Dr. Jon Donshik, MD

Dr. Jon Donshik, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. Jon Donshik, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Aventura, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic spine surgery.

South Florida Orthopaedics

2925 Aventura Blvd Ste 102

Aventura, FL 33180

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Donshik

See how frequently Dr. Donshik performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Back Pain
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Donshik's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Donshik "Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (9/28/2004)
    Action Taken: Surrender
    Summary: Dr Jon David Donshik; License # G85113

Nature of Complaint:

The Physician has been disciplined by Florida for performing lumbar decompression in a manner which departed from the standard of care.

Action Taken:

The Physician has surrendered the license to practice medicine in California.

State: California

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
  • Albert Einstein Hospital

Dr. Donshik has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Donshik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Donshik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Donshik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Donshik's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Donshik to family and friends

Dr. Donshik's Performance

GOOD

My surgery went well. After that it was down hill. He looked bored during the post surgery appointments. I was still in pain from another problem, he showed no interest in helping me. At times I thought he wanted to tell me to get the f@#$ out of his office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very unfriendly, terrible disposition.. not what you expect from a DR.No bedside manner. Acted like he would rather be anywhere else but in that room with me, I did not feel welcome I did not feel like this dr cares about people, when I told him what I thought he argued with me and I told him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Listens to my needs thouroughly, documents everything and recalls it in detail at time of appointment so he is always informed. He hones in on and caters to my specific needs closely. My treatment is going very well and almost complete!! Highly recommended in my book!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Staff is friendly, Dr is straight forward, explains in detail healing process and let's you know what you need to do in order to ensure the process is successful. He definitely is not a BS Dr. He knows his profession and is not cut happy. I would and do highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Donshik did my surgery and I was able to walk again since 2011! I am very thankful to him for giving me back my mobility! Thumbs up for him
Are you Dr. Donshik?