Dr. Jon Cram, MD

Dr. Jon Cram, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Jon Cram, MD is a family medicine specialist in Littleton, CO and has been practicing for 39 years. He specializes in family medicine.Read his story

Summit Family Medicine, Inc

6179 S Balsam Way Ste 210

Littleton, CO 80123

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Cram

Dr. Cram's Experience

Dr. Cram's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cram's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cram "I attended Lakewood HS in Lakewood, CO went to the University of Colorado and received a degree in Aero Engineering. I then graduated from the University of Colorado School of Medicine and completed an Internship and Residency in Family Medicine. I began my practice life in Dolores, CO in small town of 800 people near Cortez, CO. I enjoyed being a rural primary care doctor and delivered my son Jacob at the Cortez hospital. I moved back to Denver to be near our family and practiced for Columbine Medical and Lakeview Family Medicine. I was in the Colorado Air National Guard for 22 years and retired as a Colonel. I was a flight surgeon and commander for the 140th Medical Squadron. I greatly enjoyed being a Flight Surgeon for Colorado F-16 squadron. Nine years ago I joined a national network of 900 primary care physicians who specialize in Wellness and Prevention. The name of this practice is Summit Family Medicine, Inc and I greatly enjoy this smaller practice that allows me to spend more time with my patients. My wife and I have two children and four delightful grandchildren. We enjoy spending time with our loved ones, skiing, tennis, golf and all things music."

This content was provided by Dr. Cram "I have a practice that specializes in personalized and preventive care. My mission is to provide the highest quality, patient-centered healthcare that is based on my personal relationship with each patient. My practice focuses on prevention and early detection and will provide you with educational tools and resources to enable you to make lifestyle choices that will facilitate your highest level of wellness."

• Family Practice

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
  • Provenant Mercy Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

• Most Compassionate Doctor 2010, 1/1/2011
  • Patient's Choice Award 2010, 1/1/2011

Dr. Cram has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cram does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cram and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cram's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cram to family and friends

Dr. Cram's Performance

Dr Cram has moved on and is truly missed by his former patients. He was such a caring and understanding physician to my entire family for 35 years.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I can't say enough about how great Dr. Cram and his staff are. I have never had such care. He is very concerned about his patient's health and well being.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Cram was a Doctor in the Air Force for 20 years. He specialized in the care for F16 pilots and evaluated their mental and physical health. I believe he is the best MD in Colorado and if you want to have the best experience and care for your family, you will see Dr. John Cram. For example,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Cram is awesome!!!! I have been a patient for years and always receive the best care. Recently, I had a huge swollen eye and called Dr Cram, after discussing the severity of the swelling and discomfort, he called an eye doc and got me an appt to see the eye doc within 30 mins. I am so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0