Dr. Jonathan C. Cook, MD

Dr. Jonathan C. Cook, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

EvergreenHealth Women's Care 12303 NE 130th Ln # Coral, Kirkland, WA 98034 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cook specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Kirkland, WA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cook? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cook's Experience

See how Dr. Cook's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cook

Dr. Cook accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cook has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Cook's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cook to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Cook
Dr. Cook's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (36)
in Woodinville, WA |
Dr. Cook is amazing! I cannot stress enough how positive my experience was and how much I appreciate the care I received from him. Dr. Cook is clearly an expert in his field but also kind, patient and has a great sense of humor. I never felt rushed, he always listened and remembered our previous conversations from each visit which I really appreciate. He delivered our daughter this year and I'm so grateful he was there that day! I trust him and would not consider going to anyone else.
in Kirkland, WA |
My experience with Dr. Cook was excellent! I had just moved from LA to Seattle, and I started seeing Dr. Cook in my 3rd trimester. During our first meeting he was already familiar with all my history from the previous doctor and helped me transition seamlessly. He is incredibly patient and always willing to answer questions and have a conversation. I found him to be honest and transparent, and his advice helped my husband and I make informed decisions during every step of our pregnancy!
in Sammamish, WA |
Dr. Cook was my health provider during my pregnancy. My family and I were greatly impressed by his professionalism and dedication. At every office visit, he was friendly, patient and caring. He listened to us and offered solution. The communication was great. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cook to my friends and family.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. Cook is really knowledgeable and listening. Both my husband and I like him a lot. I was pushing for 3 hours and he got my baby out in 3mins ~~lol He gives you lots of options and respect your decisions. One thing I had to complain is he speaks so fast and English is not my first language. But I am lucky that my husband fully understands him:) I guess this is not the problem for most of his patients. I will recommend him to all my friends when they need an OBGYN.
in Seattle, WA |
I'm so grateful a friend recommended EvergreenHealth, where I had an excellent experience with Dr. Cook and his entire staff. It was my first time with a health condition that required surgery. It's probably safe to say I was startled and even a bit scared. Dr. Cook's temperament, kindness, experience and sense of humor really helped put me at ease. I knew I was in good hands the moment I met him. The procedure went well and I'm already feeling much, much better.
in Bothell, WA |
Dr. Cook accepted me as a paitent after I was diagnosed with choleostasis. I was 37 weeks and no one else my midwives called knew about the condition but dr. Cook did and induced me that day. He was so compassionate and helped me have the best birth experience possible under the circumstances. Since then I have had 2 more babies that dr cook has delivered and if I have another wouldn't consider going to any one else.
Bellevue, WA |
Dr. Cook is an excellent provider. He is the only OBGYN I trust! He listen well and make sure your questions are answered.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. Cook take the time to listen to everything you want to discuss and takes his time till all questions are answered. He is very thoughtful and understanding and doesn't rush you out the door.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan C. Cook, MD?
Are you Dr. Cook?

Compare Dr. Cook

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Kirkland, WA 98034

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Yeast Infections

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Well Woman Health Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.