Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Jon Hyman, MD
Dr. Jon Hyman, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Tucker, GA. He has been practicing for 27 years.

1462 Montreal Rd Ste 101

Tucker, GA 30084

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Hyman

See how frequently Dr. Hyman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
high
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Knee Disorders

Dr. Hyman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hyman "Our mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Hospital For Special Surgery

Dr. Hyman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hyman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hyman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hyman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hyman to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Hyman's Performance
in Jasper, GA |
Dr. Hyman completed a hip arthroscopy on me last year. My hip did not heal as it should have and I never gained rotation. Dr. Hyman wanted me to keep waiting for things to rectify at each appointment, but about 7 months later, he no longer wanted to see me. He stated that he had fixed my hip and the problem has to be elsewhere. One agonizing year later I have a different surgeon in the area do a revision surgery, fixed the problem(s) and now only one week out, my hip rotates. Dr. Hyman failed me
in Americus, GA |
Dr. Hyman was genuinely concerned about my pain. He explained why I have been in pain and actually reviewed my MRI with me showing me the images on a tablet. He then scheduled me for a hip injection in his surgery center. I have had injections before. This was the first one to not hurt! This injection was 1 week ago and my pain at this point, remains 90% resolved.
in Atlanta |
Jon Hyman is one of the best orthopeadic doctors in Atlanta I have been to. Not only is he compassionate and caring, he is exceptionally talented as a surgeon. He performed two labral repairs on my hips and as a physical therapist that has treated people with my surgery, I could not be more impressed with the outcome and speedy recovery. He has trained with the best in the country and his skills speak for themselves. I highly reccomend If you have any Orthopeadic issues requiring surgery!
in Chattanooga, TN |
The proof is in the pudding. Dr. Hyman took all the time needed to explain my knee & kept me going over a year before surgery was absolutely needed. He replaced 1/2 my knee in 2010, & it's still excellent. (Yes, I'd consulted with Vanderbilt & a local surgeon prior to). Now that my other knee is a mess, I refuse to see anyone else until Dr. Hyman sees it. His staff were truly wonderful with me; very warm & flexible, clearly skilled professionals.
in Rome Georgia |
My visits to their office was very pleasant no waiting time. It's been 5 months it's my labrum repair surgery dr. Hyman and Danielle explain to me that it would be a slow recovery so they let me know up front what to expect. It's very important to keep your post-surgery appointment that way they can help you through it. They have been very helpful anytime I've needed them they have been there. I can never thank him enough for what he has done for me . Highly recommended by me
Smyrna, GA |
If I could choose a zero I would. Worst experience ever. Apparently he is unable to read an MRI, since he said there was nothing wrong with me. I went for a 2nd opinion who stated I needed immediate surgery & since that was so different than what Hyman said, I went for a 3rd, they said the same. I needed surgery. Apparently Hyman's ego got in the way of his diagnosis, since he kept refering to how he worked with this team and that. Focus on your current patient sir.
in Chattanooga, TN |
While Dr. Hyman may be very good at surgery, his staff is poor at best. Poor billing, poor communication, poor helpfulness. His office staff are poorly involved in helping the patient.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Hyman, MD?
Are you Dr. Hyman?