Dr. John Willis, MD

Orthopedic Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. John Willis, MD

Dr. John Willis is an orthopaedic surgeon at Cape Cod Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. He completed Orthopaedic Surgery training at the University of Connecticut and has a fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine from the Rocky Mountain Sports Medicine Fellowship in Aspen, Colorado. Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Willis currently sees patients at our main office in Hyannis and our new center in Sandwich. He performs his surgery at Cape Cod Hospital as well as the Ambulatory Surgery and Laser Center of Cape Cod.

...See Less

Dr. Willis' Care Philosophy

On behalf of our physicians, medical providers and staff, welcome to Cape Cod Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy, P.C. Our Board Certified and Fellowship trained physicians and qualified staff are working together, as the premiere provider of orthopaedic services in the greater Cape Cod area, to get you back to good health and the activities you love. We take tremendous pride in providing the highest quality of orthopaedic care and are striving to deliver an outstanding experience to each and every one of our patients.

Dr. Willis' Experience

See how Dr. Willis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Willis is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Willis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Willis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willis to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Willis' Performance
in Plymouth, MA |
After my initial visit Dr. Willis diagnosed my problem by reviewing X-rays and MRI to ensure the partial knee replacement he suggested was the proper procedure for me. All information passed to me by the doctor was accurate. I am a very active person. I was walking on my knee the same day of surgery. I was skating in four weeks, playing forward in hockey in 6 weeks, playing goalie in eight weeks and riding my bicycle in that 6 week time period also. All the therapist were great.
We appreciate you sharing your positive experience! The Physicians and Staff of CCOSM strive to provide excellent orthopaedic care, thank you for letting us know we are reaching your expectations!
in yarmouth port, ma |
Best ever. Pre-OP, OP, Post OP. GREAT care all the way. Three different OPs later, I would still go to him.
in Mashpee, MA |
I chose Dr John Willis to perform my ACL reconstruction with a hamstring graft and I couldn't ask for better results. My knee is almost back at 12 week and i am ready to hike and run. My knee is strong and has full range which I was so worried about. He discussed all my options with me and answered all my questions along the way. I also met is PA Trent who was also very helpful on the few appts we had and explained the surgery fully to me. I enjoyed my full experience and the great follow up.
in Yarmouthport, MA |
Only ever saw his PA even though I asked to see the doctor. Current PA - Trent Hiles is a total joke-arrogant, disrespectful, throws your age in your face. Problem with Left Knee a month ago and Trent said you have arthritis, so it doesn't matter if there's anything else wrong with the knee and he kept trying to sell me a knee replacement. Went to Brigham and Womens yesterday-knee was correctly diagnosed as a Grade 2 MCL tear. The only thing I'd go to CC Ortho for is my regular Hyalgan shots.
Have you seen Dr. John Willis, MD?

Compare Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis says...

Dr. John Willis is an orthopaedic surgeon at Cape Cod Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. He completed Orthopaedic Surgery training at the University of Connecticut and has a fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine from the Rocky Mountain Sports Medicine Fellowship in Aspen, Colorado. Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Willis currently sees patients at our main office in Hyannis and our new center in Sandwich.  He performs his surgery at Cape Cod Hospital as well as the Ambulatory Surgery and Laser Center of Cape Cod.

Dr. Willis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Willis says...

Specializing in Sports Medicine, ACL repair and reconstruction and arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery

Dr. Willis says...

Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery, Sports Medicine and sports related injuries

Dr. Willis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Willis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Willis' Board Certifications

• Knee Ligament Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Rocky Mountain Sports Med Co

Completed in 1999

Creighton University

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Willis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine