Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD

Dr. Hulst
Telehealth services available

Proliance Orthopedics and Sports Medicine

18100 Ne Union Hill Rd # 330 Redmond, WA 98052

Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Redmond, WA. Dr. Hulst has more experience with Hip/Pelvic Bones than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Overlake Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center - Issaquah Campus. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hulst to book an appointment.

Dr. Hulst's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hulst

Dr. Hulst?
What People Say About Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD
Dr. Hulst conducted efficient and customized treatments for me. His people skills are great and he loves his work. No surprise that I was confident in him replacing my other hip when the time came. Please be kind to yourself and don’t wait as long as I did for the first hip. He didn’t push his solution, but it was indeed a solution for me - times 2!
Ross – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Hulst for many years now. He is a good doctor and a kind one. If I ever need knee replacement surgery, he will be the one I ho to.
Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Outstanding and personable care. Listens carefully, takes interest in what the patient says. Gives 100% of his time without rushing you. Open to your thoughts, feelings and emotions in dealing with big surgery decisions. Not afraid to explain the good and downsides of every event. His staff is very nice, super friendly and helpful at every turn. I went to Hulst after my current Swedish ortho doctor refused to accept something was wrong with the knee he repaired. Hulst has been a true partner in finding a way out from the pain.
T Coonan – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Simply put, Dr Hulst is brilliant!
Kathleen Califano – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Excellent. He is a very caring physician. He listened, asked pertinent questions and gave me valuable information. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to others.
Lois Pate – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Dr. Hulst performed my hip replacement last year and I highly recommend him. He really listens and remembers what you tell him and gives thoughtful and honest advice on how to proceed. I was so pleased with him for my hip replacement that I switched to him from another doctor for my knee issues as well. He seems to understand people who want to continue to be active and respects my decisions.
Karen Schmucker – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Dr Hulst is clear spoken and answered all my questions knowledgeably.
Cynthia – Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
The most excellent! I have just had my second total hip arthroplasty. Dr. Hulst has an amazing attention to detail which in concert with his approachability instills tremendous confidence. I am so fortunate to have these surgeries transforming my decades of arthritic pain. He is also surrounded by a great assistance staff. My highest recommendation for Dr. Hulst.
John Baron – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Dr. Hulst walks in with a smile, makes me feel at ease and really listens to why I am there. He spends the time to be able to give me plenty of options to choose from to resolve the problem. I had my knee replaced by him in 2013 which was a huge success. I was back on track working out and teaching group fitness in a little less than 3 months after. If you are looking for someone who is a pleasant, understands active lifestyle and is very knowledgeable you have found your doctor!
Marie Sorell – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Very thoughtful and caring about my health..Grade AAA
Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
I had fallen off a ladder and fractured my left ankle and leg. I was referred to Dr. Hulst and he performed the surgery. I had a pre-surgery visit before the operation and Dr. Hulst spent a good time going over my injury and what the procedure would entail. He answered all my questions and went over how long my recovery will be. I would recommend him to anyone who has a orthopedic injury.
James Costello – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
My visit with Dr. Hulst was very positive. I was referred to him by a friend, and it proved to be a great referral. He was kind, attentive, informative and a good listener. I was very pleased with my experience.
Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Dr Hulst is a great listener and he was willing to talk to my family member as well so that I could make the best choice for treatment. He was able to help me understand what he was going to do during surgery and afterwards explained pictures of what was done so I can make the best lifestyle choices to protect my repaired knee for best long term results. My knee continues to do great and I am stronger and more mobile than I have been for a long time.
Chris Wieland – Apr 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
My initial consultation with Dr Holst was fantastic! He is now one of my favorite doctors of all time, which is saying a lot. I was not sure I would even be able to see him with all of the new Coronavirus protocols, and as it turned out he had lots of extra time to spend with me which was wonderful. He was engaging, attentive, warm and with a good sense of humor which I appreciate. He was very thorough in describing what was going on with my hip and describing various options of how to treat it. We decided on a cortisone injection which I was thrilled that he was able to provide right then so I did not have to make another appointment. I've already told numerous friends about him, and wish there were other reasons but I needed to visit an orthopedic doctor :) I could not have had a more positive experience!
Deborah Wilk – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Dr Hulst is very kind and direct. He listens to concerns and addresses them. I appreciate his professionalism.
Joan Zielinski – Feb 14, 2020
Very good
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
Dr. Hulst is an outstanding Doctor with the ability to connect with you, as the patient. He was not willing to give injections to my knee, because of possible infection. I appreciate his approach to trying all options. No one should be disappointed with his attention to details.
Diana Lyons – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
From my first consultation with Dr. Hulst, I sensed he was a very caring doctor. After running some tests to eliminate the immediate need for any knee surgery, we focused on replacement of my bone-on-bone, arthritic hips. Dr. Hulst thoroughly explained the replacement process and answered all my many questions while considering the surgery. I appreciated the level of care given by Dr. Hulst and his Overlake "team" before and after replacement of my right hip. I was already walking with a cane for my 2-week follow-up appointment and am so happy with my recovery that I've already scheduled replacement of the second hip just 3 months after the first. Needless to say, I highly recommend Dr. Hulst and have complete faith in his skill as a surgeon.
Penelope – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?
As I knew Steve Ratcliffe and had been his patient for years, I was apprehensive seeing someone new. I was put at ease. Dr Hulst listened to me, heard me, and involved me in forward treatment options. He was warm, professional and everything one would want in their health care provider. While I miss my friend and orthopod Steve Ratcliffe, I feel he has left me in Jonah Hulst’s competent care.
Janey Hogan – Jan 29, 2020
Outstanding
Ken K – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonah Hulst, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hulst?

Dr. Hulst believes it's important to consider each patient's unique goals and expectations. He wants his patients to play a key role in the decision-making process, educating them on both surgical and non-surgical treatment options in order for them to make informed healthcare choices.

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery