Dr. Jon W. Draud, MD

Dr. Jon W. Draud, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 51 years old

24 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Draud specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Nashville, TN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Draud? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Draud's Experience

See how Dr. Draud's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Draud

Experience with Dr. Draud
Dr. Draud's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
Knoxville, TN |
My fiancee and I both see Dr. Draud and we have nothing but good things to say about our visits! Dr. Draud is always prompt. We never have to wait around to be seen. He makes you feel like a priority without wasting too much of your/his time. Very efficient. Would recommend to anyone looking for a no-nonsense yet pleasurable visit!
in Destin, FL |
Not happy with Dr. Draud at all....I have a son that has deep depression and other mental illness. After waiting weeks to see him, I sent a "confidential" email to Dr. Draud asking him to monitor what he is prescribing him....the day of his appointment. Dr. Draud's office called my son (37 yrs old) , not only cancelled his appointment and said they would no longer take him, they told him about my confidential email!!!! My son continued to go into his office to see him and they refused him!!!!
in Portland, TN |
I was his patient for two years then he suddenly dismissed me without warning. Now I have had to search for another psychiatrist who can treat me and I am going to run out of my long-term medications before I can be seen! Not to mention I have to start all over and see a therapist then wait longer for an appointment with a psychiatrist to get my medication! I have a panic disorder, without my medication I will most likely end up in the hospital.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Draud is more focused on money and TMS than any patients he sees. I've been in his office talking to him while he's playing on his phone. I felt completely ignored. When he "assumes" that I'm finished talking he writes my prescriptions and sends me out the door. His receptionist is not very good at her job and has a hard explaining anything other than your appointment time. I hope I can find a great doctor that will pay me the attention that I deserve while there.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Draud gets you in and out as fast as possible. He could care less about your actual mental health. I would highly suggest staying far away from this man. He is VERY disrespectful (will hang up on you) and his staff is very unclear on almost every single detail of running a mental health facility.
in Antioch, TN |
The man basically runs a pill mill. He doesn't really take the time to talk with his patients. He just brings you to his office, asks how you have been doing, and then writes a prescription. Rushed. His office is horrible communication wise. They don't call to remind you of your appointment, and if you are even a minute late from your scheduled time, his office will AUTOMATICALLY draft it from your account (as a late fee, mind you). He will still give you a script if this occurs. Sketchy biz.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Draud diagnosed and has managed my ADHD for over 20 years now. He has always been available for both this and nonrelated ADHD issues. I could not have done this without him. Like many people, I usually don't take the time to rate anything. I take the time this time because of this exceptional person and practitioner.
in Nashville,TN |
Dr Draud exceeded my expectations. His office is welcoming, and his staff is top notch. I would recomend his services to anyone needing medication management, and/or psychiatric help.
Have you seen Dr. Jon W. Draud, MD?
Are you Dr. Draud?

Compare Dr. Draud

Dr. Draud's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Draud has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Draud's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 1990

Vanderbilt University Hospital

Completed in 1995

• German

Dr. Draud does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Draud and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry