Dr. Jonathan Cook, MD

Dr. Jonathan Cook, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Jonathan Cook, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Kirkland, WA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Cook is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland.

Dr. Cook's Experience

See how Dr. Cook's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cook

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cook has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cook's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cook to family and friends
Dr. Cook's Performance
Kirkland, WA |
I saw Dr. Cook throughout my pregnancy and postpartum visit. Dr. Cook is very laid back, patient, and listens to your needs. Even though he gets busy, he spends the time with you to answer all your questions. He also gets to the point and gives you options. Dr. Cook was on call when I went into labor, and was there for the birth of my child. He let me decide what steps to take, and even checked in with me after the birth.
in Bellevue |
Dr. Cook had been really amazing in our pregnancy journey. Despite being busy, He used to answer all our questions and make us feel really comfortable in every visit. I delivered in Mar,2017 If i ever plan for a second baby i will definitely go with Dr. Cook the next time as well. Dr Cook was friendly, professional, patient and very knowledgeable. Thanks a lot for having me as his patient. Thanks, Priyanka Hangloo
Seattle, WA |
I was not impressed by Dr. Cook and his staff. At my consultation, the nurse started saying strange things and I realized she had the wrong impression of why I was there - wrong diagnosis. The night before my procedure, the nurse called and told me to remember to take (medication) before the procedure that they had not prescribed to me! No medication was prescribed for after the procedure, either, and I had to call in, drive back, and pick up the Rx and get it filled for pain.
in Everett, WA |
Dr Cook is one of the best, not just OB's, but all around Drs my wife and I have ever had the privilege of being treated by. His knowledge of the profession is outstanding, very patient, very approachable and extremely caring doctor. His staff was also very easy to work with and set up appointments with. Dr Cook was there for my wife and I's first child and he just made us feel extremely at ease and was always able to give great advice no matter the topic. If you're considering an OB,this is it!
in Auburn, WA |
Incredible doctor. He's the reason we drive 30 miles up north to help with the birth of our 2nd child.
in kirkland, WA |
Very good doctor, nice person, Very thoughtful, Very professional provides excellent care.
in Redmond, WA |
exceptional clinician.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. Cook is my health provider through my pregnancy. He is very patient and makes sure that my questions and concerns are solved during every visit. He is very experienced and actually cares about his patients. He has good sense of humor that reduced my anxiety during pregnancy. I feel lucky to have him as my ob.
in Seattle, WA |
I used Dr. Cook as my OBGYN throughout my first pregnancy and have nothing but excellent things to say about him. Everything was new and unknown for me and he made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. When I went into labor 11 days early, he was not on-call, but still managed to be there to deliver our daughter. I always looked forward to my appointments during my first pregnancy and will definitely be using Dr. Cook again for future pregnancies.
Kenmore, WA |
I had my daughter via cesarean section at Evergreen with Dr.Cook and I'm very happy with my experience. Dr.Cook is respectful of patients' concerns and wishes and always made me feel comfortable to see him and ask any questions. He has a great sense of humor too. The surgery went well and recovery was quick, with minimal discomfort.
in Woodinville, WA |
Dr. Cook is amazing! I cannot stress enough how positive my experience was and how much I appreciate the care I received from him. Dr. Cook is clearly an expert in his field but also kind, patient and has a great sense of humor. I never felt rushed, he always listened and remembered our previous conversations from each visit which I really appreciate. He delivered our daughter this year and I'm so grateful he was there that day! I trust him and would not consider going to anyone else.
in Kirkland, WA |
My experience with Dr. Cook was excellent! I had just moved from LA to Seattle, and I started seeing Dr. Cook in my 3rd trimester. During our first meeting he was already familiar with all my history from the previous doctor and helped me transition seamlessly. He is incredibly patient and always willing to answer questions and have a conversation. I found him to be honest and transparent, and his advice helped my husband and I make informed decisions during every step of our pregnancy!
in Sammamish, WA |
Dr. Cook was my health provider during my pregnancy. My family and I were greatly impressed by his professionalism and dedication. At every office visit, he was friendly, patient and caring. He listened to us and offered solution. The communication was great. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cook to my friends and family.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. Cook is really knowledgeable and listening. Both my husband and I like him a lot. I was pushing for 3 hours and he got my baby out in 3mins ~~lol He gives you lots of options and respect your decisions. One thing I had to complain is he speaks so fast and English is not my first language. But I am lucky that my husband fully understands him:) I guess this is not the problem for most of his patients. I will recommend him to all my friends when they need an OBGYN.
in Seattle, WA |
I'm so grateful a friend recommended EvergreenHealth, where I had an excellent experience with Dr. Cook and his entire staff. It was my first time with a health condition that required surgery. It's probably safe to say I was startled and even a bit scared. Dr. Cook's temperament, kindness, experience and sense of humor really helped put me at ease. I knew I was in good hands the moment I met him. The procedure went well and I'm already feeling much, much better.
in Bothell, WA |
Dr. Cook accepted me as a paitent after I was diagnosed with choleostasis. I was 37 weeks and no one else my midwives called knew about the condition but dr. Cook did and induced me that day. He was so compassionate and helped me have the best birth experience possible under the circumstances. Since then I have had 2 more babies that dr cook has delivered and if I have another wouldn't consider going to any one else.
Bellevue, WA |
Dr. Cook is an excellent provider. He is the only OBGYN I trust! He listen well and make sure your questions are answered.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. Cook take the time to listen to everything you want to discuss and takes his time till all questions are answered. He is very thoughtful and understanding and doesn't rush you out the door.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Cook, MD?
Are you Dr. Cook?

Compare Dr. Cook

Dr. Cook's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Cook has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cook's Board Certifications

• Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Cook does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cook and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC