Dr. Jonathan Daitch, MD

Dr. Jonathan Daitch, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine  |
I am originally from Westfield NJ. I am a board certified anesthesiologist and I am board certified in interventional Pain Medicine. I have lived in Fort Myers for 26 years, practicing Interventional Pain Medicine. I founded Advanced Pain Management and Spine Specialists in 2001 with 5 employees, and now we have 70 employees, 4 clinician providers, and a procedural surgery center. I am a violinist, and perform with the Gulf Coast Symphony Orchestra as concertmaster. You can hear several of my concerts on YouTube. I am married with 3 daughters.

8255 College Pkwy

Fort Myers, FL 33919

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Daitch

See how frequently Dr. Daitch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
Nerve Block, Somatic
Peripheral Nerve Block

Dr. Daitch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Daitch "1. Resolving the pain; restoring the person

2. Compassionate State of the art pain relief

3. We are NOT a "pill mill!""

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
  • Diabetic Neuropathy
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Enthesopathy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Hip Arthritis

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection

1 Sanction
  • Non-Disciplinary Action (1/17/2013)
    Action Taken: Surrender
    Summary: Dr. Jonathan Steven Daitch; License # MD044106L; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: This is a non-disciplinary action. ACTION TAKEN: The physician voluntarily surrendered his license to the Pennsylvania Board of Medicine.
    State: Pennsylvania

• Albert Einstein Com
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • U.S. Air Force Major & Staff Anesthesiologist
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Dr. Daitch has no awards or honors listed.

