Psychiatry  |
Dr. John Wilkins, DO
Dr. John Wilkins, DO is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Medford, NJ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Community Treatment Options

239 Taunton Blvd Ste A2

Medford, NJ 08055

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Wilkins

Dr. Wilkins' Experience

Dr. Wilkins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Eating Disorders
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Wilkins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilkins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilkins to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Wilkins' Performance
in New Jersey |
Thanks you Dr. Wilkins for helping regain a positive place in life, he and his staff are AWESOME.
in Pine Hill, NJ |
Not only does Dr. Wilkins make it a point to get an idea of what is going on in your life, he also makes it a point to express his empathy. He is a very kind man, with a gentle presence. He treats you like a patient, and listens with complete focus on you, and makes a plan that can be formulated to make life more functioning for his patients. I have seen therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists since I was 8 years old. 15 years later, I believe I've found one of the best doctors yet.
in Marlton, NJ |
Quick to get in, quick to get out, writes you meds and your visit is over quite quickly. He failed to diagnose me years ago.
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
I've been seeing Dr. Wilkins for years. He always listens to my concerns and was patient with me in trying new meds until I found something that I was comfortable with. He gives you his email address so you can reach out with any questions or concerns after hours and gets back to you promptly. Appointments are pretty short, but he never makes me feel like he's rushing me out.
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
Terrible, he was always on a rush, and seemed to guess what medication he felt I could use, like lets try with this I would ask why and he would answer my kid is taking it. Not very professional. If I had questions I had to be quick or he would be answering as he's walking me out. Tried three meds before getting the one that sort of works. No follow up on dose, no real concern, a real money making machine.
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
He was always in a rush, and the only reason to prescribe medication was because his children took them. I had a severe reaction to one of the medications, he swore by. It took several days to get his secretary to tell me to lower the dose. He would not take the time to answer my questions, answering them as he's walking me out the door. I don't recommend. It felt like he's a money making machine.
I have been a patient of Dr. Wilkins for about six years now. I was referred by my therapist for medication management. On my first visit he spent a great deal of time with me. He asked about my history and prior medications. He spent the time to hear what my current problems were. We discussed which medications would be appropriate for me. At my subsequent visits he spent time asking about my family and job as well as how the medication was working. He respected my input. I never felt r
in Medford, NJ |
Very satisfied with Dr. Wilkins. A relaxed environment, kind and friendly staff make it a good experience. I have been seeing Dr. Wilkins for 6 months and will continue to.
Have you seen Dr. John Wilkins, DO?
Are you Dr. Wilkins?