Dr. Jon Krumerman, MD

Dr. Jon Krumerman, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Dallas Neurosurgical And Spine Associates 8230 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 220, Dallas, TX 75231 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Krumerman specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Dallas, TX. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Krumerman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Krumerman's Experience

See how Dr. Krumerman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krumerman

Dr. Krumerman accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Krumerman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Krumerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krumerman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Krumerman
Dr. Krumerman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (59)
in Corinth, TX |
I originally saw Dr. Krumerman for a second opinion about my neck. I was so impressed with his caring manor (a Neurosurgeon with an amazing bedside manor!), his knowledge and his approach that I ended up having him do my surgery. It was very complicated and dangerous and he never wavered in his determination to help me. He gives every patient his unconditional attention and makes sure he has answered all your questions. I cannot recommend this man highly enough!!!! And his staff is wonderful.
in Saint Jo, TX |
I cannot say enough good about Dr Krumerman. He truly cares about his patients. Dr Krumerman took the time to go over my MRI I brought in, my primary sent me for. He decided it would be best to have a Myelogram at our first visit. Dr Krumerman through the Myelogram discovered much more was going on. He is a very caring and dedicated Dr that wants the best for his patients. He took his time with me during my appts. Listening and explaining a plan of action specific for my needs. He is the BEST!
in Keller, TX |
54 year old male who suffered >5 months with bad sciatica pain down the left leg. MRI showed L4-5 disk herniation. After injections, chiro, acupuncture, etc., without success, surgery was necessary. First surgeon told me I would require a 360° open back fusion. Unacceptable! Dr. Jon Krumerman recommended and performed a minimally invasive microdiskectomy with a <1 inch incision. Woke up from surgery in ZERO pain and went home the same day. Amazing!
in Plano, TX |
After 5yrs of spinal procedures, I knew it was time to investigate the next level of care. After doing a little homework I chose Dr. Krumerman and scheduled an appointment. For 45 minutes we discussed what was going on with my back. He listened intensely and then asked me a few simple questions and how my back pain had impacted my everyday life. He is by far one of the most compassionate doctors I have. I scheduled my surgery and now 10 months later I truly believe it was the right decision.
in Gainesville, tx |
My surgery went as perfectly as it possibly could have! I would definitely recommend Dr. Jon Krummerman!
in Dallas, TX |
I went to see Dr. Krumerman because I had a bulging L4-5 disc. Dr. Krumerman initially recommended physical therapy as he wanted to give my body the time to heal on its own. I ultimately had to go the surgical route (microdiscectomy). However, I certainly appreciated the level of caution used by Dr. Krumerman in determining my treatment regimen. The surgery went really well, and it's the first time in years that I haven't had to deal with recurring back pain. I can't thank him enough!
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Krumerman is a surgeon who only does surgery if it is needed.
McKinney, TX |
Dr. Krumerman created a work of art when he repaired my spine and gave my life a new beginning without pain. He planned an incredible surgery procedure for the TLIF for the Right L4-5, L5-S1. He was patient with my questions, confident and reassuring with his answers. Dr. Krumerman and his amazing staff treated me with respect, kindness, and compassion. His response to my grateful appreciation: This is what we do.
in Argyle, Texas |
I had some severe spinal and cervical conditions beginning about 9 years ago. He performed cervical fusion about 9 years ago and I can say that afterwards and until now I have had no cervical pain or other cervical problems whatsoever. About 5 years ago he performed a lumbar L4/L5 discectomy on me and the results again were excellent. My pain level before the L4/L5 surgery was in my opinion steady at the 8 to 9 level if I was I was trying to walk or stand. After surgery I had zero pain.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Krumerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Krumerman?

Compare Dr. Krumerman

Dallas, TX 75231

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Neurosurgery

• Carotid Ultrasound
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc Surgery

Completed in 1996

Ut Southwestern Medical Center

Completed in 2001

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Krumerman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krumerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krumerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Krumerman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurosurgery
  • Board certified in Neurosurgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Krumerman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Krumerman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Krumerman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients