Dr. Jolinda Dillow, MD

Dr. Jolinda Dillow, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Jolinda Dillow, MD is a dermatologist in Ashland, KY and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med in 1992 and specializes in dermatology.

336 29th St Ste 201

Ashland, KY 41101

Learn about Dr. Dillow

See how frequently Dr. Dillow performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Intertrigo
Itchy Skin
Skin Infections

Dr. Dillow's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Hospital

Dr. Dillow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dillow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dillow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dillow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dillow to family and friends
3.9
based on 12 total reviews (8 with comments)

Dr. Dillow's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Catlettsburg, KY
I have a history of cancer and called to get an appointment for a place on my forehead and was offered an appointment 3 months from today. Even after explaining my history, receptionist said sorry that's all I have available.
in Flatwoods, KY
Dr. Dillow is a great doctor. I went to see her for a place on my scalp. It was fine but while I was there, she asked me about a place on my face. I told her I thought it had been there for a while and did not bother me. She wanted to biopsy it and it turned out to be melanoma. I thank her for...more
in Ashland, KY
After I had seen another dermatologist in the area and was not satisfied, I made an appt with Dr Dillow. The front staff were very friendly and sufficient with getting me in a room in a timely manner. The ladies in the back were very nice and took great care of me. Dr Dillow came in and took great...more
in Ashland, KY
After visiting other Dermatologist around the area, I finally came across Dr. Dillow. Full of personality. She took the time to listen to my concerns and address my problems. Been seeing her for a year and plan on for years to come!
in Ashland,ky
Been a patient for 5 years, couldn't ask for a more friendly and thorough doctor. Staff was very professional and friendly. Was in and out in a very timely manner.

Are you Dr. Dillow?