Dr. Johnnie Woodson Jr, MD

Dermatology | Male

229 N Pecos Rd Ste 100 Henderson, NV 89074 Get Directions
Dr. Johnnie Woodson Jr, MD
Dr. Johnnie Woodson Jr, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Woodson Jr is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Woodson Jr's Care Philosophy

As a dermatologist I focus on the patients concerns and needs. We offer many services to provide quality care. We offer a full cosmetic department to cater to those patients who have interest in fillers, injections, laser treatments, lipoblast, and more. We are privileged to be a part of many different clinical studies for conditions such as Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Atopic Dermatiits, and more. Call our office to schedule an appointment with our qualified providers.

Dr. Woodson Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Woodson Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Woodson Jr

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Woodson Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Woodson Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woodson Jr to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Woodson Jr's Performance
    FAIR
in Las Vegas, NV |
I simply love Dr. Woodson! I've been seeing him for about 6 years now and he's taken my skin to horrendous and embarrassing to absolutely amazing! I use to have awful acne but with Dr. Woodsons help I've been acne free for years now! He's helped calm my dry skin and my dry flaky scalp! Wait times can get pretty excessive, so I always try to make my appointments first thing in the morning to avoid that!
in Henderson, NV |
While I like Dr Woodson as a person,I have never been treated so poorly by a medical office in my adult years. All calls go to voice mail that go unreturned. Office manager and administrators do not have patiant care as a priority. Will no longer be going to this practice.
Chicago, IL |
Never seen on time. Excessive wait times. Record keeping horrible I've corrected my insurance several times, and still wrong. It affects labs and everything else. Lab results sent to wrong place. Go somewhere else.
in Henderson, NV |
The most inconsiderate and unprofessional staff I have had to deal with. I was happy to find another dermatologist office to go to.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had a terrible first experience with this office. I made an appointment for 8:45 and completed the online paperwork as instructed during scheduling. I arrived at the appointment 15 mins early only to be told I'd been marked a no show. She said l should have arrived 30 mins early. Scheduling NEVER communicated that and when I left and checked website it actually says 15 mins. I called to inform and they said Well, the website is wrong.....staff was rude and this was a colossal waste of my time.
in Henderson, Nv |
The PA I saw was helpful and knowledgable. She gave me a sample of cream for my rash and said to call in for a script when the sample was gone. Problem was, I could never get the office to Call me back about the script. I left several messages, as did my pharmacist. This office is terrible about calling you back or filling prescriptions. I won't be going back.
Have you seen Dr. Johnnie Woodson Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Woodson Jr?

Compare Dr. Woodson Jr

Dr. Woodson Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Woodson Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Graduated in 1990

Henry Ford Hospital
    Lac King/Drew Med Center

Completed in 1994

Dr. Woodson Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woodson Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology