Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Berman

Berman Plastic Surgery

670 Glades Rd Ste 240 Boca Raton, FL 33431

Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Otolaryngologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Dr. Berman accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Berman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

27.586206896551722%

Dr. Berman?
Dr. Berman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD
Dr Berman was amazing and helped reshape my chest back to a normal look after another doctor performed a flawed surgery in Boca. I thank Dr Berman and his great staff a thousand times over again for the help and a great JOB...! He took the time to consult my current doctors for a condition I had to make sure everyone was safe and even called him personally! True professional! Thank you so much!
Mike in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
Dr. Berman closed the MOHS procedures on my forehead and nose/cheek/eye area. I am grateful for his talent, skills and professionalism. In 6 months, no one will ever know I had this done. His staff was helpful in squeezing me in for a second closure that wasn’t anticipated. They were also helpful during the insurance process.
Marla in Lake Worth, FL – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
I felt comfortable the minute I stepped into his office for the first consult. The entire staff is warm and welcoming, they put any fear I had at ease. This continued after the surgery - Dr. Berman went above and beyond to help me with the healing process. I highly recommend going to him - I can't say enough about how accommodating the ENTIRE office was. I am a 55 year old woman who had a "Tummy Tuck" and liposuction.
Jane in BOCA RATON, FL – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
I 100% recommend Dr. Berman and his highly qualified staff for all of your cosmetic needs. I had 4 laser treatments done on the upper part of my thighs for stretch mark removal, and after the 2nd treatment I couldn’t believe they were almost entirely gone! Now finishing my 4th treatment I am bikini ready for summer (no longer self conscious of those dreaded stretch marks) and so happy I found this place! Thank you again to Dr.berman and his wonderful staff for my amazing results!
Taylor Greco – Jun 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
I've been to the office for Botox twice - both very pleasant experiences and happy with the outcome. Dr. Berman takes the time to understand what you'd like to achieve and makes it happen.
May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
Dr. Berman and his staff were welcoming and extremely knowledgeable . I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Dr. Berman to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon!
Liz in Natick – Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
Absolutely horrible experience with fillers and injectables. I couldn’t even lift my eyebrows , and the injections for small lines around my upper lip actuallu left me with even deeper lines! The office refused to refund any of my money. I would never tecommend this place.
Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
In addition to Dr Berman's qualifications, I was completely amazed of the phenomenal customer service provided by everyone at the office. There is no comparison with the other providers that I went for consultations before deciding to go with Dr Berman. Everyone knows your name, always available to answer questions, friendly environment and most amazing Dr Berman personally following up with me after the procedure a couple of times and making himself available anytime. Definitely recommend!
Fatima Aviles – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
Dr. Berman is an outstanding doctor. His caring before and after surgery is second to none. He is well versed on the latest medical advances and techniques. I wholeheartedly recommend and endorse Dr. Berman.
Jan 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
My experience getting breast augmentation surgery done with Dr. Berman was a wonderful choice. 295ccs never looked so good, and having a surgeon with such experience and knowledge put me at ease in his care. I trust Dr. Berman to make the same choices as I when It comes to what looks and feels good and that trust paid off! While I was unsure of exactly the size I wanted, he knew what would look best and I couldn't be happier. All in all, I wouldn't recommend anyone else! Thanks Dr. B!
Malvern – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
I had a very good experience with Dr Berman and his staff. The entire office is very professional with great care given to the patient. Scheduling is easy. Aftercare is great. I was very pleased with the results of my surgery. Happy to have chosen Dr Berman.
Martha in Ocean Ridge, FL – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
Wonderful doctor! I am so pleased with my results! Both my mom and I underwent Breast Augmentation with Dr. Berman. His staff is wonderful and makes you feel so comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Berman and his office to anyone!
A. Gray – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
Dr. Berman did an amazing job fixing my nose that appeared to be "lopsided." He performed a "liquid rhinoplasty." I am thrilled with the results and highly recommend Dr. Berman to anyone looking for a highly skilled plastic surgeon.
Lake Worth, FL – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
I'm happy with the results of my chin implant. It looks 100 percent natural and is a clear aesthetic improvement. Dr. Berman checks all the boxes of what you'd be looking for from a plastic surgeon. Smart, confident, professional, easy to talk to. He and his staff made me completely comfortable during the entire process. It's nice to work with talented people, especially when it's a process that justifiably gives people some trepidation.
Boynton Beach, FL – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
I come to Dr. Berman from a different position. I am a physician on staff at a local surgery center. The surgery center had recommended Dr. Berman. Dr. Berman's care and expertise was far above the standard of care. He truly puts his heart into every case and is not a technician. I highly recommend Dr. Berman.
Boca Raton, FL – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
Dr. Berman and his staff are extremely down to earth, open, honest, and have always made themselves available at any time for any kind of question, etc. Their pricing is fair and the results are as promised! If I only had more money for more procedures~!!!
Boca Raton, FL – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
Dr. Berman and his friendly staff managed to squeeze me in at the last minute when I thought I had had complications from a virus which may prevent me from Flying during the holidays. Even though they fit me in at the last moment he did a very thorough examination of my sinuses throat and ears and luckily I did not have a sinus infection His nurse Nicola even rushed a culture of my throat and was able to call me within a few hours with results. Needless to say I was very impressed.
Penelope in West Palm Beach, FL – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
I have had Botox with Dr Berman for the past year the results are amazing.I look very natural.
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
I had a non surgical rhinoplasty with Dr. Berman and my results are awesome. !!!!. I'm very elated.
Nikki in Coral Spring – Oct 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?
I have had several Mohs reconstructions from squamous cell cell carcinomas on my face. Dr. Berman is a genius. It is disheartening when you see a huge deep hole in your face but when Dr. Berman repairs the hole it looks like nothing ever happened. It's truly amazing. Thank you Dr. Berman!
Sam in Boca Raton – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berman?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat