Dr. John Wilkaitis, MD

Dr. John Wilkaitis, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. John Wilkaitis, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Flowood, MS. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

3531 Lakeland Dr Ste 1052

Flowood, MS 39232

Learn about Dr. Wilkaitis

Dr. Wilkaitis' Experience

Dr. Wilkaitis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Wilkaitis "We offer the dedicated care or trained specialists in the areas of child, adolescent, and adult Behavioral health care services. Our website contains a full description of our services at childpsychsolution.com"

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Psychosomatic Medicine

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry
  • Psychosomatic Medicine

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Disruptive Behavior Disorders
  • Homicidal Ideation
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophrenia
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Mississippi
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Childrens Hosp Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Wilkaitis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilkaitis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilkaitis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilkaitis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilkaitis to family and friends
1.6
Dr. Wilkaitis' Performance
    POOR
    GOOD
    GOOD
Florence, MS |
This so called doctor has no business treating anyone. He has absolutely no bedside manner and doesn’t have a clue about how to treat my son. He gets on to him about fidgeting with his hands and ask about his grades in school every visit. He is very rude and acts very superior. Don’t go to this doctor!!!!
Jackson, MS |
I took my son to see Dr. Wilkaitis for anxiety. He has a horrible bedside manner. He reprimanded my son for fidgeting! Anyone knows that a child with anxiety is naturally going to fidget. My son begged to never go back to see him and we have not nor will we ever. I would not recommend him to anyone!
in Madison, MS |
I took my teenage son who suffers from Anxiety and ADD. I paid a lot of money for the evaluation but all this Dr. did was talk with my son and then diagnosis him with Anxiety disorder. Really, I had already done that. No testing completed etc. Charged me $375 to tell me what other doctors had already stated. Then, when I cancelled an apt 22 hours in advance, I was charged $100 fee because I didin't cancel 24 hours in advance. Ridiculous. Will never go back.
Brandon, MS |
This is one arrogant and uncompassionate human being. He does not need to be in the business of caring for children! He saw my 11 year old daughter while she was an inpatient at Brentwood (another place I would not recommend sending a child!) and he was frightening to her, arrogant, and refused to talk with me about her care. He immediately put her on ADHD meds even though that was not her diagnosis. He is an awful "doctor" in any sense of the word! Stay away from this horrid man!
in Raymond, Ms |
When you take your child to a psychiatrist it is generally an act of desperation. The parent is reaching out because they do not know how to help their child. He did not try to interact much with my 5 yr old who has a speech and language disorder. He belittled mine and my husbands concerns. He took a non urgent call about scheduling in the middle of our apt without apology. He told us there was nothing he could do if she wouldn't talk to him. W/out directing us to who could help.
in Madison MS |
My child left his office in tears. This was possibly the worst bedside manner I've ever seen in a doctor, especially one who specializes in children.
Have you seen Dr. John Wilkaitis, MD?
Are you Dr. Wilkaitis?