Dr. Jon Rich, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Lakeland Medical Associates 170 Municipal Dr Gun Barrel City, TX 75156 Get Directions
Dr. Jon Rich, DO
Dr. Jon Rich, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gun Barrel City, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Rich is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Athens.

Dr. Rich's Care Philosophy

As a full scope Family Medicine Physician I strive to help my patients of all ages reach and maintain optimal health.

Dr. Rich's Experience

See how Dr. Rich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rich

Dr. Rich accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Rich is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rich has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rich to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Rich's Performance
Mabank, TX |
Not concerned with patients as much as covering himself legally. Very unconcerned, orders labs at each visit but never says why, nor does he explain results. Communicates through the clinical team instead of personally. Dr. Rich is knowledgable, but with his experience he should realize that there is a human element in providing care, its not all about whats on the chart.
in Mabank, Texas |
I have always had an amazing experience with Dr Rich and his staff. They have helped my daughter gain control over her ADHD and she is excelling in school and at home. I recommend them to everyone who is looking for reliable care.
in Athens, Texas |
Dr. Rich has been fantastic for our family. We have been very blessed to have him as our PCP. He is thorough, he is knowledgeable, he is devoted to his profession. He is an excellent Dr, highly recommended.
in Bullard, TX |
Dr Rich got by blood pressure under control. Would recommend, very professional.
in Eustace, TX |
Dr. Rich was physician on duty, 01/2008 when I was admitted to ETMC with chronic breathing problems, having asthma, COPD and RA. I had badly swollen legs/feet & current dr hadn't addressed problem. He did complete workup, quickly getting edema under control. First time in years I was pain free in my feet & legs! I was in hospital, first yr 9 times, but improved under his care & seldom have 1 a year now. He saved my life many times with his dedication and knowledge of my condition. He's the best!
in Gun Barrel City, TX |
dr, rich has always been easy to see. if we need him on a buzy day he will have time for us. dr. rich found that my husband had type 2 diabetic, and helped him with it a.s.a.p. now my husband blood is staying around 98 to 110. thanks to dr. rich.
in Gun Barrel City, TX |
Where do i begin, went to see this Dr. 1/6/16 to met him for the first time, we spoke about 15 minutes, he listen to my heart said I was in A Fib, i question his opinion, he slap me on a ekg machine, that came back normal, the young lady said it was normal, he never came back to speak with me, because I wanted to change Doctor he BANNED me from seeing anyone else in his office I GOT FIRED from the office, if i didn't see him I wasn't permitted to see anyone else in the office period . BIG EGO.
Canton |
Dr.Rich is a great physician !! When I bring my family in we never have to wait and his staff always gets me in right away when I call. He is very thorough and answers all my questions and concerns when asked. I highly recommend him!
Don't go to this doctor! He is lazy and completely disinterested in what you have to say. He will order unnecessary labs taken just a few months ago just to charge your insurance. Very long wait time in exam room.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Rich, DO?
Are you Dr. Rich?

Compare Dr. Rich

Dr. Rich's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice, Family Practice/OMT and Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine

Dr. Rich has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rich's Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sports Injuries

Conroe Regional Medical Center

Completed in 2006

Texas Christian University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Rich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine