Dr. Jon Draud, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Dr. Jon Draud, MD

Dr. Jon Draud, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Dr. Draud's Experience

See how Dr. Draud's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Draud

Dr. Draud accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Draud is now accepting new patients
Main Office1916 Patterson St Ste 715
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 320-3100Get Directions

Dr. Draud's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Draud to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Draud's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
I love Dr. Drad. I've been seeing him consistently for more than 10 years. He's kind, easy to work with when my schedule gets complicated, and his staff is always courteous and willing to whatever needed to help me secure my RX or doctor visit. I highly recommend Dr. Draud. He's laid back and helpful and I'm certain you will be very happy!
Nashville, TN |
Dr Draud took the time to listen to what I had to say. After going to over 5 different doctors, I've finally found one that will listen. I'm so thankful he was able to see me.
in Franklin, TN |
**WARNING - DO NOT GO TO THIS "DOCTOR"!** I was seeing Dr. Draud for severe PPD/PPA after my daughter was born. Prior to pregnancy, I moved to Nashville from Atlanta and needed to establish a local psych doc to continue the stable medicine regimen that I have been on for over 10 years. After having me switch all of my existing Rx's to his practice (at his request, and subsequently losing any refills I had from my last doctor), I missed an appointment because my infant decided to spit her entire
Franklin, TN |
I have only had one visit...follow up scheduled in a few weeks. Dr. Draud is very knowledgeable, a great listener and very open minded. Also, I had to fill out an extensive questionnaire prior to my first visit...great idea. With other Dr.'s I have showed up, we chat for 30 minutes and I get a prescription.
Knoxville, TN |
My fiancee and I both see Dr. Draud and we have nothing but good things to say about our visits! Dr. Draud is always prompt. We never have to wait around to be seen. He makes you feel like a priority without wasting too much of your/his time. Very efficient. Would recommend to anyone looking for a no-nonsense yet pleasurable visit!
in Destin, FL |
Not happy with Dr. Draud at all....I have a son that has deep depression and other mental illness. After waiting weeks to see him, I sent a "confidential" email to Dr. Draud asking him to monitor what he is prescribing him....the day of his appointment. Dr. Draud's office called my son (37 yrs old) , not only cancelled his appointment and said they would no longer take him, they told him about my confidential email!!!! My son continued to go into his office to see him and they refused him!!!!
in Portland, TN |
I was his patient for two years then he suddenly dismissed me without warning. Now I have had to search for another psychiatrist who can treat me and I am going to run out of my long-term medications before I can be seen! Not to mention I have to start all over and see a therapist then wait longer for an appointment with a psychiatrist to get my medication! I have a panic disorder, without my medication I will most likely end up in the hospital.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Draud is more focused on money and TMS than any patients he sees. I've been in his office talking to him while he's playing on his phone. I felt completely ignored. When he "assumes" that I'm finished talking he writes my prescriptions and sends me out the door. His receptionist is not very good at her job and has a hard explaining anything other than your appointment time. I hope I can find a great doctor that will pay me the attention that I deserve while there.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Draud gets you in and out as fast as possible. He could care less about your actual mental health. I would highly suggest staying far away from this man. He is VERY disrespectful (will hang up on you) and his staff is very unclear on almost every single detail of running a mental health facility.
in Antioch, TN |
The man basically runs a pill mill. He doesn't really take the time to talk with his patients. He just brings you to his office, asks how you have been doing, and then writes a prescription. Rushed. His office is horrible communication wise. They don't call to remind you of your appointment, and if you are even a minute late from your scheduled time, his office will AUTOMATICALLY draft it from your account (as a late fee, mind you). He will still give you a script if this occurs. Sketchy biz.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Draud diagnosed and has managed my ADHD for over 20 years now. He has always been available for both this and nonrelated ADHD issues. I could not have done this without him. Like many people, I usually don't take the time to rate anything. I take the time this time because of this exceptional person and practitioner.
in Nashville,TN |
Dr Draud exceeded my expectations. His office is welcoming, and his staff is top notch. I would recomend his services to anyone needing medication management, and/or psychiatric help.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Draud, MD?
Are you Dr. Draud?

Compare Dr. Draud

Dr. Draud's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Draud has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Draud's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 1990

Vanderbilt University Hospital

Completed in 1995

• German

Dr. Draud does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Draud and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry