Dr. Jon Hyman, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

1462 Montreal Rd Ste 101 Tucker, GA 30084 Get Directions
Dr. Jon Hyman, MD
Dr. Jon Hyman, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Tucker, GA. He has been practicing for 27 years.

Dr. Hyman's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas.

Dr. Hyman's Experience

See how Dr. Hyman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hyman

Dr. Hyman accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Hyman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Hyman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hyman to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Hyman's Performance
in Atlanta |
Jon Hyman is one of the best orthopeadic doctors in Atlanta I have been to. Not only is he compassionate and caring, he is exceptionally talented as a surgeon. He performed two labral repairs on my hips and as a physical therapist that has treated people with my surgery, I could not be more impressed with the outcome and speedy recovery. He has trained with the best in the country and his skills speak for themselves. I highly reccomend If you have any Orthopeadic issues requiring surgery!
in Chattanooga, TN |
The proof is in the pudding. Dr. Hyman took all the time needed to explain my knee & kept me going over a year before surgery was absolutely needed. He replaced 1/2 my knee in 2010, & it's still excellent. (Yes, I'd consulted with Vanderbilt & a local surgeon prior to). Now that my other knee is a mess, I refuse to see anyone else until Dr. Hyman sees it. His staff were truly wonderful with me; very warm & flexible, clearly skilled professionals.
in Rome Georgia |
My visits to their office was very pleasant no waiting time. It's been 5 months it's my labrum repair surgery dr. Hyman and Danielle explain to me that it would be a slow recovery so they let me know up front what to expect. It's very important to keep your post-surgery appointment that way they can help you through it. They have been very helpful anytime I've needed them they have been there. I can never thank him enough for what he has done for me . Highly recommended by me
Smyrna, GA |
If I could choose a zero I would. Worst experience ever. Apparently he is unable to read an MRI, since he said there was nothing wrong with me. I went for a 2nd opinion who stated I needed immediate surgery & since that was so different than what Hyman said, I went for a 3rd, they said the same. I needed surgery. Apparently Hyman's ego got in the way of his diagnosis, since he kept refering to how he worked with this team and that. Focus on your current patient sir.
in Chattanooga, TN |
While Dr. Hyman may be very good at surgery, his staff is poor at best. Poor billing, poor communication, poor helpfulness. His office staff are poorly involved in helping the patient.
in Rome GA |
From the first visit dr. Hyman and Janel made me feel I was in really good hands. They explained everything in great detail and let me know it would be a slow long recovery. They will be with me through the whole healing process . On the day of my surgery Dr Jon Hyman and Janel spent time with me before and after My surgery I feel in really good hands with them and would recommend them highly to anyone. The best doctor and surgeon an office visit I have ever experienced.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Hyman, MD?
Are you Dr. Hyman?

Compare Dr. Hyman

Dr. Hyman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hyman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Hyman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hyman's Board Certifications

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Broken Arm
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome

Harvard Medical School

Graduated in 1990

Hospital for Special Surgery

Dr. Hyman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hyman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery