Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Jon Krumerman, MD
Dr. Jon Krumerman, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Krumerman is affiliated with Methodist Hospital for Surgery and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

8230 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 220

Dallas, TX 75231

Learn about Dr. Krumerman

See how frequently Dr. Krumerman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spinal Stenosis
high
Spine Disorders
high
Bone Disorders

Dr. Krumerman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc Surgery

• Ut Southwestern Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Ut Southwestern Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Krumerman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krumerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krumerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krumerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krumerman to family and friends
Dr. Krumerman's Performance
in Little Elm |
When I entered the room he looked at my posture, had me describe pain levels and areas and looked at records I brought and told me exactly what was happening. Set up surgery and when it was completed I went from a level 9.5 hurt to about .5 within day of surgery. I can not express how happy to be without the constant pain. The staff was excellent and answered all questions and concerns.
in Corinth, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr Krumerman to anyone! He has that wonderful combination of being an excellent surgeon, while being personable and down to earth. He and Stephanie Hays, PA make a great team. I feel very lucky to have been referred to Dr Krumerman, as I had a lot of back problems, and was in a lot of pain (sciatica, foot numbness, feeling of knives in my lower leg, etc.). I'm healing very nicely now, the leg pain is GONE, and I'm heading back to work tomorrow.
in Dallas, Texas |
Dr Krumerman has now done a third surgery on me. He is compassionate, kind and extremely proficient at his craft. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Arlington, TX |
No Words can't convey the gratitude I have for Dr Krumerman! This man cured me, gave me my life back! It's been one year to the day Sept 8, 2016 that I had an Lumbar Laminotomy. I had significant paralysis. I'm an avid athlete. I never thought I'd ever run again. One year later I'm out running and can do things I did before my injury. Outstanding physician who exemplifies empathy and compassion to the letter! A rare art in this day and age. A true healer! He will ALWAYS be my doctor!
in Lewisville, TX |
Dr Krumerman was recommended to me by my Chiropractor and a friend that I do yoga with. He was highly recommended by both. Even my regular doctor had very nice things to say about him. All of which made me very comfortable with my choice to have him do my surgery. He has a wonderful way of making you feel comfortable. He answered all my questions and those of my husband as well. By the time I woke up from surgery I was already feeling a huge weight lifted. I would highly recommend him!!!
in Richmond, TX |
Dr.Krumerman is giving my daughter a chance at returning to a normal life. She suffered from debilitating pain caused by Chiari. Dr.Krumerman showed true compassion and took the time to answer all our questions before and after surgery. I feel great gratitude for the care Dr.Krumerman gave my daughter and would recommend him to anyone.
in Pottsboro, TX |
If there are Angels on earth, this man and his staff must truly be some of them. I had the TLIF on S1/L5, not even 5 hours after I'm out of the OR I'm walking the halls of the hospital, was home the next day, I can put on my own socks, yes there is pain, but it is the pain from the incisions which is to be expected. I'm betting in about a week there will be no pain and I'm really going to have to watch myself while I heal, the rest is up to me, he did his job absolutely perfect.
in Prosper, TX |
I met with Dr. Krumerman recently as a new patient. He has exceptional bedside manner; takes the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment plan options in detail. Unfortunately, I have significant spine issues that have progressed over the last several years and conservative measures are no longer working - so I'm going to have surgery. I have chosen Dr. Krumerman as my Neurosurgon. I've been in the medical field for 30+ years and I know a GREAT doctor when I meet one!!!!
in Argyle, TX |
Dr. Krumerman was extremely knowledgeable and patient. He sat and explained the procedure and answered all my questions.I suffered with severe pain for 2 months and right after my surgery, I had no pain at all. Nothing short of a miracle. I would highly recommend him without any reservations.
San Angelo, TX |
If you need a Neurosurgeon look no further. I researched surgeons for months before I went to see Dr. Krumerman. I read all the comments here and on other sites then decided to consult with him. I received the best care I have ever had from a doc. This man listens to your problems and offers straight forward solutions. His assistant and office staff are awesome. Just unbelievable Dr. office.
in Allen, TX |
I had chronic back pain for about 5 months prior to seeing Dr. Krumerman. I went to 2 other doctors and had an MRI and told I had a collapsed disc that could be repaired with surgery. I am so glad I found Dr. Krumerman, he listened to me and found that the source of my major pain was not from the collapsed disc, but from my SI joint. He advised an injection in the joint and physical therapy. What a difference! I was almost back to normal in just 2 weeks! I highly recommend this doctor!
Valley View, TX |
The best of the best!!
in Valley View, Texas |
Dr. Krumerman is awesome. I am so thankful for him & his talent. God sent! He preformed a Laminotomy (L4,5 & S1) October 31, 2016. 11 days after the surgery & I have been in no pain, no discomfort, nothing, feeling great. He was very informative about the procedure, the pros, the cons, the hospital where it would be preformed. All of it, he had the knowledge & information to every question or concern myself or my husband had for him. He is straight forward & such a blessing to me. We love him!
Flower Mound, TX |
I had tried everything to avoid back surgery over 4 months, but nothing seemed to work for very long. My chiropractor (Byroad Chiropractic) had me do an MRI and realized that, in addition to long-term problems and some new bulging discs, there was a cyst that couldn't be fixed without surgery -- they recommended Dr. Krumerman. He was AMAZING. He gave me options and fully explained each one. He was very thoughtful and compassionate when I got scared at the mention of SURGERY! We decided that was
in Corinth, TX |
I originally saw Dr. Krumerman for a second opinion about my neck. I was so impressed with his caring manor (a Neurosurgeon with an amazing bedside manor!), his knowledge and his approach that I ended up having him do my surgery. It was very complicated and dangerous and he never wavered in his determination to help me. He gives every patient his unconditional attention and makes sure he has answered all your questions. I cannot recommend this man highly enough!!!! And his staff is wonderful.
in Saint Jo, TX |
I cannot say enough good about Dr Krumerman. He truly cares about his patients. Dr Krumerman took the time to go over my MRI I brought in, my primary sent me for. He decided it would be best to have a Myelogram at our first visit. Dr Krumerman through the Myelogram discovered much more was going on. He is a very caring and dedicated Dr that wants the best for his patients. He took his time with me during my appts. Listening and explaining a plan of action specific for my needs. He is the BEST!
in Keller, TX |
54 year old male who suffered >5 months with bad sciatica pain down the left leg. MRI showed L4-5 disk herniation. After injections, chiro, acupuncture, etc., without success, surgery was necessary. First surgeon told me I would require a 360° open back fusion. Unacceptable! Dr. Jon Krumerman recommended and performed a minimally invasive microdiskectomy with a <1 inch incision. Woke up from surgery in ZERO pain and went home the same day. Amazing!
in Plano, TX |
After 5yrs of spinal procedures, I knew it was time to investigate the next level of care. After doing a little homework I chose Dr. Krumerman and scheduled an appointment. For 45 minutes we discussed what was going on with my back. He listened intensely and then asked me a few simple questions and how my back pain had impacted my everyday life. He is by far one of the most compassionate doctors I have. I scheduled my surgery and now 10 months later I truly believe it was the right decision.
in Gainesville, tx |
My surgery went as perfectly as it possibly could have! I would definitely recommend Dr. Jon Krummerman!
in Dallas, TX |
I went to see Dr. Krumerman because I had a bulging L4-5 disc. Dr. Krumerman initially recommended physical therapy as he wanted to give my body the time to heal on its own. I ultimately had to go the surgical route (microdiscectomy). However, I certainly appreciated the level of caution used by Dr. Krumerman in determining my treatment regimen. The surgery went really well, and it's the first time in years that I haven't had to deal with recurring back pain. I can't thank him enough!
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Krumerman is a surgeon who only does surgery if it is needed.
McKinney, TX |
Dr. Krumerman created a work of art when he repaired my spine and gave my life a new beginning without pain. He planned an incredible surgery procedure for the TLIF for the Right L4-5, L5-S1. He was patient with my questions, confident and reassuring with his answers. Dr. Krumerman and his amazing staff treated me with respect, kindness, and compassion. His response to my grateful appreciation: This is what we do.
in Argyle, Texas |
I had some severe spinal and cervical conditions beginning about 9 years ago. He performed cervical fusion about 9 years ago and I can say that afterwards and until now I have had no cervical pain or other cervical problems whatsoever. About 5 years ago he performed a lumbar L4/L5 discectomy on me and the results again were excellent. My pain level before the L4/L5 surgery was in my opinion steady at the 8 to 9 level if I was I was trying to walk or stand. After surgery I had zero pain.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Krumerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Krumerman?