdaana – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Great person, great Dr. Highly recommend him for your ankle issues!!
Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Had a surgical management on my isolated ulna nightstick from Dr. Hall. He listened and addressed all my concerns with pros and cons if I want to have the hardware remove in the future. After 3 months out of the surgery, my arm is fully healed and I couldn't be any happier. Plus, that dude is funny and quick witted which help especially when I don't like to be around hospital scene in general.
S.L – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Doctor Jonathan Hall is an incredible and amazing doctor! He is not only a great Surgeon with the hands made of gold. But also Dr. Hall's whole approach to his patients is very therapeutic and healing. Thank you so much, Dr. Hall, for bringing myself back to life!
Daria Lyubimova – Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall is professional, courteous, and an empathetic listener. He did a fantastic job plating my collarbone and I was back to work as a firefighter in 5 weeks post-op. Recommend you give him a visit. Thanks, Doc!
Cary – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
My podiatrist, who I have been seeing for many years, would like me to have surgery done by him. I have multiple problems with my foot that requires extensive surgery. I did not feel confident enough to proceed, so decided to research foot and ankle surgeons in the area. Dr Hall has excellent reviews, and rightfully so. I went to see him for my initial consultation and came out 100% sure that I would want him to do my surgery. It was a long 2 1/2 hour surgery (as opposed to a normal 1 hour surgery)-since I was told that Dr Hall normally performs 6 surgeries/day. Surgery went well according to Dr Hall; I am now 6 weeks out and continuing to recover. I highly recommend Dr Hall. He is a competent surgeon, but most of all, has excellent bedside manner and pleasant personality.
S. T – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall performed a surgery and treated me for a fractured heel. Very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. Highly recommend!
RG – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I dislocated and broke my left ankle in three places on Friday, February 1, 2019. The ER at Providence Everett set the dislocation and sent me on my way with instructions to call to set an appointment to meet with an Orthopedic Surgeon the coming Monday. We were experiencing snow during that time and there were no surgeons at Providence available for me to speak with or schedule an appointment. I was in a tremendous amount of pain and out of pain medication from the ER so I was desperate to find a Doctor who could see me. My wife suggested I call ProOrtho so I did and got in touch with Meagan. She set an appointment for me the next morning with Dr. Jonathan Hall and I am so grateful that she did. I met with Dr. Jonathan Hall and he assured me that I would be taken care of and that I was "In the system now". Dr. Hall performed surgery on my ankle and installed 2 plates and 13 screws. After that I came in for progress sessions and X-Rays to insure that everything was healing properly
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall and his staff were absolutely awesome. I had sharp shooting pains in my right ankle that was affecting my daily life. Dr. Hall and his staff answered all my questions, and ultimately performed the surgery on my ankle that fixed me up. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?
I suffered from debilitating foot pain for a long time. Dr. Hall earned my trust through his appraoch, communication and professionalism. This convidence in Dr. Hall, combined with referrals from others, convinced me to have a surgery, which not only corrected my problem and removed my pain, but restored my lifestyle. Dr. Hall is a fantastic doctor, with a great support staff, and I highly recommend him.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hall?

I am a 4th generation doctor who is fully committed to our family's tradition of caring for the people of the Pacific Northwest. The University of Washington's...Read more

Dr. Jonathan S. Hall, MD is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon sub-specializing in foot and ankle surgery. His advanced training from some of the...Read more

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery