Dr. Jon Kaiser, MD

Integrative MedicineMaleAge 62

Dr. Kaiser

Integrative Health Consulting

655 Redwood Hwy Frontage Rd Ste 362 Mill Valley, CA 94941

Dr. Jon Kaiser, MD is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in Mill Valley, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kaiser to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Integrative Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Kaiser treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kaiser's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Assessment

Dr. Kaiser accepts

Dr. Kaiser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kaiser

Dr. Kaiser
Dr. Jon Kaiser has guided my healing program for a life-challenging illness for close to 20 years now, while also greatly improving my quality of life. When I lived in Los Angeles, I consulted with Dr. Kaiser by phone to make use of his unique combination of natural and conventional medicine. He is keenly aware of the multiple pieces that go into a successful healing program. He looks for the underlying causes of illness, some of which may be missed by other practitioners, and pays close attention to key details that will help you recover.
R. W. – Jan 08, 2021
I can confidently state that Dr. Kaiser is by far the best doctor I have ever encountered. I have been in his care for over a decade and have gone from being severely ill (bedridden 24/7, unable to read, walk or care for myself) to now functioning at a high level. Dr. Kaiser is an unlimited source of ideas, strategies, helpful tools and advice.
Joe A. – Jan 08, 2021
I've received excellent care for my ME/CFS symptoms from Dr. Jon Kaiser. He is an integrative medicine specialist with expertise treating patients with fatigue diseases including ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, immune system disorders, GI issues, etc. He had ME/CFS himself so he gets what I've been going through. We've done a lot of tests and identified key factors that resulted in my symptoms, and he's advised on supplements, dietary changes, and even my home environment. Highly recommend him and he does telehealth nationwide which is key during the pandemic.
Anonymous – Oct 04, 2020
Dr. Kaiser has turned my health around in less than an hour. I went to him for my fibromyalgia and was met with understanding, solutions, and a feeling of togetherness. My health has drastically improved since working with him and I am so thankful to him for that!
A. N. – Aug 11, 2020
Around 25 years ago, working with Dr. Kaiser was a game-changer in helping my partner in dealing with HIV and all its complications. At the time, Dr. K also helped me manage a parasite issue, and I knew from my partner's and my experience that his integrative approach and work with gut health and nutrition was vital. Now, in dealing with a relatively recent diagnosis of ALS, and major accompanying issues of fatigue and gut imbalance, I have found working with Dr. K to be a game-changer once again. We are still really just getting up to speed, but I'm already feeling significantly more energy and seeing improvements in my gut health and function.
Lyle D. – Aug 11, 2020
Dr. Kaiser was able to help me when nobody else good. Great experience.
Matty M. – May 01, 2020
Dr Kaiser is not a typical "white-coat" physician. He doesn't prescribe anything, pharmacutical or supplemental, that is not truely necessary as he treats our mind, body and spirit. Dr Kaiser goes above and beyond to investigate our conditions, setting up texts and exams not typically used by cookie cutter physicians. I can not imagine going back to the standard health care we recieved in the past. Dr Kaiser is one in a million and we are extrememly grateful he is in our lives and for his management of our healthcare needs.
Robin S. – Mar 09, 2020
Dr. Kaiser clearly loves what he does! He is impressively knowledgeable, skillful, kind, patient, actually listens and even makes eye contact! His approach to boosting the immune system, increasing vitality and whole-body-healing is not only refreshing.... it’s working!
Erin F. – Mar 07, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Kaiser?

Jon D. Kaiser, MD, graduated from State University of New York with a dual degree in Philosophy & Biochemistry & attended medical school at the...Read more

The best possible health outcomes result from skillfully combining natural and standard medical therapies into a comprehensive healing program.

• Integrative Medicine