Dr. Jon F. Harrell, DO

Dr. Jon F. Harrell, DO

30 reviews

Plastic Surgery | Male | 68 years old

Dr Harrell is a highly trained and experienced Plastic Surgeon with over 24 years of experience. He is a talented surgeon with a natural artistic ability and consummate surgical skills. In addition, his patients appreciate his ability to communicate effectively and his dedication to helping them achieve their goals. Dr. Harrell is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology. During his career he has performed thousands of cosmetic surgery procedures on patients from all walks of life - students, homemakers, professionals, performers and celebrities as well as business and civic leaders. He has a truly international clientele with patients from Europe, South America and Asia as well as a large number of patients from out of state.Read more about Dr. Harrell.Read more

The Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery

To provide the highest level of care utilizing the latest proven techniques. To work as a team assisting each patient to achieve his or her goal. To provide education and technical expertise to each patient. To treat each patient as the special person they are and always place the interests of the patient above all else.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Harrell's Experience

See how Dr. Harrell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harrell

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Harrell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harrell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrell to family and friends
Dr. Harrell Says:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I really appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your experience and I strive to make every patient experience an exceptional one. Should you have a concern of any kind, please contact us immediately so we can work with you personally to resolve it.

Sincerely,

- Dr. Jon Harrell

Dr. Harrell's Performance
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I would 100% recommend Dr Harrell. Dr Harrell and his wife Hazel are amazing! I had a major liposuction surgery and a breast augmentation and after much research I found Dr Harrell. Now Dr Harrell has worked on me, my mum and another friend. I would give him 5/5 not only because I am beyond happy with my results but also because throughout the whole process Dr Harrell and Hazel were very kind and supportive to me. They truly care about their patients and were always available to answering any
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Harrell is an exceptional plastic surgeon. Hs is patient and attentive to your request. I drilled him with questions and he answered them all throughly. My first procedure with him was 9 years ago, I had a mommy makeover. He did such a great job, I returned when i wanted some liposuction. My results were Amazing, then and now. He contoured my body to perfection. Even my husband is in awe of my results. If you are looking for a surgeon; he is your man. He has many years of experience, his res
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I had always been dissatisfied with my nose for as long as I can remember. I didn't have anything seriously wrong or look distorted but I really didn't like my side profile. I simply wanted improvement. I spent a long time researching surgeons but when I met with Dr. Harrell I knew I wanted him to preform my rhinoplasty. Why? Because he took the time to understand what exactly it was that I wanted and I never felt rushed. Also, Haizel (the office manager) did an amazing job of making me feel at
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Harrell is the best surgeon around! I considered otoplasty and have visited multiple surgeons but he was the only one who truthfully answered all my questions and spent time with me. A couple weeks after my consultation I got the sugery & I never been so happy with the results. They checked up on me almost everyday. I truly recommend Dr.Harrell. I love him & his team!
in Sunrise FL |
I had septorhinoplasty and Dr. Harrell and Haizel are just the best. Always friendly always professional and Dr. Harrell listens to everything you want. I couldent be happier. I recomend him to everyone
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Harrell is an AMAZING doctor!! He was extremely patient, went over everything that was being done very thoroughly... Explained things I never would have even thought to ask! Made me feel extremely comfortable with him doing my procedure. Took his time doing the procedure as I was later told he is a perfectionist. While waking up from anesthesia, I apparently asked him the same question, 5 times and he patiently answered it each time, according to my husband! He even called the evening of!
Best ever. Professional, knowledgeable everything I look for in a doctor. I will definitely refer everyone I know to him. Love his office manager too!!
in Miami, FL |
I consulted with Dr Harrell for second opinion for Septorhinoplasty after a very unsatisfactory consult with another top rated Plastic Surgeon that was much closer to my home. This was best decision I could have ever made and well worth the drive! He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, attentive, a true artist and professional! I'm often complimented for the awesome job he performed, including by my other doctors. His office assistant Haizel is phenomenal! I recommend him highly!!!!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I trust Dr. Harrell with all of my aesthetic needs. He transformed by face from beautiful to stunningly beautiful! The results of my Rhinoplasty and chin liposuction are better than expected. Being African American, the bone and cartilage structures are uniquely different from other ethnicities. However, Dr. Harrell specializes in (ethnic) African American Rhinoplasty. If you want your body done properly, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Harrell. You are going to love him. Haizel is his right hand
in Ft Myers, FL |
I drove 2 hours to see Dr. Harrell for a rhinoplasty consultation and I knew he was the one. The staff was welcoming and very nice. I am more than pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty. Dr. Harrell is truly an artist, I love my new nose and I'm happier and more confident than ever before. There's no need to look further anywhere else, book and appointment with Dr. Harrell now.
Have you seen Dr. Jon F. Harrell, DO?

Dr. Harrell says...

Dr Harrell is a highly trained and experienced Plastic Surgeon with over 24 years of experience. He is a talented surgeon with a natural artistic ability and consummate surgical skills. In addition, his patients appreciate his ability to communicate effectively and his dedication to helping them achieve their goals.

Dr. Harrell is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology. During his career he has performed thousands of cosmetic surgery procedures on patients from all walks of life - students, homemakers, professionals, performers and celebrities as well as business and civic leaders. He has a truly international clientele with patients from Europe, South America and Asia as well as a large number of patients from out of state.Read more about Dr. Harrell.

Dr. Harrell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Harrell says...

When you go to the Weston Center for Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine, you have many options to choose from. Dr. Jon Harrell offers a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures for patients in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and the surrounding areas, and he will meet with you to plan a customized course of treatment designed to meet your needs. With over 24 years of experience in plastic surgery, Dr. Harrell knows the importance of listening to his patients, and will do everything he can to accommodate your goals and expectations.

Procedures offered by Dr. Harrell include:

• Rhinoplasty
  • Ear Surgery
  • Facial implants
  • Lip Augmentation

On the pages listed abov

Sincerely,

- Dr. Jon Harrell

Dr. Harrell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Harrell has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harrell's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery

• Benign Skin Tumor
  • Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cellulitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyebrow Disorders

Walter Reed Army Medical Center

Completed in 1987

George Williams College

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Harrell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Aesthetic Hand Rejuvenation
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures