Dr. John Williams, MD

Dr. John Williams, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. John Williams, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Baton Rouge, LA and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1974 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

8777 Bluebonnet Blvd Ste A

Baton Rouge, LA 70810

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check Dr. Williams' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Williams' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Atrophy
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Brow Lift
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Dr. John V. Williams has been at the forefront of plastic surgery techniques and technology since 1981. Dr. Williams continually seeks to improve and adapt his knowledge of cosmetic surgery to ensure that his patients receive only the highest level o...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

3.1

Dr. Williams?
Dr. Williams' Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Williams, MD
I had a Tummy Tuck performed by Dr Williams in September 2018. I have had problems ever since. This doctor told me I don’t know what’s going on or why but ordered a cat scan. Got that but had to get the results from my Primary DR because Dr Williams not his staff has yet to inform me of the results which they have had for 1 week even after several phone calls to the office. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
From the moment I walked into the door of Dr. Williams office for a consult up until the day of surgery I felt extremely comfortable with dr. Williams and all of his staff! Dr. Williams and Maura are excellent in patient care and going above and beyond not only for patient satisfaction, but also to keep patient and family educated with what to expect! They are highly knowledgeable and skilled in their field of training! I would highly recommend dr. Williams and all of his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
Dr Williams was recommended by a close friend and I had seen her results and were great. I went in for side pocket closure and a lift. After opening me up Dr Williams found that the implants I had in were a type that was likely to cause tumors. He did NOT put them back in!!! Thank you!!! Maura and Elle have been absolutely wonderful... very understanding and compassionate, I love them all!! I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH MY RESULTS (and I’m only 5wks out). I highly recommend Dr Williams and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
I met with Dr Williams and his staff about several issues I wanted addressed. He listened and then gave his opinions... one at a time, making sure I understood everything. I found him engaging and attentative. His expert knowledge really showed through. I felt comfortable after the visit and am looking forward to my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
While I understand cosmetic surgery isn't always dandelions and butterflies. I felt at first visit Dr. Williams and his staff are all very nice. That is until he botches your surgery. Then you are on your own. I do not recommend this Doctor. He has absolutely no bed side manner. He is extremely rough during procedures. Shows no concern to any issues you have after surgery. Do your research before choosing this man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams is THE best plastic surgeon! Over the past 15 years, i have had several improvement surgeries all performed by Dr. Williams. I would not trust anyone else. Actually, i now live out of state and travel to Baton Rouge just to have my enhancement surgeries done by Dr. Williams. His staff, especially Maura, is very efficient and helpful, and make you feel so comfortable throughout the planning, pre-op, surgery, and post-op. I highly recommend Dr. John Williams.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
Excellent experience very informative staff I would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?