Dr. Jon Cumberledge, MD

Family Medicine  |
19 reviews

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink

Inspired by our Franciscan values of Respect, Care, Competence and Joy, HSHS Medical Group providers are devoted to elevating the patient as the focus of our existence. We will prioritize our decision-making to place the needs of our patients first. Our promise of Patient-First Care integrates the latest technology and innovation with highly personalized, competent care designed to provide you with a five star experience. We believe that every encounter with a patient is an opportunity to create an outstanding patient experience. We will work in tandem with patients to determine their best options for care, while respecting their individual needs and motivations. We will strive to build trust with our patients so they will understand that we always have their health and best interest at heart.Read more

Dr. Cumberledge's Experience

See how Dr. Cumberledge's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cumberledge

Dr. Cumberledge accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cumberledge has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cumberledge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cumberledge to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Cumberledge's Performance
My whole family goes to see Dr. Cumberledge. Even our youngest who is 1 yr. He is very knowledgeable and always has time for whatever you need. Never in a hurry. Very level-headed. I drive about 30 min to see him, totally worth it! I refer him to everyone!
Belleville, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Cumberledge for close to 10 years. When I first saw him, I was at a loss and my health was only declining, due to having been misdiagnosed and improperly treated for 6 years, by some of the highly respected TOP Dr's in St. Louis. Upon my first visit, he said to me, "While I don't know what you have, I am sure the others specialists are wrong and if you give me time, we'll figure this out". Needless to say we figured it out, as a team. Serious respect and trust for this man.
Rushsylvania, OH |
He an amazing dr.for children and adults. It's sad that we had to move they don't make doctors like him anymore.be prepared to get more home remedies for your problems.he doesn't push drugs
in St Louis, MO |
Saved my daughter-in-law's life when the hospital failed to diagnose her correctly. Explains things well and is willing to research alternative treatment options.
in Collinsville, IL |
It's incredible to me that a doctor's office can fail so miserably at simple follow-up. I called no fewer than 5 times to attempt to get established as a patient and of the 3 times I actually spoke to a person, no one acted as if they had any record of me calling previously. Further, I was always told someone would be back in touch. Never happened. If the staff is this poor, what does that say about patient care?
in Trenton, Il |
I have seen him in the past while he was at a different office with another dr and considering having him as my dr again. I just wish he was closer to where I lived. 45 minutes is a little bit of a drive to see him but I'm not real happy with my current dr. There are not many Drs that have an easy personality like him. The Drs at the mayo clinic in Rochester Minnesota are very similar when it comes to bedside manners and understanding.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Cumberledge, MD?
Are you Dr. Cumberledge?

Dr. Cumberledge's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cumberledge's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cumberledge has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cumberledge's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Cumberledge does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cumberledge and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1991

St Elizabeth's Hospital

Dr. Cumberledge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cumberledge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cumberledge does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cumberledge and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.