Dr. Jon Perenack, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Perenack

Williamson Cosmetic Center / Perenack Aesthetic Surgery

8150 Jefferson Hwy Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Dr. Jon Perenack, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Baton Rouge, LA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans in 1999 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Perenack's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Perenack

4.4

Dr. Perenack?
Dr. Perenack's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jon Perenack, MD
Dr. Perenack is an exceptional surgeon. He is very meticulous with his work. Will not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?
Dr. Perenack performed an S-Lift procedure for me about 4 month's ago. I couldn't be happier with the results! My main concern was that I would "look fake" afterwards. I still look like me, but about 15 years younger. I was thrilled with the results and glad I chose him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?
Dr. Perenack is amazing beyond words! He is both a highly, highly skilled surgeon and an extraordinary artist. He works magic without making you look artificial or being pegged as "having had surgery." He is a real gift to Baton Rouge. You will be more than satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?
I cannot express enough gratitude, praise, and complete satisfaction about Dr. Perenack & his staff at Williamson Cosmetic Center. They are the absolute BEST! Dr. Perenack is precise, knowledgeable, & professional-- evident in the different cosmetic services & procedures he performs; he continuously stays up-to-date on new & developing medical & cosmetic surgical information. Dr. Perenack & his entire staff's rapport with patients is always genuine & comforting; you truly feel like family there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?
This is an update to myJan. 18, 2018 review. I received a call from an employee of Dr Perenack to say that he was unhappy with the way my case was handled. He was not aware that they had withheld $500 of my deposit. She further stated that he was changing the office policy so that no money of future clients is retained without his approval. She was very courteous and apologized. I must admit I was very surprised. I have never heard of someone returning a deposit with an apology. I’m impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?
I’ve been through some pretty traumatic experiences with my face so I am VERY particular of who touches my face. I chose Dr. Perenack because of his reputation & by seeing his work 1st hand on clients of mine. He is a perfectionist to say the least! I recently had the CO2 laser done. I like the fact that I was educated on what to expect and was totally prepared for this procedure. I truly feel like he cares about my results as much as I do! It’s obvious his career is his passion!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?
I cannot imagine having a better experience than the one I had recently with Dr. Peranek and his fabulous staff at Williamson Cosmetic Center. I had a facelift, laser treatment, and fat transfer in late January. Six weeks out, I couldn't be more pleased with the results! From the initial consult, to the scheduling, to the preop meeting with the nurse, to the fabulous nurse the day of the surgery to the post-surgery consult, everything was 100% first class!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?
I saw Dr Perenack about hair restoration. They scheduled my procedure for 2 days before my vacation. I was concerned about ruining my trip. They said it would not. When I called back a week before the procedure I was told I had to stay out of the water. What?? My vacation was at the beach! I rescheduled for after my vacation. I was charged $500. I think this is unethical and outrageous. I have since had a FUT procedure done. There is NO WAY i could have gone on vacation a few days later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?
I recently had the mini tuck, blepharoplasty, & laser resurfacing done to my face by Dr. Perenack & I have to say the results are better than I anticipated!! He and his staff are so awesome! I would not entrust my care to else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?
Dr. Perenack listened to my personal goals as well as made recommendation on how to keep my outcome as natural as possible. He was able to show me some before and after photos of his work, whose concerns were similar to my own. He also did imaging of my nose so that I was able to see visually what my outcome would look like. This was very helpful and reassuring because I knew we were both on the same page with what end result was desired.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Perenack, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Perenack?

Dr. Perenack's practice is almost solely devoted to facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He has received board certification from both the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery in...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2000
1999
1991

Dr. Perenack accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check Dr. Perenack's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Perenack's Top Procedures and Conditions

Facial Fracture

Dr. Perenack treats Facial Fracture more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Perenack treats this condition more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Jaw Fracture

• Brow Lift
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dermal Filler
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Orthognathic Surgery