Dr. Jonathan Botts, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Jonathan Botts, MD
Dr. Jonathan Botts, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Sherman Oaks, CA. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Botts is affiliated with Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Sherman Oaks Hospital and Northridge Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Botts' Experience

See how Dr. Botts' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Botts

Dr. Botts accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Botts has admitting privileges.

Dr. Botts' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Botts to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Botts' Performance
    in Tarzana, CA |
    Dr. Botts was great. I came to him for a second opinion. He was very thorough and diagnosed my issue, performed surgery to reattach my pectoral muscle. I have full use of my arm and there is a very small and barely noticeable scar. I would continue to use him for any issue but he no longer accepts my insurance.
    in North Hollywood, CA |
    Went to see Dr. Botts because his colleague Dr. Sobeck wouldn't return my calls. Dr. Botts was dismissive of me and my chronic pain, but he did give me a refill of pain killers. When I needed another refill, he did not respond to my repeated requests, causing me sudden withdrawl from narcotics without any guidance for weaning off, nor assistance in finding an alternative form of pain control. In addition, I asked him if I might have Lyme disease, and he said no. Turns out it was, in fact, Lyme!
    in Valencia, CA |
    Dr. Bott's always took my conerns serious and the time to explain anything I needed. He never made me feel rushed. Most compassionate Dr I have ever dealt with.. I had immediate answers when I called on a concern. I have never given such high marks on any survey. Dr Botts has treated me with dignity and respect at all times. Dr Botts pinpointed my problem on my first appointment and was the first doctor of many to listen, take my pain seriously, and cure me.
    Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Botts, MD?
    Are you Dr. Botts?

Dr. Botts' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Knee Injuries
    • Knee Sprain
    • Shoulder Injuries

Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Botts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Botts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine