Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO

NeurologyMaleAge 36

Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO is a Neurology Specialist in Centerville, OH. Dr. Durrani has more experience with Sleep Disorders, Epilepsy, and Headache than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Grandview Medical Center and Kettering Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Durrani to book an appointment.

Dayton Center for Neurological Disorders

1975 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Centerville, OH 45459
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Neurology Specialists

Compare Dr. Durrani with our nearby Neurology Specialists at Premier Health.

Make an appointment at Premier Health today at (937) 503-7827.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Premier Health.

Dr. Durrani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Durrani

Dr. Durrani?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (18)
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Listened & answered questions (18)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
not a good experience. Staff not friendly seemed uncaring. Dr was kind of uninterested in what we had to say. Did not get a good impression of the office and the way it was ran. Did not get answers to some questions. Not sure I would recommend practice.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
Dr.Durrani has been a true blessing! After being diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease(NMO) in 2012 I have struggled to find a neurologist here in the Dayton area that knew anything about my disease. He is VERY knowledgeable and his office had me in for an appt quick! Dr.Durrani and his team got the ball rolling immediately and had my infusions approved through insurance within a few days! He has great bed side manner and is super easy to talk to. I HIGHLY recommend him. Thank you Dr.Durrani!!
Jessica Farley – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
After having a stroke in June I was assigned to Dr. Durani. I was very impressed. He was very comforting and in a very nice way made me feel confident that I would be just fine. He asked that I schedule an appt within 2 weeks to follow up with him on my care going forward. That is when I found that I was really only going to work with a NP and probably not see Dr. Durani. I have met with the Nurse Practitioner and In follow up with questions I have found her to be unreachable and curt. Having a stroke is very scary and having a sympathetic ear is crucial. I have had questions and the responses I receive have been less than comforting. I really want to have Dr. Durani as a part of my care but I am scheduled with a NP. And I do not see NP until until end of October. I guess this is modern medicine and I really do not like it. So I give Dr. Durani a 5 Star rating, but the practice...maybe a 3 Star. My first meeting with the NP was OK but the follow-up not so positive.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
Dr. Durrani is the best and has been nothing but helpful since meeting him in 2017! He is very understanding and has the best bedside manners I've EVER encountered. He is so easy to talk to and always has a plan in place. Very funny and to the point.
Mrs. Owens – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
I’ve been struggling with narcolepsy for 25 years and recently saw Dr. Durrani after my other doctor retired. After my first visit I was very confident that he was going to be able to help me. He listened to me and went over my condition and medications. I felt that he truly cared and wanted to help me. After he changed some of my medications around I feel better than I have in 25 years!! He definitely knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a sleep disorder doctor.
Melissa Fetters – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
I had a video call/visit with him during the pandemic, and he was thorough, and asked questions. A very personable man, and he took care of my needs in a very professional manner. I'm very happy with him.
Kathleen Chelsey – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
I’ve seen Dr. Durrani since he was still training with Dr. Valle. He’s one of the rare few that actually listens to you rather than read a questionnaire. He always reassures me when I have issues with other Doctors that don’t understand my conditions too. Being a good listener is one of the best qualities a Doctor can have. Hopefully he is able to hang onto that as he progresses throughout his career.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
ShhSamIsSleeping in Dayton, Ohio – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
I am so happy that I asked around about Neurologist. Dr Durrani is so real. he is caring, he listens, he has great people skills and he explained things well. Dr Durrani is real in his demeanor and is in the business because he loves it and cares, that seemed obvious to me. He did not get out the "RX pad" he recommended a plan to naturally help my case.
Mary in Waynesville, OH – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
Dr Durrani is a godsend to my family. He helped squeeze my sister AND my husband in within days when his schedule was booked solid for a month. He knew I was worried about my husbands MRI results and while he was vacationing in Hawaii, he still called us and went over the results with us to ease our minds. Dr. Durrani cares and goes above the call of duty for his patients. We are so thankful for his expertise and caring manner in which he delivers. We trust him fully and highly recommend!
Renee and Jason Lincoln in Springboro, OH – Aug 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
Dr Durrani has worked with me to get my obstructive sleep apnea under control. My life has improved significantly since i started seeing him. He is very knowledgeable, understanding, friendly, professional, etc. Highly recommended!!!! I'm very thankful and can't express how much better I sleep and feel during the day.
Anthony c in WEST ALEXANDRIA, OH – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
I was referred to Dr. Durrani in July of 2017. At that time I was experiencing migraines daily. He immediately determined the stressors. With his treatment I experienced relief immediately. I can happily say I have been almost migraine free for 9+ months! Dr. Durrani's bed side manner is outstanding. He notices details. His MA is very friendly as well. I love my early a.m. appts.
Tresia Johnson in Beavercreek – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
My sister was referred to a neurologist because of her side effects from psychiatric medications that caused her to have Parkinson's like symptoms. We were lucky enough to be blessed with seeing Dr. Durrani. He is very understanding of her complicated medications, and always so sweet and helpful. I wouldn't want her to see anyone else! He is always pleasant, funny and down to earth, just like a Doctor should be! Always on time we never have to wait. I would give him 10 stars if I could!
T.W in Fairborn – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
Dr Durrani has been my neurologist for about 1 year. I have been very pleased with him. Appointments are on time, he takes time to hear my concerns and has diagnosed that i have neurophy just by watching how i walk. He has prescribed proper drugs to help with my dementia. and i am now in balance theapy rehab . Victor Haddad
Victor Haddad in TROY – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
I was referred to Dr. Durrani via another provider in his practice, and the transition has been seamless. He was very informed of my medical history and it didn't feel like I was seeing a new doctor at all. When discussing my condition, Dr. Durrani gives thorough and attentive explanations that I understand, and because of that I'm able to make informed choices to better manage my symptoms. Two thumbs way up.
Kathleen in Xenia – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
Dr. Durrani has been wonderful to work with. He is patient and really takes the time to answer all of our questions and concerns. I appreciate his understanding and explanations of my condition. He has been able to put us at ease through all of this.
Marcie in Beavercreek, Ohio – Dec 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
I started seeing Dr. Durrani after I had a mild traumatic brain injury. He has been compassionate, knowledgeable, professional and very thorough. His bed side manner is very caring and he combines modern education and forward thinking with tried and true and results. Anytime I have brought up a concern about a medicine or treatment, he has always been sensitive to my thinking and found a work around I'm comfortable with. I would certainly recommend him.
Kettering – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
I am currently a patient of Dr. Durrani. He is a wonderful Doctor. He takes time to listen to my concerns and addresses each one. He is a very caring Doctor who has my care at heart. He has help me enormously with my health issues. I would recommend him to anyone.
Carol in Sidney, OH – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?
When I had a stroke in January 2017, Dr. Jon Durrani administered the clot-busting drug tPA at KMC, saving me from a potential life-threatening event. I was deeply grateful for his compassion during that time, and for his many kind, personal visits during my rehab stay. Now that I've improved, I'm back to driving, working out at the gym, and leading a good life with my partner. And I'm keeping my appointments with Dr. Durrani, my chosen neurologist. I'm almost 88, and so glad to be alive.
Dayton, OH – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Durrani?

• Neurology

Grandview Hospital

Does Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO offer telehealth services?

Dr. Durrani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO accepting new patients?

Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Durrani's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Durrani accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO's top areas of care?

Dr. Durrani frequently treats Sleep Disorders, Epilepsy, and Headache. See all practice areas where Dr. Durrani specializes.

Where is Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO's office located?

Dr. Durrani's office is located at 1975 Miamisburg Centerville Rd, Centerville, OH 45459. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jon Perviz Durrani, DO?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Frequently Treated by Dr. Durrani

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Durrani treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Durrani treats other conditions, please contact the office at (937) 439-6186.

Sleep Disorders

Sleep disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that disrupt sleep, including insomnia, narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome, and sleep apnea.Compare with other Sleep Disorders specialists.

Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures

Sleep-Related Leg Cramp
Sleep Study
Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
Insomnia

Epilepsy

Epilepsy specialists diagnose and treat spectrum of brain disorders that cause seizures due to an interruption of normal nerve activity in the brain.Compare with other Epilepsy specialists.

high

Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures

Essential Tremor
Seizure Disorders
Epilepsy
EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Headache

Headache is a common symptom that can sometimes signal a more serious condition, such as migraine, high blood pressure, or cerebral hemorrhage.Compare with other Headache specialists.

Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Headache

Neurodegenerative Disorders

Neurodegenerative disorders specialists diagnose and treat diseases, such as Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Lewy body disease, and Huntington's disease, that break down motor neurons, resulting in debiliating and life-threatening symptoms.Compare with other Neurodegenerative Disorders specialists.

Based on claims data for 8 conditions and procedures

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Loss of Taste
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Pituitary Tumor
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Pseudobulbar Affect
  • Tension Headache
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitamin B Deficiency

Dr. Durrani accepts

Dr. Durrani accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Blue Access-OH PPO
HealthyBlue Advantage
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Dayton Center for Neurological Disorders

Dayton Center for Neurological Disorders1975 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Centerville, OH 45459