Dr. Jon Warner, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Jon Warner, MD
Dr. Jon Warner, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Boston, MA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Warner is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Warner's Care Philosophy

Our pledge is to provide state of the art patient care with compassion and empathy in a patient-centric model while honoring our commitment to academic excellence, research and a critical analysis of patient outcomes. We will help every patient to become an informed consumer so they will be able to participate in a shared decision-making process which allows them to select the best treatment. Our website is www.bosshin.com and it lists more details of our philosophy and approach.

Dr. Warner's Experience

See how Dr. Warner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Warner

Dr. Warner accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Warner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Warner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Warner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warner to family and friends
Dr. Warner's Performance
in Newton nh |
My experience was perfect went in with bone on bone in my left shoulder at 50 years old I felt like an old man. Two years post full shoulder replacement. I'm back at the gym with. zero problems with my new shoulder . Dr. Warner and his staff. Explained every step to me and especially to my wife (the smart one in the family )
Technically progressive and competent. Abusive behavior towards patients. I regretted my decision to allow him to do my TSR almost immediately. His fellows use a standard protocol post op for pain management: I was vomiting from pain and orders were not changed. He constantly runs late and his attitude is misogynistic at best.
Mont Vernon, NH |
I had a severe instability issue with my right shoulder that eventually progressed to the point where it was dislocating on a constant basis. I was referred to Dr. Warner after wasting countless appointments with useless orthopedists who found nothing wrong with my shoulder. I am 2-years post Laterjet procedure and my shoulder has completely recovered with no dislocations whatsoever. I wish he was the first doctor I saw.
in BURLINGTON, CT |
LOOK NO FURTHER, DR WARNER DID A REVERSE SHOULDER REPLACEMENT ON ME IN DECEMBER '16 AND I COULDN'T RECOMMEND HIM MORE. A LITTLE COMPLICATED, I HAVE ONE ARM. PAIN COMPARED TO WHAT I LIVED WITH FOR YEARS IS ALMOST INCOMPARABLE. WITHIN TWO WEEKS THE SURGICAL PAIN WAS SUBSTANTIALLY DIMINISHED TO WHAT I LIVED WITH FOR YEARS. NOW THREE MONTHS LATER I'M AMAZED! I'M SATISFIED BEYOND WORDS.
in Northbridge, MA |
I went to see Dr. Warner more than a year ago. I had about 10 percent movement in my right shoulder with extreme chronic pain. I was coming off a failed surgery by another surgeon. That surgeon said I could not be fixed. I found Dr. Warner and he performed a reverse shoulder replacement on me. It was life changing. Today I have 75 to 80 percent movement with no pain!!
in Malden, MA |
Two years ago I fell over my grandsons baby gate and ended up damaging my left shoulder so bad that I had my first surgery to try and repair what was damaged and it was unsuccessful. I was referred to Dr Warner for a total reverse left shoulder replacement. Dr warner gave me my arm back and I am very happy with my results. I did have to work hard with PT, it was worth it. Thank you Dr Warner for giving me my life back????
in Boston, MA |
I would still be in pain and in those horrible conditions if I did not go see Dr. Warner. All the other doctors wanted to give pain pills, steroid shots, PT, and pain clinic. They were not listening to me and did not take the pain level I was in seriously. It was a struggle every day. This was hard on my whole family and caused a lot of problems for me. But three weeks after my surgery my husband told me "It is nice to have you back." Thank you Dr. Warner
in North Attleboro,MA |
I was referred to Dr. Warner after being followed by several other specialist at BIDMC due to the complexity of my shoulder injury. Dr. Warner performed 2 very difficult surgeries at the same time on my shoulder blade. He's is number 1 in his field for a reason! He is always willing to answer your questions and will often print data to back up his decisions. As a Occupational therapist I can say I am extremely picky when choosing a provider and would recommend him to my family and patients.
in Reading, Ma. |
After many years of a shoulder which dislocated multiple times I made an appointment with Dr. Warner who ordered a CT Scan and scheduled surgery after results were in. 5 years later, I am a very happy camper with complete mobility of my right shoulder. Dr. Warner gave my life back to me!
Have you seen Dr. Jon Warner, MD?
Are you Dr. Warner?

Compare Dr. Warner

Dr. Warner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Warner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Warner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Warner's Board Certifications

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Ataxia
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

University Of Bern, Switzerland Shoulder and Sports Medicine

Completed in 1988

Colgate University

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Warner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures