Dr. Jon Warner, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Warner

Massachusetts General Hosp

55 Fruit St # Yaw Boston, MA 02114

Dr. Jon Warner, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University of Rochester in 1982 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Warner accepts

Dr. Warner accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Warner's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Warner's Top Procedures and Conditions

Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

Dr. Warner treats Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Warner treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complex Shoulder Joint Replacement
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Surgery
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Humerus
  • Excision of Scapula, Clavicle, Rib, or Sternum
  • Foot Fracture
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Spondylosis
  • Sports Injuries
  • Synovial Biopsy

Our pledge is to provide state of the art patient care with compassion and empathy in a patient-centric model while honoring our commitment to academic excellence, research and a critical analysis of patient outcomes. We will help every patient to be...

1989

1.342281879194631%

Dr. Warner?
Dr. Warner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jon Warner, MD
I am a 71 year-old male who had a total reverse shoulder replacement 6 months ago and I could not be happier, thanks to Dr. Warner and his excellent medical staff. I had very severe arthritis in my shoulder, which significantly restricted my range of motion and gave me considerable pain. After the surgery was performed, I experienced very little pain thanks to the icing and medication I was prescribed. Soon after surgery, I started physical therapy: at 3 months I was doing easy swings with a golf club, at 4 months playing pickle ball, at 5 months playing regular golf and working out in the gym, and now, my shoulder feels strong and natural. I am extremely pleased with the steady progression of my rehabilitation and the restored capabilities of my shoulder. Thank you, Dr. Warner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Surgical procedure went exactly as described and I am completely satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Dr Warner is the best in his field. I've had several other orthopedic surgeons, so I know what I'm talking about. It's hard to get an appointment, but if you're patient (pun) it will be worth it. He's a great doctor, and his staff is wonderful, but expect to wait a while for your appointment - he's always running 1+ hour late.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Dr Warner did a revision to my reverse shoulder replacement. I had a replacement done in November 2017 by a different surgeon. The revision was done January 2019. Before Dr Warner did the revision I was in constant pain and had a limited range of motion. Since my revision I do not have any pain and increased range of motion. I cannot express the gratitude I have for Dr Warner. He has given me back my active lifestyle. I highly recommend him to anyone contemplating shoulder surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
My experience with Dr. Warner was excellent in every way. I found him to be kind, compassionate and brilliant. I was in terrible pain with my shoulder prior to surgery, and I am now 100 percent! I can do everything I want to! I highly recommend Jon Warner for total shoulder replacement. Its been one year now, and I am 100 percent satisfied, thrilled I found him to do my surgery.Don't hesitate to see him. There are long wait times, but he is worth the wait.
rude & arrogant !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Dr Warner has been a god send. After two botched surgeries from another doctor and 4 very long years of constant pain and decreased range of motion on my dominant arm, he was able to increase my motion and decrease my pain. I will never be 100 % because of my 2 prior surgeries but my pain is tolerable and my motion is better. Thank you Dr Warner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Dr. Warner improved my quality of life 100%. He was highly recommended by many doctors and indeed he has excellent clinical & surgical skills. He does his homework and approaches surgery with extreme care. His amazing team, Dr. Galvin & Dr. Gasbarro inspired the utmost confidence by their wealth of knowledge & skill. All 3 doctor's professionalism, dedication, & integrity are beyond reproach. My experience was phenomenal & I could not be happier. My gratitude & my warmest thanks! Lonnie F.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Rude, arrogant and uncompassionate. If u don't need a shoulder replacement or have a full rotator tear don't waste your time with this doc. He just wants successes on his books. Doesn't like to be asked questions and does not make follow-up appts after sending u for a dx injection, he sends u a letter of his thoughts
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
I had a reverse shoulder replacement, before that my arm was practically immobile and now I swim, do yoga and paint. My whole outlook on life is Amazing! I’m no longer depressed! Dr. Warner gave me my life back, he is a renowned expert (God) that knows what he is doing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Dr. Jon JP Warner is the best of the best! From the moment that I walked into Dr. Warner’s office at MGH, I knew I was in the right place. I was treated exceedingly well by everyone I came into contact with including Dr. Warner. My injuries were completely reviewed and explained to me along with all my options in an extremely professional and caring manner. Surgery was recommended and my recovery has gone extremely well and without complications. I am almost 4 months post op and have regained ab
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Dear Doctor Warner, Four years ago on January 5 th, 2015 you fully replaced my right shoulder. To this day whenever I think of my surgery or mention it to someone I always ask God to bless you. Your expertise has allowed me to live pain free and use my right arm to do so many activities I was unable to perform. On this my “fourth anniversary” I thank you so very, very much. God bless you Doctor Warner. Most sincerely, Harry D. Kouloheras
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Dr. Warner is a true healer! He performed a reverse prothesis on my left shoulder after I suffered an accident on my total shoulder replacement. I always found him to listen carefully to my questions and explain the answers to my satisfaction. Due to his amazing skill, I was totally recovered in three months. I was also fortunate in that I had no post-surgical pain. I followed his guidelines and those of my physical therapist religiously. His skill has changed my life. I am grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
I met Dr Warner the summer of 2016. I was an active 40 year old in desperate need of a new shoulder. I had suffered a shoulder injury in college and developed severe osteoarthritis to the point where I couldn't touch my nose with my right hand (dominate arm). Because of my age most doctor's wouldn't consider a replacement. Dr Warner understood my quality of life had diminished and was willing to address the issue. It's was the best decision I ever made, I have my life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
I first met Dr Warner 12 years ago. I was struggling with two failed surgeries to my left shoulder after being injured playing football with my children. I was giving up hope up ever having a normal shoulder again. That's when I met Dr Warner. He was a miracle worker! Dr Warner performed my shoulder surgery, and it was a success, and still today my shoulder is in excellent condition. I have now returned to Dr Warner once again to help with my other shoulder and have no doubt I am in the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
I sustained a severe shoulder fracture in a fall. I am now five months out of surgery and I have no pain, full motion and my strength is improving daily. Dr. Warner has been friendly, respectful and caring. He was gentle when handling my arm and never made me feel rushed. He gave me all the time I needed and was very professional. If you want an amazing, friendly highly skilled surgeon Dr. Warner is the right doctor for you. I very highly recommend Dr. Warner!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
He is arrogant and only prefers sports related injuries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
I was very satisfied with the care I received from Dr.Warner and his staff, everyone was kind and professional, waiting room time was minimal. I required total right shoulder replacement & I was told Dr. Warner was the best & they were not wrong. I found Dr. Warner to professional, informative & personable. When I first came to him my right shoulder was virtually useless, I couldn’t throw a ball 2 feet & I had very strong throwing arm, now a year after my surgery I have complete use & mobility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Dr. Warner did a tremendous job replacing my shoulder. It has been over 2 years now and I have had no pain whatsoever. I can feel no difference between my replaced right shoulder and my left. I highly recommend Dr. Warner and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Performed rotator cuff tear repair Aug. 2017. Partially regained function of my oprated arm for daily household use in mid October, full function by January, but not for athletic use. With PT, started normal exercise in April, including pull-ups. I could get faster and better results if I weren't slacking on my PT routine, but that's only my fault. Dr. Warner is a fantastic surgeon. Any
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Warner?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Warner treats patients.