Cornea & Refractive Surgery  |
Dr. Jon Siems, MD
Dr. Jon Siems, MD is a cornea & refractive surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Siems is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

8230 W Sahara Ave Ste 111

Las Vegas, NV 89117

(702) 948-2010

• HealthSmart
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Siems

See how frequently Dr. Siems performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cataract
Cataract Removal Surgery
Conjunctival Hemorrhage

Dr. Siems's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Cornea & Refractive Surgery

• Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Intraocular Lens Implant Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Refractive Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• B.A. With Highest Distinction. University Of Northern Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • M.D. With Highest Distinction. University Of Iowa College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Internship In Internal Medicine-University Of Michigan
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Residency In Ophthalmology-University Of Michigan, Kellogg Eye Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • UCLA Mini Fellowship In Refractive Laser Surgery With Robert Maloney, M.D.
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Siems has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Siems does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siems and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siems' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siems to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Siems' Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I first had the mono vision 4 years ago. I came back for my second refresh on one eye, then found out my surfaces were affecting the blurred vision. Dr Siems is working with me to fix this problem, which puts me at ease. I go back in 2 weeks. I trust dr Siems, with my eyes.
Las Vegas, NV |
The staff is always friendly and professional. Dr Siems is wonderful and took good care of me. He is the best surgeon in the valley for lasik procedures.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
Enter this office at your own risk. If you must go in, be sure your have done a great deal of research online about the relationship between Lasik and Cataracts; also on the effects of getting multi-focal lenses when having cataract surgery, if your eyes have had other procedures performed on them in the past. NO ONE WILL TELL YOU THEY MAY BE INEFFECTIVE, and you will be paying $2,000 apiece out of pocket. Ask to see your account after each procedure. Be sure you get what you paid for. I didn't
Las Vegas, NV |
gave me medicine for the wrong condition. Exam lasted 3 minutes. Did not return phone calls.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Siems is the best he is thorough and lets you know everything that is going to happen his staff is excellent and caring great place to go for your eyes Thank you
Las Vegas, NV |
RUN!!!! I had surgery the week in February that the past reviews were written. I didn't not experience anything like what they wrote. The staff is as unprofessional and uncaring as is the doctor. Once they have your money, they are done with you. This is conveyer belt lasik. I went for a check up in January , had two procedures, and my eye is worse. They suggested I have a lasik surgery for another $1500. They gave me a "discount". I got up and left. I will not be back.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had my LASIK with dr Siems and everything was fantastic. The office was very professional and it was a great experience.
in Baker |
Best thing I have done for myself!! Dr Siems is awesome. Extremely knowledgeable and professional! I highly recommend Dr Siems and his team!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Siems is the best!! So happy & blessed I chose him to do my Lasik Surgery on November 8, 2003! Will be 14 yrs. ago this coming November. All went well & at my present age, 76, I still have great eyesight & never had any problems through the years. I go to Dr. Siems every year for my annual check up. Dr. Siems & his office staff are all so professional & friendly. The best choice I made in my life having my Lasik Surgery with Dr. Siems!
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Siems office staff was very friendly and professional, and Dr. Siems was amazing as well. I haven't been able to see without glasses for as long as I can remember but now I can without glasses at all I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to correct their vision
in Las Vegas, NV |
I received excellent care from Dr. Siems and staff before and afternoon my lasik procedure. I would definitely recommend their office for anyone's looking into LASIK. They we are very knowledgeable and helpful!
in Las Vegas, NV |
The office staff is quite helpful and courteous and Dr. Siems is wonderful. Is very thorough and will spend as much time as needed to answer any questions. Very pleasant experience every time I have an appointment. Would never consider changing practice unless they close.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Siems did an amazing job and I could see with no glasses or contacts the next day.... its been 5 months and it gets better everyday :)
in Las Vegas, NV |
I would highly recommend Dr. Siems and his team to anyone who is thinking about lasik surgery. They are friendly and professional. I went from not evening being able to see the eye chart to 20/20 vision. Talk about a life changing experience! Thank you so much Dr. Siems and team!
Thank you for the comment! :)
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Siems did my lasik over 15 years ago and recently did a touch up on one eye and the second results are just as good as the first. He explains everything, is easy to talk to and is very good at what he does.
Thank you for choosing Siems Eye Center again for your procedure!
Have you seen Dr. Jon Siems, MD?

Visit Dr. Siems