Dr. John Yadegar, MD

Dr. John Yadegar, MD

Bariatric Surgery | Male | 50 years old

94 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

I am passionate about the benefits of bariatric surgery and have seen the life changing effects it has on patients. They have so much life still ahead of them, and you really see them blossom and transform their lives. It is very gratifying to perform weight loss surgery and see patients so radically change their lives and health in as little as six months to a year.Read more

Dr. Yadegar's Experience

See how Dr. Yadegar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yadegar

Dr. Yadegar accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yadegar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yadegar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yadegar to family and friends
Dr. Yadegar's Performance
in Simi Valley, CA |
Caring, listens to you, lots of resources, knows his stuff, and genuinely cares about his patients. Oh, did I say that already? Well there ya go! Caring tops the list!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Yadegar genuinely care for your health. He provide pre and post care to ensure that you are successful on your weight loss journey. He doesn't rush you into anything. He takes his time to explain everything and let you decided what is best. He makes sure you fully understand everything that this life changing journey entails and regularly checks up on you. Dr Yadegar saved my life and I am forever thankful.
in Cathedral City, CA |
Dr. Yadegar is a kind compassionate man. His bed side manner is top notch.
in Lancaster, CA |
I have been privileged to have Dr Yadegar as my physician for more than ten years. Having had very negative experiences with surgeons in the past, I was thrilled to finally have someone in my life with so much compassion, consistency and integrity. Several years after my gastric bypass, I petitioned my medical provider to allow Dr Yadegar to perform another, unrelated surgery. I didn't trust anyone else. I am grateful that he and his staff continue to provide me guidance and support at anytime.
in Burbank, CA |
Dr Yadegar is the best Bariatric Surgeon. He has a great knowledge of his specialty and explains it to his patients in easy to understand terms. Dr Yadegar is a very caring doctor that makes himself available to his patients. He's available to patients to help them to meet their weightloss and health goals. He doesn't stop that caring once you've reached your goals but he's also available if you get off track and need further help to get back on track! He's AWESOME!!!
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Y and his staff are amazing!!! I wish there was a higher rating than 5 stars. He made my journey amazing.
in Palmdale, CA |
Excellent. Very caring, he takes the time to get to know you.
Lancaster, CA |
He is interested and concerned about his patients. I came to him when my other doctor would not follow up after surgery.
in Apple Valley, CA |
He is one of the kindest and most thorough surgeon's I've ever had. He is great at explaining things and is always available and willing to answer any questions you might have.
in Lancaster, CA |
A long journey for me to have the surgery, and Dr. Yadegar and staff were with me all the way through every step. Excellent information and preparation. Follow-up care and concern far beyond any expectations. I cannot recommend Dr. Yadegar and staff highly enough! You future life and care are in excellent hands! Thank you, Dr. Yadegar!
in Los Angeles, CA |
He and his entire staff are amazing and gave me my life back 4 years ago!
in Studio City, CA |
Very caring, with understanding the difficulties which were ahead.
in Big Bear Lake, CA |
Yes, I have a few words to share about Dr. Yadegar: professional, experienced, thorough, caring, patient, considerate, attentive, easy-going, nice, and successful. Best FOV ever! Thank you, Dr. Y, for adding years to my life!
in Lancaster CA |
Very thorough, attentive to any questions or concerns.
in Antelope Valley |
Dr. Yadegar is the very best doctor I have ever dealt with. He's tough, but loving because he actually cares about your well being and knows you by name. He hires staff members that are in line with his goals. He is incredibly skilled. The only downside is that you often have to wait well past your appointment time to see him - but have no fear, it's because he's spending quality time with patients and will do the same for you. He's worth the wait!!!!
in Yucca Valley, CA |
Dr Yadegar is awesome. He explained all the steps..risks..benefits of each procedure. He treats you like family. The communication from all his staff is superb! Thanks
in Palmdale, CA |
He is a amazing Dr I would recommend him to anyone I love who was considering wls.
in Downey, CA |
When I was considering to have Bariatic Surgery I was very skeptic. I have all my questions, fear, doubt, concerns in myself. Dr. Yadegar answered it all. He explained the pre & post-op plans. He take his time to explain every details. It has been 3 years for me and lost 100 lbs. and keeping it up. Thank you very much Dr. Yadegar, God bless you.
in Acton, CA |
He is so very caring, and he takes all the time you need to discuss medical and emotional issues associated with bariatric surgery.
in Monrovia, CA |
Best doctor ever!!! Changed my life!!!
in Lancaster, CA |
Dr Yadagar, my hero, my life giver, my life changer, you are amazing, my confidence is soaring because of you, my head is held high because of you, I have experienced so many things that I was afraid or ashamed to experience, YOU did that, I found life, and new love, you have given me a reason, I will never let you down, I will fight to maintain my new life and when And if I feel like giving up I will call on you because you are always there for us, and your skills are so appreciated ??
in Palmdale, CA |
I am blessed that Dr.Yadegar is my physician. He goes above and beyond in my care and I bet I'm not the only one . Other Providers should follow Dr.Yadegar's character, his compassion and technique is second to none. And if the medical community would follow his lead the profession would be a beautiful experience.
in Murrieta, CA |
a doctor that takes his time with his patients, office is clean, and everyone really great in office
in Leona Valley, CA |
Dr. Yadegar is a rare find today. He truly cares about your progress and both he and his staff let you know they are there to support you at any time. How many doctors have a Holiday party for their patients? Um...none, except for Dr. Yadegar! I thought this kind of doctor was a thing of the past. He is excellent at what he does, nurturing, caring and his bedside manner is incredible! Truly amazing. I am blessed to have been recommended to him by another happy patient.
in Woodland Hills |
The most carrying physician I had the privilege knowing.
in Palmdale, Ga. |
He was their for me after a year later of my bypass surgery! I had a twisted Hernia! And after his long day of surgery! He did mine! I was hearing him on the phone canceling his events! Because I needed him! Thanks for loving your patients!
in Lancaster, CA |
As a patient of Dr. Yadegar I havecome to respect his a abilities / skills as a surgeon, and the fact that becoming his patient means you are treated by him and his staff as part of a family.
in Camarillo, CA |
He is caring, thorough and just plain amazing!
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Yadegar is the best doctor I have ever come across. He's so personable honest and genuinely a great person and doctor. You now your in good hands after your first meeting with him.
in Lancaster, CA |
I have never meet a Doctor who made me feel very comfortable about having major surgery. He is the most caring Doctor I have ever meet. I just wish he was my Doctor for all my needs. He explains everything in detail. Spendinding as much time as you need. Dr. yadagar and his staff are always available to answer questions or see you. I have recomended him may times and will continue to do so. Thanks again for giving me my life back.
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr.Yadegar has been a blessing in my life. He has gone above and beyond in my care and I bet I'm not the only one . He show's he truly care's for me and my health and I can't be more thankful . Other physicians should take lessons from him on overall patient care , compassion and technique . The medical community would be a 100% better experience if even a fraction of provider's followed Dr . Yadegar's example.
in Palmdale, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr Yadegar. I had my bariatric surgery about 2 years. He has genuine interest in his patients. Makes suggestions without passing judgment if you stumble. His office staff is amazing. Some of the nicest people I have met.
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr Yadagar is one of the kindest most skilled physicians I have ever met, I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone considering bariatric surgery
Palmdale, CA |
Wait time for appointments is long but he is worth it. Pays a lot of attention to each patient. He truely cares about each patient and gives them all the time they need when he is there with you
Lancaster, CA |
Best Dr.Yadegar .. He goes above and beyond and I feel so blessed that he is my Doctor. Definitely The best he need more then 10 ??
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Yadegar really took his time answered all my questions. He and his office staff are so caring. The best compliment we can give is my husband likes him. That means a lot. He is not a doctor person but saw the difference in how Dr. Yadegar treated me as his patient.
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Yadegar has been amazing through this whole process!!! Him and his staff go above and beyond and always make themselves available to answer questions or to help you stay/get back on track!! Ilhe came highly recommended from a coworker & I am so grateful!
Lancaster Ca. |
It all starts from the greeting at the front desk to Dr.Yadegar the entire staff treat you as family any one considering surgery at least call and make an appointment no question is not answered by Dr.Yadegar . Thank you Dr. Yadegar for the start of a wonderful journey. Steve
in Palmdale, CA |
He really invests in you doing your best. If you are someone who avoids doctors over weight issues due to feeling shamed, you will love being on Dr. Yadegar's team. He is encouraging and supportive! I had gastric bypass five years ago and know I can still go to him if needed. He cares
in Palmdale Ca |
Dr. Yadegar and his team are absolutely AMAZING!! I highly recommend Dr. Yadegar to anyone who is interested or even thinking about bariatric surgery. He is the best! He and his team are there for you 100+ % of the way. Dr Yadegar sincerely cares so much about each and every one of his patients. They are not just his patients but are his bariatric family. Dr Yadegar is such a blessing to me and to many others. He has given me my life back and been by my side every step of the way. DrYadegar4life
in Murrieta, CA |
Dr Yadegar is one of the most caring and generous doctors I have seen. He truly cares about each and everyone of his patients needs and well being. Not only is he an amazing doctor his office staff is helpful and makes you feel like part of their family. If I can give more than 5 stars, I would
in Los Angeles, CA |
He is the best Doctor I have ever had. He saved my life as far as I am concerned. He is amazing!
in Lancaster, CA |
Dr. Yadegar is a very caring, thorough doctor. He really gets to the details, and genuinely cares about his patients health. I wish I had a primary care doctor like Dr. Yadegar! He's the best!!!
in Quartz Hill Ca |
Dr.Yadegar is by far the best doctor I have had the privilege of having as my surgeon he is compassionate in his patients care he takes the time to explain things and deserves every single star he is awesome and alway's there for his patients day or night.
in Acton, CA |
Dr Yadegar did my surgery 1 1/2 yrs ago and I have had no real problems since. He and his staff are always available to help you with any questions and he is really interested in his patient's becoming the best they can.
in Lancaster, CA |
Dr. Yadagar is the nicest, kindest and most wonderful doctor I have ever had. He is extremely caring and loving. I would recommend everyone who wants to have weight loss surgery to see him.
in Valencia, CA |
I love Dr Yadegar! He was amazing! No question was too big or small for him to go over with me. He spent so much time with me during each of my appointments. I never felt rushed out. He gave me great directions and I never felt lost or unsure of what I was supposed to do. Recovery was pretty easy. The worst part for me was the drainage but once that was out, I felt great. I would recommend Dr Y to anyone looking for a great doctor!
in Palm Springs, CA |
All my fears were eased once I met this man. He is so thorough and asks all the right questions; even ones I never thought would be significant. You are not just a file number here, you are a loved person. They walk you thru every step. Let me not sugar coat it, the surgery was tough. You have to know in your heart you are ready to CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I am eternally grateful for this wonderful team. I am no longer pre-diabetic & no more high blood pressure. I have my spice for life back!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Yadegar is a great Doctor and person. I would recommend him hands down!!
Have you seen Dr. John Yadegar, MD?
Are you Dr. Yadegar?

Compare Dr. Yadegar

Dr. Yadegar's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yadegar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Yadegar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yadegar's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

• Metabolic Disorders

King's College London School Of Medicine, University Of London

Graduated in 1991

• Farsi

Dr. Yadegar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yadegar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery