Dr. John Williams, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 75

Dr. Williams

Aesthetic Surgery Center

8777 Bluebonnet Blvd Ste A Baton Rouge, LA 70810

Dr. John Williams, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Baton Rouge, LA and has over 46 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School medical school in 1974. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Williams to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Williams with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Ochsner Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Ochsner Medical Center today at (504) 345-1172.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Ochsner Medical Center.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williams

3.3

Dr. Williams?
I was so excited to get my tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation and the results were so disappointing. Within 5 weeks my breasts started dropping and my stomach started pooching out. The scarring is unbelievable. When I went back in, the ONCE nice and attentive Dr. Williams and his daughter, Maura treated me as if it was my fault... they were cold and rude and just wanted me out of there. Horrible experience.
Disappointed in Baton Rouge – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
Such a great experience! I am 39 yrs old and am 18 weeks post OP breast augmentation. I had small deflated A cup and now a full DD. They have healed beautifully and are soft to the touch and already feel like MINE. He did such a good job. My breasts look and feel amazing and my confidence sky rocketed. Excellent surgeon! I chose 485cc smooth round gel implants placed under muscle. He answered all my questions and calmed my anxiety about surgery. Explained different options and recommended options for my frame as well. Tried on sizers to get a feel for look and weight then set up virtual reality so I could see them on me before surgery too! Surgery was quick. Had zero bruising. Was back at my job by day 5. He has done regular follow ups to check progress and has a super helpful staff. Very comfortable warm environment and all was done in one place. I trust him with my body and so does my husband. Amazing results and he didnt have much to work with to start lol! Worth it!
  • Long wait times
C – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
Excellent, Recommend to my friends often
  • Long wait times
Paula Bordelon in Marksville, LA – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
I had a Tummy Tuck performed by Dr Williams in September 2018. I have had problems ever since. This doctor told me I don’t know what’s going on or why but ordered a cat scan. Got that but had to get the results from my Primary DR because Dr Williams not his staff has yet to inform me of the results which they have had for 1 week even after several phone calls to the office. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR
Baton Rouge , LA – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
From the moment I walked into the door of Dr. Williams office for a consult up until the day of surgery I felt extremely comfortable with dr. Williams and all of his staff! Dr. Williams and Maura are excellent in patient care and going above and beyond not only for patient satisfaction, but also to keep patient and family educated with what to expect! They are highly knowledgeable and skilled in their field of training! I would highly recommend dr. Williams and all of his team!
Alyssa crane – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
Dr Williams was recommended by a close friend and I had seen her results and were great. I went in for side pocket closure and a lift. After opening me up Dr Williams found that the implants I had in were a type that was likely to cause tumors. He did NOT put them back in!!! Thank you!!! Maura and Elle have been absolutely wonderful... very understanding and compassionate, I love them all!! I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH MY RESULTS (and I’m only 5wks out). I highly recommend Dr Williams and staff!
St Amant, LA – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
I met with Dr Williams and his staff about several issues I wanted addressed. He listened and then gave his opinions... one at a time, making sure I understood everything. I found him engaging and attentative. His expert knowledge really showed through. I felt comfortable after the visit and am looking forward to my treatment.
RL in Baton Rouge, LA – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
While I understand cosmetic surgery isn't always dandelions and butterflies. I felt at first visit Dr. Williams and his staff are all very nice. That is until he botches your surgery. Then you are on your own. I do not recommend this Doctor. He has absolutely no bed side manner. He is extremely rough during procedures. Shows no concern to any issues you have after surgery. Do your research before choosing this man.
Baton Rouge, La – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams is THE best plastic surgeon! Over the past 15 years, i have had several improvement surgeries all performed by Dr. Williams. I would not trust anyone else. Actually, i now live out of state and travel to Baton Rouge just to have my enhancement surgeries done by Dr. Williams. His staff, especially Maura, is very efficient and helpful, and make you feel so comfortable throughout the planning, pre-op, surgery, and post-op. I highly recommend Dr. John Williams.
Kimberlee in Destin, FL – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?
Excellent experience very informative staff I would highly recommend
Abbeville, LA – Nov 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Williams, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery