Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jolly Caplash, DMD
Dr. Jolly Caplash, DMD is a dentist who practices in Rochester, NY. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Caplash is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital and Rochester General Hospital.

200 Linden Oaks Ste 200

Rochester, NY 14625

• Fidelis Care
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Caplash

Every case has to be diagnosed, treated & managed with extreme detail. Every Surgical procedure is important weather small or big. Treating patients with compassion is key to me.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Caplash has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Caplash has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Caplash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caplash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Caplash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caplash to family and friends
Dr. Caplash's Performance
in Macedon, NY |
My experience from the initial conceltation to my proceedure was an efficient and pleasent experience. The Dr. Also followed up in the evening with a phone call to check up on me. I hope not to be back but if I need anymore work done in the future would definitely go see Dr Caplash again.
in Rochester, NY |
I have known Dr. Caplash both professionally and as a patient. He is outstanding in all aspects of his practice. He is kind, gentle and knowledgeable to care for the most complex dental concerns. He is reassuring and has a very thought out plan on how to approach your dental concerns.
in Rochester, NY |
Dr Caplish is an extremely knowledgeable, talented oral surgeon and the single most compassionate doctor I've ever encountered in my life. I have the utmost faith in his medical decisions & work, and have been continually impressed with the level of personal care & concern that he's shown me. Due to other medical problems that I have, I've been a very challenging patient, but Dr Caplish & his competent, caring staff have truly extended themselves in every way to accommodate me & put me at ease.
in East Rochester, NY |
Dr. Caplash and his term far exceeded my expectations. I walked into his office yesterday absolutely terrified and they made the experience a breeze. Had I know it would be this easy and painless to get my wisdom teeth out I would have taken care of this a lot sooner!!
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Caplash removed all four of my wisdom teeth (3 of which were impacted) over two sessions. I was quite nervous about the procedure and more over, the aftermath. However, Dr. Caplash and his staff were very knowledgeable, thorough and caring. Both procedures went very well. The healing process went even better than I anticipated. I would highly recommend Dr. Caplash and his staff at Rochester Oral Surgery.
Rochester, NY |
Everyone from the administrative staff to Dr. Caplash himself, was welcoming, knowledgeable, and professional. I was completely at ease and felt very comfortable during the entire process. Each step was explained and I trusted him and his staff completely. I would HIGHLY recommend Rochester Oral Surgery and Dr. Jolly Caplash.
Have you seen Dr. Jolly Caplash, DMD?
Are you Dr. Caplash?