Dr. Jonathan Carlson, MD

Dr. Jonathan Carlson, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Jonathan Carlson, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Glendale, AZ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 2004 and specializes in pain medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

18555 N 79th Ave Ste D101

Glendale, AZ 85308

• American Republic
  • Cofinity
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Carlson

See how frequently Dr. Carlson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spondylosis
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome

Dr. Carlson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Carlson "The Pain Center of Arizona- Peoria Clinic: 9401 W Thunderbird Rd, Suite 180. Peoria, AZ 85381. (623) 516-8252 Dr. Jonathan D. Carlson takes a comprehensive approach to your pain through minimally-invasive pain procedures, spinal cord and peripheral nerve stimulation, pain medication management, physical therapy, chiropractic care, weight loss and wellness programs, sleep studies, acupuncture, TENS, cognitive therapy, biofeedback, and implementation of surgical referral if necessary. For more information, visit his pain management website with The Pain Center of Arizona - Peoria Clinic at www.thepaincenter.com"

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Oral Roberts University
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center-Pain Management
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Faculty
    Other Education | Completed
  • Midwestern University / Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University
    Other Education | Completed

• Chief Resident-University of California Davis, Dept. of Anesthesiology, 7/07-6/08
  • 2011 Phoneix Magazine Top Doc, April 2011
  • 2011 Most Compassionate Doctor Award, Spring 201

Dr. Carlson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carlson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carlson's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carlson to family and friends

Dr. Carlson's Performance

GOOD

Getting a appointment was worse than having teeth pulled. I visited the office at t which time i was treated with disrespect. I cancelled the appointment and went to Nova Spine. Wow I was treated by Dr. Baker and Dr. Morales. I was treated with dignity and respect. I was seen the very next day as I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
If I could I'd give negative scores. I've never been treated so horrible by anyone let alone a supposed healthcare provider.. He is beyond rude. I never met Dr. Carlson until he stormed in right before my procedure, never introduced himself, became very irritated when I asked questions he wouldn't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Carlson practices in a pain clinic and is cocky and rude. He did not introduce himself and I felt "sold" by him. I've never had a doc make me feel so uncomfortable. I would NOT recommend this man or Arizona Pain Specialists where he practices. Both garbage. Don't waste your time or energy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Carlson has been instrumental in giving me my life back. He has taken care of me for many years. I have had two spinal surgeries and still have residual pain. Together we have explored many options for helping me reduce my pain such as epidurals, ablations, medication management & most...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Dr. Carlson may be a great pain doctor but you have to see him first. I never did. I filled all my forms out, came in on time, gave my insurance info, and then sat in a hard wooden chair for over an hour. As someone with chronic pain, sitting like this is almost impossible. After 45 minutes, I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1