Dr. Jonathan Daniel, MD

Dr. Jonathan Daniel, MD

Thoracic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jonathan Daniel, MD is a thoracic surgery specialist in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Mi State Univ Coll Human Med in 2000 and specializes in thoracic surgery.

9155 SW Barnes Rd Ste 240

Portland, OR 97225

• Kaiser Permanente
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Daniel

See how frequently Dr. Daniel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
high
Lung Surgery
Lung Cancer

Dr. Daniel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Thoracic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Thoracic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Mi State Univ Coll Human Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Daniel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daniel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daniel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daniel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daniel to family and friends

Dr. Daniel's Performance

I was referred to Dr Daniel by my oncologist and I “knew” before I went in I would not allow anymore procedures. But the difference was Dr. Daniel didn’t talk at me as some can do, he talked to me, showed me what was going on and before I left without hesitation we were getting approval for my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Daniel is the best surgeon ever! All the positive comments said about him are 100% true. He is a true caring professional. Basically he saved my life for which I will be eternally grateful. Not only a wonderful surgeon but a great human being. He REALLY cares about his patients.!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My son was struck with a horrible and sudden infection. He was so sick and I was anxious and a wreck. He went from healthy as a horse to near death. He saved him from a deadly disease and we are forever grateful. He was always available and so concerned.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Few words to describe Dr. Jonathan Daniel: Professional, knowledgable, amazing and warm heart. He is the best of the best. Talk to him and you will find out yourself. I would recommend him to my relatives or friends for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a growth on my lung and he had to take out the top lobe. He did it with minimal scars and made sure I was back up and going in no time. He takes time with his patients and truly cares about each of them! I pray I never have to have surgery again but if I do I would only have Dr. Daniel!
Are you Dr. Daniel?