Dr. Jonathan Amspacher, MD

Dr. Jonathan Amspacher, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jonathan Amspacher, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Saint Joseph, MO and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of Kentucky in 2007 and specializes in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, and more.Read his story

5204 N Belt Hwy

Saint Joseph, MO 64506

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City

Learn about Dr. Amspacher

See how frequently Dr. Amspacher performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Skin Cancer
high
Excision of Skin Lesion
high
Breast Ptosis

Dr. Amspacher's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Amspacher's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Amspacher "I was born in a small town in Kansas and lived in Kansas City as a child. I went to high school in Kentucky and then graduated as class president with honors from UTC. I worked as a nurse and put my wife through nurse practitioner school and then graduated with high honors from UK medical school and then I completed prestigious 6 year integrated plastic surgery residency at UM. I got married around 20 years ago and I have two young children who I love to spend time with. I chose to practice in the Midwest even though I had job offers in LA, West Palm Beach and Texas. I chose the Midwest because I wanted to have more time to spend with my kids and raise my children in the same hard working honest environment that I was raised in. I have been here in the North KC and St. Joseph area for a number of years and have been very fortunate to develop an extremely busy practice based primarily on referrals from happy patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Amspacher "I think that the guiding principle is to follow the "Golden Rule."  I try to treat patients like I would want a member of my family treated by a healthcare provider.  I make a great effort to communicate effectively with my patients to find out what their goals are and then I explain what we will be doing and what the likely outcome will be.  I am very fortunate to have extensive dedicated plastic surgery training, and I am constantly updating my knowledge base to provide patients cutting edge procedures based on years of experience."

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Amspacher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amspacher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amspacher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amspacher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amspacher to family and friends

Dr. Amspacher's Performance

Dr. Amspacher is an excellent surgeon! Everything about his care, his staff, bedside manner etc are top notch. My results are all I hoped for, with much less recovery time than I expected. I definitely recommend Dr. A. No need to go to KC when you can go to Dr. A in St. Joe!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I could not have asked for a better experience! Dr. A had a challenging case with a breast augmentation revision, liposuction and a pelvic scar revision. I am 8 weeks postop and I’m loving my new hourglass shape along with my new boobs! My scar is almost completely flattened out with this new...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. A is fantastic. He’s a fantastic surgeon and a wonderful doctor. I have never looked this good! I’d recommend Dr. A to everyone!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
This has to be one of the most soft spoken straight forward doctors I’ve ever met. He took his time to explain my procedure and was very patient and very well mannered. His nurses are the same also and want to thank them all so much for being very professional and considerate. Thank you so much??...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Amspacher is an excellent plastic surgeon. I am just over one year out from a lower body lift and bilateral breast augmentation. Could not be happier with my results to date. Dr. Amspacher is awesome; he has real talent. He and his staff are kind, caring and compassionate. I felt at ease from...more
Are you Dr. Amspacher?