Dr. Jonathan Daitch, MD

Dr. Jonathan Daitch, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

8255 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33919 Get Directions

1.Resolving the pain;restoring the person 2. State of the art pain relief 3. We are NOT a "pill mill!"Read more

Dr. Daitch's Experience

See how Dr. Daitch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Daitch

Dr. Daitch accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Daitch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Daitch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daitch to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Daitch's Performance
Ft Myers, FL |
I've been very satisfied with the procedures & treatments that I have received. All the Ma's are great to work with
in Ft Myers, FL |
I was very satisified with the professionalism and I felt comfortable with the procedure and outcome.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch did such a great job explaining this procedure and bringing me to a favorable conclusion and being pain free!!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
excellent Dr, a real professional, and kind person. I'm Immensely grateful for his services.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Love the office and the staff. Been coming here for years and won't go to anyone else!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
My experience has been very professional, would recommend him to anybody with pain.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Diatch for almost 3 years. He has given me injections in my neck that have helped immensely. I started having pain again so intense that it literally took my breath away. I recently lost my insurance, with that being said Dr. Diatch did not hesitate to treat me with the injections at NO cost! I could not be more thankful to have Dr. Diatch as one of my Physician's. He was kind and knew that I needed help. I highly recommend Dr. Diatch !!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very knowledgeable man who knows what he's doing. I recommend him!
in Ft Myers, FL |
He's certainly taken care of my pain, and has been very helpful! Great Doctor.
in Ft Myers, FL |
excellent care, concern, compassion, and wonderful staff.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I like Dr. Daitch, to me he's a patient doctor. I would highly recommend him to anybody with confidence. To sum it up he's a wonderful doctor, he knows what he's doing.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch did well & has good bedside manners.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I was dealing with pain for years, feeling like there was nobody out there to help me. He's made the experience of relieving the pain remarkable. He's been phenomenal.
in Ft Myers, FL |
He's Fantastic, I have recommended him to so many people. He knows what he's doing, and always hits it right on the spot.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I think he's a phenomenal doctor, he got rid of my pain and explained everything to me. He was willing to work with me on medications! My husband will be coming with me next year!
in Ft Myers, FL |
great experience. first pain relief in years.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch made me feel alive again.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I can't relate in words what Dr Daitch and his team have done for my life. I was in constant pain! I was getting to the point of inmobility. The more I didn't move the more weight I gained. The more weight I gained the more I hurt. I had been to many doctors to try and get some relief. Primary doctor even the orthopedic doctor had no clue what to do to help me. Out of desperation my orthopedic doctor sent me to pain management. Thank you God! Dr. Daitch has literally given me my life back
in Ft Myers, FL |
Great bed side manner. Would recommend him to every body i know .
Wonderful!
He's Great
in Ft Myers, FL |
Im very happy with my treatment!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch is Fantastic! I love him as an individual, only doctor I trust.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I was very happy with Dr. Daitch, for 4 years nobody has been able to help me with my back pain, and he's helping me now! He's awesome!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Daitch is a very caring Dr. I feel very comfortable being treated by Dr. Daitch because of his Mannerism and attention to details. He listens and will always look to alleviate pain for his patients. He is the best and a great ambassador in the medical field.
in Ft Myers, FL |
From the very6 first day I came to Dr. Daitch, I was at wits end with the everyday severe pain. Aftyer long discussions and several out patient procedures, Dr. Daitch had me feeling thaty I was going to be o.k. I felt that Dr. Daitch treated me as family and showed his concern for my pain. I don't know where I would have been if I hadn't found Dr. Daitch. If your in pain and it consumes you I would highly recommend just a visit with him. He will go through your options and explain everything.
no conditions
in cape coral fl |
great doc
in Ft Myers, FL |
I think this office is great It doesn't need changing, perfect as can be. Dr. Daitch is cute too!
Ft Myers, FL |
Great experience. Complete relief from pain for over one year.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Daitch really cares about giving me pain relief, worked with me until he got it right! i am now able to live without worrying if i will not be able to do the things i want to on a daily basis. The series of 3 injections did the trick!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Best Doctor in Town !!!!!!!!
in Estero, FL |
Dr .daitch is the forst doctor o found on florida that i fully trust.not only dpes he help ease the pain he triuly cares !
in Rivecapecoral fla |
Just love Dr daitch he listens to you does thrall exam then comes up whither a solution he has a great manner
in Ft Myers, FL |
Just wanted to said Dr.Daitch is the best doctor I've even been to.He takes his time to let you know what's the best way to handle your pain.Also he has one of the best Nurse Practitioner you can ever find anywhere,So understanding,joyful,calm,peaceful,happy,loving, Laura W.Yancey. Go there and you will see for yourself...looking forward to other remarks.
in Fort Myers FL |
Doctor Daitch addressed my cluster headaches head on (to use a pun). His expert medical knowledge, coupled with his state of the art technology, removed my cluster headaches completely. I'm so relieved of the tension and stress attributed from the headaches that I can have my life back. I strongly recommend Doctor Daitch to anyone in need of pain management. Thank you Doctor Daitch. Ed C.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Rude staff, long waits, WAY overinflated billing. Dr was very condescending and relegated me to a PA because his treatments hadn't helped. He never listened when I told him where my top pain issues were. After hearing dozens of other patients and staff, this seems to be the pattern and everyone is eventually sent to the PA instead of him. Don't bother complaining either. Nothing is done. Terrible experience here! I was nothing but billable $$$$$'s! Very disappointing.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I have NEVER had a Doctor who is as knowledgable and caring as Dr. Daitch. Have been a patient for many years and he has always been generous with his time. He has kept me working, which quite frankly is a miracle. My quality of life is a direct result of his expertise.
in Cape Coral, FL |
He is an excellent Doctor - very thorough, he operated on my back- I had 5 fractures - he fixed 3 of them - I am anticipating having the final 2 fixed - going for x-rays today.- He operated on my spine last July - haven't had a pain there since then. I appreciate his honesty and direct approach =- I cannot express my appreciation enough!
in Fort Myers,Florida |
I consider DR JONATHAN DAITCH one of the Dr.s on cutting edge or the medical community. His practice is geared toward giving the patient the best possible service. With considerable detail to making the process as efficient as possible. The comfort of each patient is evident. One of the best ways a Dr. Can show his patients how important they are is By consistently doing things in a way that focuses on the patient quality of service efficiency in a highly professional atmosphere. Thank U.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I thought it was good experience.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Daitch, MD?
Are you Dr. Daitch?

Compare Dr. Daitch

Dr. Daitch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Daitch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Sanctions found

Dr. Daitch has no awards or honors listed.

• Various, 1991-2012
    • Www.apmss.net

Sanction

Dr. Daitch has received 1 sanction

• Non-Disciplinary Action (1/17/2013)
    • Action Taken: Surrender
    • Summary: Dr. Jonathan Steven Daitch; License # MD044106L; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: This is a non-disciplinary action. ACTION TAKEN: The physician voluntarily surrendered his license to the Pennsylvania Board of Medicine.
    • State: Pennsylvania

Franklin & Marshall College

Graduated in 1980

• Other Education
    U.S. Air Force Major & Staff Anesthesiologist

Dr. Daitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine