Dr. Johnnie Woodson Jr, MD

Dr. Johnnie Woodson Jr, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Johnnie Woodson Jr, MD is a dermatologist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in dermatology.

229 N Pecos Rd Ste 100

Henderson, NV 89074

• CoreSource
  • Culinary Health Fund

Learn about Dr. Woodson Jr

See how frequently Dr. Woodson Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
Skin Infections

Dr. Woodson Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Woodson Jr "As a dermatologist I focus on the patients concerns and needs. We offer many services to provide quality care. We offer a full cosmetic department to cater to those patients who have interest in fillers, injections, laser treatments, lipoblast, and more. We are privileged to be a part of many different clinical studies for conditions such as Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Atopic Dermatiits, and more. Call our office to schedule an appointment with our qualified providers."

• Dermatology

Dr. Woodson Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Skin Surgery
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Wayne State University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Henry Ford Hospital
  • Lac King/drew Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Woodson Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Woodson Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Woodson Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woodson Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Woodson Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woodson Jr to family and friends

Dr. Woodson Jr's Performance

I simply love Dr. Woodson! I've been seeing him for about 6 years now and he's taken my skin to horrendous and embarrassing to absolutely amazing! I use to have awful acne but with Dr. Woodsons help I've been acne free for years now! He's helped calm my dry skin and my dry flaky scalp! Wait times...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
While I like Dr Woodson as a person,I have never been treated so poorly by a medical office in my adult years. All calls go to voice mail that go unreturned. Office manager and administrators do not have patiant care as a priority. Will no longer be going to this practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Never seen on time. Excessive wait times. Record keeping horrible I've corrected my insurance several times, and still wrong. It affects labs and everything else. Lab results sent to wrong place. Go somewhere else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The most inconsiderate and unprofessional staff I have had to deal with. I was happy to find another dermatologist office to go to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a terrible first experience with this office. I made an appointment for 8:45 and completed the online paperwork as instructed during scheduling. I arrived at the appointment 15 mins early only to be told I'd been marked a no show. She said l should have arrived 30 mins early. Scheduling NEVER...more
Are you Dr. Woodson Jr?