• Various, 1991-2012
  • Www.apmss.net,

Dr. Daitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daitch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daitch to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Daitch's Performance
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Daitch far exceeds the expectations of my needs. I would recommend his service to anyone in pain.
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Daitch far exceeds the expectations of my needs.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Absolutely LOVE Dr. Daitsch & staff. My dad has been having back issues, surgeries, etc. for many years, has seen 3 different Doctors mainly in the Chicago area. Dr. Daitsch has given much better care and effected a different approach than any other Dr thus far.(Keep in mind we have only been seeing him for about 5 months) Already a great plan going forward. We recommend 100%. Don't be afraid to make that change in Pain Doctors, if you feel you aren't being "heard".
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch was amazing. he is the first Doctor to really dig into what was going on with my complicated issues. When I came in I could barely walk through the grocery store and now I am doing so much better. His staff is skilled and very kind.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I had Dr Daitch burn the facets in my LSS and inject my SI Joints I feel wonderful It is a no brainer He doesnt even cut U Just a needle and I feel wonderful
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Daitch has awesome staff and he was able to get a diagnosis right away for me.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I moved here from Michigan this year,was soooo worried I wouldn't find another Dr. who was caring and compassionate and also eager to help fix my back issues. Then I found Dr. Daitch.... very VERY grateful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Daitch for anyone who has chronic pain and back problems.
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch and his staff are amazing and I could not have asked for a better Dr! He is a miracle worker! Thank you Dr. Daitch and staff!!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I am so thankful I found Dr. Daitch and Advanced Pain Management. After years of spinal pain I have a doctor who cares about my well being and finding a solution to the source of the pain and not just throw out a guess. He really cares. The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable and all share in his caring attitude. I have complete trust in his decisions. Each procedure is well explained so you know exactly what is going to happen and what the goal results are.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Having just moved here to Fort Myers, and unfortunately being a chronic pain patient for over 12 years, I was relieved to find Dr. Daitch! One of the criteria that I was looking for was an anesthesiologist, as well as pain management. From the beginning I was Impressed & appreciated that he understood that this was not my first rodeo So to speak. I was respected by not only him, but his staff and comfortable . I appreciate it a fresh approach and look forward to being under his care
in Ft Myers, FL |
The support staff is pitiful and changes like a revolving door. However, that is a reflection of leadership! Someone in the organization has drastically changed what was a great brand. Perhaps the doctors don't even know? Try to schedule an appointment. They tell you how booked out they are and yet. They are advertising for even more patients they cannot even see. They boast about being a VIP - well, I guess that's subjective. Good Luck?!?
in Ft Myers, FL |
excellent service, Dr Daitch and staff knows what he is doing!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I have been here with him going on 17 years, he's not only my doctor he's also my friend. I put a lot of trust in him and never lets me down!
in Ft Myers, FL |
HAVE SUFFERED WITH ANKLE PAIN AND ARTHRITIS AFTER SEVERE INJURY 8 YEARS AGO. Dr Daitch injected into the injured ankle and I can walk without any pain. The last short lasted 4 months. Such a joy to be able to walk again pain free.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I was very satisified with the professionalism and I felt comfortable with the procedure and outcome.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch did such a great job explaining this procedure and bringing me to a favorable conclusion and being pain free!!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
excellent Dr, a real professional, and kind person. I'm Immensely grateful for his services.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Love the office and the staff. Been coming here for years and won't go to anyone else!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
My experience has been very professional, would recommend him to anybody with pain.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Diatch for almost 3 years. He has given me injections in my neck that have helped immensely. I started having pain again so intense that it literally took my breath away. I recently lost my insurance, with that being said Dr. Diatch did not hesitate to treat me with the injections at NO cost! I could not be more thankful to have Dr. Diatch as one of my Physician's. He was kind and knew that I needed help. I highly recommend Dr. Diatch !!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very knowledgeable man who knows what he's doing. I recommend him!
in Ft Myers, FL |
He's certainly taken care of my pain, and has been very helpful! Great Doctor.
in Ft Myers, FL |
excellent care, concern, compassion, and wonderful staff.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I like Dr. Daitch, to me he's a patient doctor. I would highly recommend him to anybody with confidence. To sum it up he's a wonderful doctor, he knows what he's doing.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch did well & has good bedside manners.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I was dealing with pain for years, feeling like there was nobody out there to help me. He's made the experience of relieving the pain remarkable. He's been phenomenal.
in Ft Myers, FL |
He's Fantastic, I have recommended him to so many people. He knows what he's doing, and always hits it right on the spot.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I think he's a phenomenal doctor, he got rid of my pain and explained everything to me. He was willing to work with me on medications! My husband will be coming with me next year!
in Ft Myers, FL |
great experience. first pain relief in years.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I can't relate in words what Dr Daitch and his team have done for my life. I was in constant pain! I was getting to the point of inmobility. The more I didn't move the more weight I gained. The more weight I gained the more I hurt. I had been to many doctors to try and get some relief. Primary doctor even the orthopedic doctor had no clue what to do to help me. Out of desperation my orthopedic doctor sent me to pain management. Thank you God! Dr. Daitch has literally given me my life back
in Ft Myers, FL |
Great bed side manner. Would recommend him to every body i know .
He's Great
in Ft Myers, FL |
Im very happy with my treatment!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch is Fantastic! I love him as an individual, only doctor I trust.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I was very happy with Dr. Daitch, for 4 years nobody has been able to help me with my back pain, and he's helping me now! He's awesome!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch is a very caring Dr. I feel very comfortable being treated by Dr. Daitch because of his Mannerism and attention to details. He listens and will always look to alleviate pain for his patients. He is the best and a great ambassador in the medical field.
in Ft Myers, FL |
From the very6 first day I came to Dr. Daitch, I was at wits end with the everyday severe pain. Aftyer long discussions and several out patient procedures, Dr. Daitch had me feeling thaty I was going to be o.k. I felt that Dr. Daitch treated me as family and showed his concern for my pain. I don't know where I would have been if I hadn't found Dr. Daitch. If your in pain and it consumes you I would highly recommend just a visit with him. He will go through your options and explain everything.
no conditions
in cape coral fl |
great doc
in Ft Myers, FL |
I think this office is great It doesn't need changing, perfect as can be. Dr. Daitch is cute too!
Ft Myers, FL |
Great experience. Complete relief from pain for over one year.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Daitch really cares about giving me pain relief, worked with me until he got it right! i am now able to live without worrying if i will not be able to do the things i want to on a daily basis. The series of 3 injections did the trick!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Best Doctor in Town !!!!!!!!
in Estero, FL |
Dr .daitch is the forst doctor o found on florida that i fully trust.not only dpes he help ease the pain he triuly cares !
in Rivecapecoral fla |
Just love Dr daitch he listens to you does thrall exam then comes up whither a solution he has a great manner
in Ft Myers, FL |
Just wanted to said Dr.Daitch is the best doctor I've even been to.He takes his time to let you know what's the best way to handle your pain.Also he has one of the best Nurse Practitioner you can ever find anywhere,So understanding,joyful,calm,peaceful,happy,loving, Laura W.Yancey. Go there and you will see for yourself...looking forward to other remarks.
in Fort Myers FL |
Doctor Daitch addressed my cluster headaches head on (to use a pun). His expert medical knowledge, coupled with his state of the art technology, removed my cluster headaches completely. I'm so relieved of the tension and stress attributed from the headaches that I can have my life back. I strongly recommend Doctor Daitch to anyone in need of pain management. Thank you Doctor Daitch. Ed C.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Rude staff, long waits, WAY overinflated billing. Dr was very condescending and relegated me to a PA because his treatments hadn't helped. He never listened when I told him where my top pain issues were. After hearing dozens of other patients and staff, this seems to be the pattern and everyone is eventually sent to the PA instead of him. Don't bother complaining either. Nothing is done. Terrible experience here! I was nothing but billable $$$$$'s! Very disappointing.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I have NEVER had a Doctor who is as knowledgable and caring as Dr. Daitch. Have been a patient for many years and he has always been generous with his time. He has kept me working, which quite frankly is a miracle. My quality of life is a direct result of his expertise.
in Cape Coral, FL |
He is an excellent Doctor - very thorough, he operated on my back- I had 5 fractures - he fixed 3 of them - I am anticipating having the final 2 fixed - going for x-rays today.- He operated on my spine last July - haven't had a pain there since then. I appreciate his honesty and direct approach =- I cannot express my appreciation enough!
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Daitch, MD?
Are you Dr. Daitch?