Dr. Jonathan D. Chappell, MD

Dr. Jonathan D. Chappell, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 41 years old

Learn about this Doctor

My goal is to provide superior medical services through a friendly, knowledgeable, and caring staff. Our physicians, therapists, and employees function as a team to provide progressive treatment to our patients and restore quality of life. Our priority is to serve our patients and our community.Read more

Dr. Chappell's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Chappell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chappell

Dr. Chappell accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chappell has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Chappell
Dr. Chappell's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Dudley, NC |
When I learned I needed a reverse shoulder replacement, I sought a 2nd opinion from Dr. Jonathan Chappell with Wake Orthopaedics. After my meeting with him, I chose Dr. Chappell to perform the operation. He explained in detail the problems with my shoulder and clarified my options. I am 67 and was anxious about this type of surgery, but his calm manner reduced my stress considerably. He & his assistant Nancy, his PT Kelsey and all the staff at Wake Ortho have been incredibly supportive.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Chappell is a Board Certified Orthopedic surgeon who provides high quality and professional patient care. My husband had knee surgery a couple years ago with Dr. Chappell and highly recommended him to me when I needed surgery for a similar knee injury. Dr. Chappell clearly has up to date knowledge, provides care that is compassionate yet honest and effective. He demonstrated a clear awareness of and responsibility for the larger context and systems of health care. I highly recommend him.
Raleigh, NC |
He cares more about the insurance than his patients. He would tell you one thing about your diagnosis and put something else on record in order to satisfy the insurance.
in Raleigh, NC |
Since having my knee surgically repaired (LCL & PCL) by Dr. Chappell, I have run in 2 half marathons, competed in martial arts tournaments, and lift weights/run regularly. He did an amazing job in the surgery, was easy to talk to and answered all of my questions before and after surgery in an easy to understand way. The PT staff at Wake Ortho are also amazing! Thanks to Kelsey and Jeff, I was back on my feet in no time!
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
Dr Chappell is so skilled that my husband is also having him repair his torn rotator cuff. Dr Chappell is awesome.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan D. Chappell, MD?
Are you Dr. Chappell?

Compare Dr. Chappell

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.