Cardiology  |
Dr. Jon Bergset, MD
Dr. Bergset specializes in adult general cardiology. He earned his medical degree from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. He completed his internal medicine residency at the University of Rochester in Rochester, NY. He completed his cardiovascular disease fellowship at the University of Louisville in Louisville, KY.

St. Luke's Clinic - Idaho Cardiology

9850 St Lukes Dr # 329

Nampa, ID 83687

Learn about Dr. Bergset

Dr. Bergset's Experience

Dr. Bergset's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Rochester School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Rochester School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Louisville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Bergset has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bergset does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bergset and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bergset's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bergset to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Bergset's Performance
Chesterton, IN |
I recommend Dr. Bergset to anyone looking for a thorough cardiologist. I felt like I am in good hands and I have my heart issues under control. He's very caring and understanding and also picks the tests to coincide your budget!
in Payette, Idaho |
He had reviewed previous test, ER records & knew why I was there but wanted me to share what I felt and/or knew what was happening medically. He had time to listen to assure my comfort &he knew all about the RXs that were available to assist in making a choice on which to choose. He was direct and honest, never made me feel rushed or pressured ~ he made certain I was comfortable with what my condition was. The staff were all efficient & friendly.
Nampa, ID |
My husband was having some heart issues so we visited with Dr. Bergset. We were very pleased at the attention he gave my husband and the manner in which he answered all of our questions, using charts and the video screen. We went away assured that my husband was in good hands. In fact I asked Dr. Bergset if he would be my cardiologist should I need one in the future.
in Nampa, ID |
I would recommend Dr. Bergset because he was straight forward in his explanations and thorough in his examinations. He was easy to talk to and his staff was happy and pleasant to deal with. I was pleased that it only took a day to get in to see him after a midnight, 7 hour visit to the emergency room and his staff called me the morning after. It was also very convenient that I could see him and have testing done in Nampa.
in Meridian, ID |
I am a 64 year old male with a long history of cardiovascular disease. After 40 years in Wisconsin, I recently moved to Idaho. Dr. Bergset has patiently worked with me to get my chronic hypertension under control and has provided many new insights to improve my outlook. I left Wisconsin very frustrated but feel much better now. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Bergset, MD?
Are you Dr. Bergset?