Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD

Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 33

Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Bradenton, FL and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine medical school in 2014. He is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dattilo to book an appointment.

Coastal Orthopedics Pointe West

New Patient?
Universal Radiology Services LLC6015 Pointe West Blvd Bradenton, FL 34209

Coastal Orthopedics

New Patient?
Coastal Orthopedics8340 Lakewood Ranch Blvd Fl 3 Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Coastal Orthopedics5101 4th Avenue Cir E Ste 500 Bradenton, FL 34208

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota Sarasota, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for orthopedic surgery.

• Practices at Top Hospital America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Dr. Dattilo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dattilo

Dr. Dattilo?
  • Explained conditions well (4)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (4)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (3)
    Dr. D. recently treated my mother for a hip fx. He was both professional and empathetic at all times. He answered all questions completely regardless of time spent. He provided complete contact information and encouraged that we utilize for any questions/issues. Dr. D may be young, but he is WELL trained and highly skilled. He has earned our full confidence. I recommend without hesitation.
    Marcus S. – Dec 16, 2020
    Thank you for your recommendation and review. We...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD?
    I just had Total hip replacement surgery, walked out of the Hospital the same day! Dr. Dattilo was the best Surgeon I’ve ever had. He called me at home to check on me, he is very professional and his bedside manner is also the best. I would rate Dr. Dattilo a 10!
    Steven Fowler – Dec 15, 2020
    Thank you for your kind words and recommendation!...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD?
    Dr. Jonathan Datillo ranks in the top 10 complete hip surgeons in the United States, in my professional opinion as a retired DHHS PHS DPHS CDC Senior Public Health Advisor. Further, I have undergone 3 major back & neck surgeries placing Dr. Dattilo also in the top 10 surgeons in the USA. Dr. Datillo met me at my bedside after completing five (5) major surgeries including several extreme emergency operations, and explained the total hip replacement surgery I w to undergo. His bedside manner & professionalism is unsurpassed. He further explained that I would have the new titanium hip implanted from the front an that I would be able to walk very soon after surgery. I was admitted to Lakewood Ranch Medical Center on Oct 8 after I fell from my bicycle and broke my hip. I was in tremendous pain as the emergency EMS paramedics brought me to LRMC. Dr. Datillo operated on me on Oct 9. I spent Oct 10 in recovery. On Oct 11 I was up walking with a walker. and requested to be discharged.
    JAMES T FRAIN – Oct 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD?
    Dr. Dattilo is very pleasant and professional. Took the time to discuss treatment options and the knee replacement that will happen at some point. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon.
    Cindi Grigsby – Sep 26, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dattilo?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Dattilo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dattilo's conditions and procedures:

• Hip Replacement
    • Knee Arthroscopy
    • Knee Surgery

Dr. Dattilo accepts

Controlling pain and getting people back to the activities they enjoy is my primary focus. I employ the most up-to-date, cutting-edge protocols in total...Read more

Dr. Jonathan Dattilo is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hip and knee joint replacement surgery (arthroplasty). He has special surgical expertise...Read more

2020
    Anderson Orthopaedic Research Institute
    2019
    University Of Pennsylvania
    2014
    Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
    2010
    Northwestern University

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD?

Call (941) 792-1404 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Dattilo's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Dattilo accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Dattilo frequently treats Hip Replacement, Knee Arthroscopy, and Knee Surgery. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Dattilo treats.

Where is Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD's office located?

Dr. Dattilo's office is located at 6015 Pointe West Blvd, Bradenton, FL 34209. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jonathan Dattilo, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Dattilo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dattilo treats patients.

Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota

Sarasota, FL

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ (2021)
    • Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ (2021)
    • Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ (2020, 2019)
    • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2020, 2019)