Dr. Jon Stuebner, MD

Dr. Jon Stuebner, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Jon Stuebner, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Centennial, CO. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 47 years.

14000 E Arapahoe Rd Ste 380

Centennial, CO 80112

• Guardian
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Stuebner

Dr. Stuebner's Experience

Dr. Stuebner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Stuebner "Providing the best and most affordable care to my patients in a professional and caring environment."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Achilles Tendinitis
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Laryngitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Asthma
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Ataxia
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bruise of Face, Scalp, or Neck
  • Bunion
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dizziness
  • Dysentery
  • Dyshydrotic Eczema
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Hives
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Insomnia
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders
  • Itchy Skin
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Knee Sprain
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Overweight
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Prostatitis
  • Rosacea
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sepsis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Rapid Flu Test
  • Ultrasound
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • Tulane University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Presbyterian Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1971
  • Presbyterian Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Stuebner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stuebner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stuebner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stuebner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stuebner to family and friends
Dr. Stuebner's Performance
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Stuebner is kind, professional, knowledgeable and practical. He runs on time, and makes me feel at ease. He is the best medical professional I have ever encountered. I would recommend him to anyone,
Nashville, TN |
I have been seeing Dr. Stuebner for about six years now. He is one of the most caring physician I have ever met. He’s caring and understanding and speak to you in a kindly manner. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.
Denver |
I value Dr Stuebner's advice, particularly on what not to worry about.
in Aurora, CO |
I could not ask for a better doctor ever. Dr. Stuebner is so caring, knowledgeable and friendly. He always makes me feel better no matter what my issue is. He even called me on his day off to give me my blood results. I don't know what I'm going to do if he ever retires. I will never find another doctor like Dr. Stuebner.
in AURORA |
Great physician listens and addressed all my concerns always follow ups when appropiate
in Brighton, CO |
Dr. Jon Stuebner has two excellent qualities that makes him one of the best. He doesn't just give the impression that he cares about his patients, but he actually does. Secondly, he knows his stuff and stays up to date on new medical procedures and drugs. I can give no higher recommendation than to say I trust him with my health and well being.
in Aurora |
Great practice from ease of scheduling, short waits and friendly staff. Highly recommend for those looking for a great Doc and staff.
Englewood, CO |
Dr. Stuebner takes a real interest in his patients and takes the time to listen. Never feel like I am keeping him form his next patent.
in Aurora, Co |
Have been going to Dr. Stuebner for years. Have never had a problem of any kind. Also, have never had trouble getting appointments, even for unexpected problems. One of the best features of Dr. Stuebner`s is that, for blood tests and lab tests he will personally call you the next day with the results.
in Evergreen, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jon Stuebner and this medical practice for over 35 years and plan to continue to be a patient there as long as possible.
in Denver, CO |
My first visit with Dr. Stuebner was better than I could have possibly expected. He was very attentive to my medical history and concerns, and called me back one day letter to fully discuss the results of my blood work, something which I had not experienced with my two previous physicians.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Stuebner is very experienced and makes sure we are always taken care of in a timely manner. Hi advice and wisdom is greatly appreciated.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Stuebner , is a very "caring" Physician.....He "listens" to your concerns and answers your questions. I can't say enough about his helpful , caring staff. They have always, answered ALL of my "needs" in a timely manner. Same day , IF EMERGENCY, appts....are always a huge help!....Convenient location & parking. This is not an advertisement , nor am I getting paid....lol...just TRUTH . Hard to find competent , caring full staff.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Stuebner has been my primary care doctor for over 35 years. I trust him completely and even chose to go to him when I was forced to have Kaiser. He is knowledgable and treats everyone with great respect even when you need a kick in the pants.
in Aurora, CO |
YOU WILL NOT FIND A DOCTOR WITH MORE COMPASSION AND PROFESSIONALISM. HE MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE AND YOU LEAVE KNOWING THAT YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS. IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO FIND A DOCTOR OF THIS CALIBER, HE WAS A STRONG RECOMMENDATION FROM A FRIEND AND I TO RECOMMEND HIM EVERY TIME I GET A CHANCE!!
Denver, CO |
Dr Stuebner has been my primary care physician for several years now. He's both personable and professional at the same time. He explains things in terms I can understand. He points out how I can improve my numbers by changes in my life style in a way that has had good results. So, I'm pleased by the treatment I've received from Dr Stuebner and the staff.
Aurora, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr Stuebner for several years, he has always been professional, genuinely interested & caring for my overall health. He takes plenty time to answer a ny questions that I may have. & he is young for his age ....here's hoping he continues his practice for many more year's
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Stuebner is a great Doctor. He takes the time to listen and explains everything in a way your able to understand.
Professional, personable, caring, dependable
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Stuebner has been our primary care physician for nearly 40 years. We always find it easy to make appointments in a timely manner, his office staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Stuebner is always thorough and explains things in terms that we understand, he calls the next day with our test results. He is very responsive if we call with questions or concerns. We have total trust and confidence in Dr. Stuebner had have recommended him to others.
in Kinsley KS |
Dr. Stuebner has been my primary care for over 30 years. He is the most caring and compassionate dr I have ever met. He gives you all the time you need and he is very thorough. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a new doctor. By the way, since moving from Denver, I drive 400 mi one way to see him!!
Aurora, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr Stuebner's for 25+ years. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to everyone.
in Aurora, CO |
My family and I have been cared for by Dr. Stuebner for many years. We have never thought of seeing anyone else. His kindness, caring and professionalism come through each time we see him. I would highly recommend him as your personal physician!
in Elizabeth, CO |
I have been going to Dr. Stuebner for a good many years , not sure exactly how many years but I am thinking 30+... I do not intend to change doctors until Dr. Stuebner retires or I die . His assistant Jen is wonderful as well and I seem to never have any issues after having been seen by them, and when I call for a last minute appointment, I do get in to see Dr Stuebner, usually the same day. I am very pleased with the office staff as well...never has there been any problems!!
Professional, personable, thorough, caring
in Englewood |
The best doctor in the USA??
Castle Rock, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Stuebner for over ten years. Over those years I have found him to be thorough, patient and a good listener. I strongly endorse him and his practice.
in Aurora, CO |
I, as well as my family, have been a patient of Dr. Stuebner's for many years. He is extremely personable! His explains all aspects of your medical condition very thoroughly and as if you were talking with a friend. He demonstrates his concern for you and he personally responds to your phone calls. He has even called us when he was on vacation. He did so to alleviate concerns we may have had. He is simply, FANTASTIC as a person and even more so as a physician!
Aurora, CO |
Dr. Stuebner has been my primary care physician for a number of years. He is very professional, caring and compassionate and allows plenty of time for me to voice my concerns and issues.
in Golden, CO |
I've had Dr. Stuebner as my primary care physician for many years now and I am entirely comfortable and confident with his compassionate and competent skill with handling and managing my physical care. I would absolutely recommend him to family and/or friends.
DR STUEBNER IS THE BEST
in Aurora, Co |
I couldn't ask for a better Doctor! I have been a patient for a long time now and have always been treated with the utmost respect and concern for my well being!
in Elbert, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr Stuebner for 28 years. He is the most professional, compassionate, knowledgeable physician I have ever had the privilege of knowing. He is my daughter's doctor as well. We would highly recommend him to any of our friends.
Parker, CO |
Excellent care and very accommodating on short notice. Both Dr. Stuebner and his staff went above and beyond getting additional tests I needed scheduled. Highly recommended the entire Centennial Care practice.
Aurora, CO |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Stuebner for many, many years. He is a great doctor! We don't go to the doctor's office very often, so when we come to his office, he knows we have come for a good reason. He never pushes for more than is necessary to get us feeling good again. He has saved my husband a lot of money by prescribing generic drugs for his heart and diabetes issues.
in Strasburg, CO |
Dr. Stuebner is the best doctor on the planet. He is respectful, honest and caring and knowledgeable. His bedsite manner is impeccable. I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Stuebner. He truly listens to you and cares about you as a person. He has been there for me even after hours. I would highly reccomend him. There is no better human being on this Earth. He is a Godsend.
Greeley, CO |
Dr Stuebner is very thorough with his exams .He listens to your issue and then ask questions before discussing a diagnosis.He is easy to understand.Many years of experience.
in Denver, CO |
Very professional and knowledgeable. Listens very well.
in Parker, CO |
I've been Dr. Stuebners patient for over 20 years, he's an excellent doctor, and very personable!
in Denver, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Stuebner for over 25 years. He is amazing. So thorough, helpful, and professional. None better in all of Denver and although I now live in Denver I will drive to his office to be able to maintain my relationship with him.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
I am in my 70's and have seen many doctors in my lifetime. Dr Stuebner is at the top of the list. He is so kind and caring and takes plenty of time to listen to his patients. He has even gone to the effort to call my home to check up on me. I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Stuebner.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Stuebner, MD?

See our Internal Medicine Specialists at Swedish Medical Center