Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 61

Pain Medicine

Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Margate, FL and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Broward Health Coral Springs and Broward Health Imperial Point. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD

Anesco Interventional Pain Institute

2825 N State Road 7 Ste 204 Margate, FL 33063 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Aarons with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital.

Dr. Aarons' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aarons

4.4

Dr. Aarons

Great Results
I am 69 and have had back pain for a long time, I was hesitant to have anything done, but had tried everything. Chiropractor, stimulators, massage, acupuncture, meds, etc. A friend of mind referred me to Dr. Aarons after the exam he recommended a shot (facet block). I would recommend this to anyone, its done in the office, very little pain (needle stick) and the results are great. It may only last 3,6,9 months or longer, but insurance pays for the injection. There are no grantees, but I have had this done for about 4 years now and the last one lasted over a year. I play golf a lot and my handicap goes down every time I have this done. My comment is try it, very little risk and if it doesn't work, the only thing you have lost is a little time!
DAVID KENDRICKS – May 13, 2022
Great care, super staff.
Had been progressively worse with lower back pain. After consults and CT scan, Dr Aarons administered successive epidural shots about two months apart. Really good relief; can play golf again with much reduced pain. Highly recommend. (I am an 80 yo Female, otherwise I’m pretty good health)
Diane Oser – Apr 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
Dr. Aarons took the time to explain what the problem actually was and what my options were for treatment. He seems to care about his patients and his bedside manner is commendable. He gives perspective about pain management and helps you to make informed decisions about what may work best for you. I would highly recommend Dr. Aarons as a pain management doctor!
L Henderson – Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
Went to Dr. Aaron's yesterday (4/28/2021) and I was pleased. I am not a fan of injections, but with his gentle and pleasant personality all my fears disappeared. I am looking forward to my next visit. Bless you Dr. Aaron.
Gace Royal – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
Dr. Aaron's is so productive, great bedside manners, patient & informative. This was my 1st time having an epidural injection in my neck & it was literally over in 5 mins! He explained everything prior/during the procedure and gave me further guidance on what to expect, post injection. He cares about his patience & it shows through his work. He changed my whole outlook & my life (literally).
Uchenna – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
I was referred to Dr Aarons for sudden severe pain from my spine and running down my leg due to spinal stenosis. Dr Aarons scheduled an epidural and within minutes my pain was gone! I can’t believe what a fabulous caring doctor he is and his staff is fantastic as well. All of these five star reviews are true and well deserved! My husband has had chronic hip pain and I’m going to immediately make him an appointment with Dr Aarons!
J Hoffman – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
Dr Aarons is a caring and personable physician who has treated my back pain issues with amazing success with minimally invasive pain mitigation procedures. I highly recommend him as a doctor you will be pleased to know.
David Williams – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
I have been going to Dr, Aarons for years. Extremely compassionate and well educated. Listens to you and askes the right questions. I give him a 5 star. I must add his staff is terrific..
Millie Lester – Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
Since 2019 I have received a number of epidurals and other similar procedures from Dr. Aarons. On each occasion him and his staff have been top of the line professional overall in every aspect. Receiving the treatment each time was not something that I was overly concerned because I trust him. He has educated me on what works to treat my lower back pain, and he has been on point each and every time. The last treatment I received seemed to knock out a lot of the pain and stiffness effectively, unfortunately with the type of lower back injury I have my pain most of the time reoccurs after a period of time, short of surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Aarons for anyone who is suffering a similar physical situation.
Robert Wilson – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
I am due for surgery tomorrow. I cannot walk and in pain that leaves me breathless and screaming from. Saw Dr. Aarons and had injections. I have tried to get my records for my visit for my surgery tomorrow and his office has given me the runaround. I would not recommend at all.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
elizabeth smith – Oct 01, 2020
We had discussed that you would likely need a hip...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
Office staff friendly and helpful as is Dr. Aarons. He performed 3 epidural injections for my back and L leg pain without any complications or concerns. Unfortunate for me I only received minimal relief which was short lived. I would recommend others
BG – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
Dr. Aaron’s has been helping me for about 3 years. He is fantastic. He squeezes me into his schedule if I am really in pain and always makes me feel comfortable. He recently performed a procedure on me in the hospital and I was totally comfortable and felt great. I would highly recommend him to anyone in serious pain.
Valerie K Prestin – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
Mid January 2020, I had the pleasure to meet Dr Aarons, after suffering with knee pain for 3 years after a knee replacement and addicted to opioids among many pain killers, my Hero Jonathan Aarons came to my rescue, within a month after the first visit, Feb 16th to be exact, I can now say I'm Little to no pain at the moment after the nerve block procedure he did on me just 3 days ago :) I finally can get a whole nights sleep after after 3 years of constantly being awakened during night, due to pain, even with sleeping pills! ......Dr Aaron has the best bed side manners, very knowlegable in his field and his assistant and staff are extremely proffetional. I'm so fortunate to have found him! I look forward into him helping me with other issues I have with my arthritic joints, and best of all, no meds!!!!!! Thank you! Dr Aarons
Migdalia Cabrera in coconut creek, FL – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Arron's for a number of months now. I was in terrible pain from my back radiating down my leg. Dr Arron's treated me and now the pain is minimal. Dr Aaron's has truly helped me to feel better and get my life back on track. His aim is to help solve whatever problem you might bring to him. He is a very caring, knowledgeable and dedicated.
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
I came to my Appointment for my Sciatica spine injection Monday Morning the 9th December 2019. I was very nerviness and full of anxiety as I didn't know what to expect,but the Dr Aarons bed side manner and reassurance put me at ease, very caring and professional,actually the most nicest doctor I have ever met! His assistant was a very nice sweet lady as well very caring too :) I highly recommend this place for pain management.
Robert Bryant – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
I have had chronic knee pain since an injury playing kickball in December 2018 (10 months). I had the diagnostic genecular nerve block with Dr. Aarons & Nurse Daryl and they were both very kind despite me crying because I was afraid the injections would be painful. Daryl reviewed my medical history I emailed him in detail and spoke with me on the phone and was very professional and understanding. I am scheduled for Coolief in November 2019, pending insurance prior authorization. Fingers crossed!
Anonymous – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
I have been suffering with back pain as long as I can remember, but when it got unbearable I went to see Dr. Aarons, and I can not be happier or say enough about him, his staff, especially Daryl, and the way I was treated! He suggested a procedure called "coolief", which is a non surgical procedure and now I feel great! Really Amazing! I highly recommend Dr Aarons, thank you so much!
Amazing! – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
Dr. Aarons has been my doctor for many years and I was always satisfied with his work. I get epidural injections in my neck but up until today, I was always sedated. I had one bad experience with an injection without sedation from another doctor because Dr. Aarons was not available that day. Today I went for my epidural injection, without sedation, done by Dr. Aarons and I cannot believe the difference. Dr. Aarons talked me thru the whole procedure and as I was bracing for the pain, he simply said, ok we are all done!!!! There was little to no pain and I'm more than satisfied with my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Aarons and his team.
Danielle Inman in Tamarac, FL – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Aarons for about 4 years. He has helped me overcome back and hip pain. I have found his diagnosis accurate and his treatment plans very successful. He has a great bedside manner and has always made me very comfortable during all procedures. He is very professional and has a great staff. His clinical coordinator, Darryl, is also very professional, has a wonderful way of making his patients feel comfortable and is very efficient at keeping the office running smoothly. I can not forget Ingrid she is the first person you see on your way in the last on your way out. She is also very efficient at handling the appointments and all the follow throughs with the insurance company. I highly recommend Dr. Aarons to everyone I meet who needs assistance with pain management.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?
The staff is great at that office. The Dr makes you feel very comfortable.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Aarons, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aarons?