Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Bruner

Mobility Medicine Physician

4050 W Maple Rd Ste 108 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301

Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Bloomfield Hills, MI and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2002 and specializes in neuromusculoskeletal medicine.

Dr. Bruner accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Bruner treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bruner's conditions and procedures:

• Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Bruner?
Dr. Bruner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO
RecentMost Helpful
My hips and knees were sore due to excessive exercising. He discovered the cause and I feel incredibly better! No more pain!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO?
Dr. Bruner provides the most holistic, outcome-focused care I've ever experienced. His ability to see the whole picture and provide advice that works sets him apart from most medical experiences.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO?
Dr. Bruner listened deeply, responded clearly, practically, and intelligently, and then worked on me in the gentlest manner. I left his office feeling more hopeful and less uncomfortable than when I arrived, and I'm still feeling better 5 hours later. I felt heard, cared for, at ease, and in good hands, and I look forward to seeing him again in a couple of weeks. His staff is pleasant and contented, too, and the office is comfortable and light. I highly recommend Dr. Bruner.
Thank you for your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO?
How likely am I to recommend Dr Bruner ? VERY - and I already have. I am in the integrative field and love the holistic, total approach Dr Bruner brings to the practice. I have been looking for someone with his knowledge base since I first hurt my back in 1988. I've always been active and over the years have needed adjustments or PT. I have a MS in exercise physiology, and I know enough to understand the breath of his knowledge and skill set. His adjustments are gentle and results amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO?
following rotator cuff surgery and 6 months of physical therapy, I went to Dr Bruner. His compassion and muscle manipulation had removed my pain and increased my mobility more in a few visits then during the whole 6 months of physical therapy. Going to see Dr Bruner was the best decision I made regarding my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO?
Dr Bruner listens, problem solves and takes into account the whole person when he treats me. His manipulations are excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO?
Dr. Jonathan Bruner is a skilled, compassionate neuromusculoskeletal specialist. His osteopathic manipulative treatments restore range of motion and decrease pain by bringing the body into structural and neural harmony. I highly recommend Dr. Bruner. It's no surprise that doctors seek him for their personal physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO?
I am an older Physician myself, I have developed a very healthy skepticism for the whole "Disease Management Industrial Complex". I have had chronic neck pain from severe arthritis and had seen neurologists, neurosurgeons and tried acupuncture, physical therapy and chiropractic care with little relief. He was the first one to suggest I get my teeth in order and his manipulation has helped me more than I could believe. He is one of a handful of doctors I know who are competent & compassionate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO?
I have seen Dr. Bruner for a number of years as a patient with lower back pain. He is very gentle in his approach and has a great dr./patient rapport.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bruner, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Bruner?