Dr. John Woeste Jr, MD

Dr. John Woeste Jr, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Riverside Pain Physicians 1375 Roberts Dr Ste 205 Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Get Directions

With a distinguished career in anesthesiology that includes overseeing hospital pain departments, Dr. Woeste began his medical training by getting a degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville. He would then receive a clinical fellowship from Harvard University and complete a residency in anesthesiology at the Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. Continuing his profession in Jacksonville, Fla., Dr. Woeste served as a department chief in two of the city's major hospitals. He served as chief in the Anesthesiology and Pain Division of Methodist Medical Center and as chief in the Anesthesiology and Pain Management Department of Baptist Medical Center-Beaches.

Dr. Woeste Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Woeste Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Woeste Jr

Dr. Woeste Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woeste Jr to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Woeste Jr's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
On Sept 13, 2016, I wrote about how Dr. Woeste's staff sent my lab work to an 'out of network' lab with the potential cost of $3,300. On Nov 16, 2016, I called the office again to clarify the charge for my Aug 23rd visit and I learned that I was overcharged by $46.23. I asked for a refund and they said it would take 6-8 weeks. Well after 6-7 calls, I finally received the check today. Dr. Woeste may be a good pain doctor but dealing with the office staff is enough to make me never go back.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Woeste identified where my pain was originating from and it was not where I thought it was. He treated me with the first step in relieving my pain. Surgery was the last option which he suggested was not an option at this time. He stated that we could complete the task of relieving my pain through injections and therapy and last resort medication. I am on my way to recovering from pain from an accident I had. I am not 100% pain relief yet but we are getting there. He is GREAT!!!
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Dr. Woeste is empathetic and a great doctor! He has taken excellent care of both my parents who have chronic pain. He relieved their pain and made their quality of life much better! He is very knowledgeable.
in Atlantic Beach, FL |
His staff is awful! I was yelled at and scolded. He wrote the wrong doses (double what i was taking) on my medication, then told me I was wrong. I had to bring in the old bottles to prove I was correct. No apology and refused to call the pharmacy. They had to call him. I left soon after!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Has been my pain management specialist since my bone cancer diagnosis 6 years ago. I first arrived at his office using a walker ready for wheel chair and Dr. Woeste had me walking, and exercising within 30 days. He is truly a compassionate and caring person that I truly attribute my being able to endure this disease with dignity and high quality of life.
in Atlantic Beach, FL |
Dr Woeste is a fantastic doctor and also Kim but his staff is horrible, I just changed to a new physican because of his staff
Have you seen Dr. John Woeste Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Woeste Jr?

Compare Dr. Woeste Jr

}

Dr. Woeste Jr says...

Dr. Woeste Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Woeste Jr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Woeste Jr's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Woeste Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Woeste Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Florida

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Woeste Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woeste Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Woeste Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Woeste Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.