Dr. John Wilkaitis, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Male

Children's Psychiatric Solutions 3531 Lakeland Dr Ste 1052 Flowood, MS 39232 Get Directions
Dr. John Wilkaitis, MD

Dr. John Wilkaitis, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Flowood, MS. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

Dr. Wilkaitis' Care Philosophy

We offer the dedicated care or trained specialists in the areas of child, adolescent, and adult Behavioral health care services. Our website contains a full description of our services at childpsychsolution.com

Dr. Wilkaitis' Experience

See how Dr. Wilkaitis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wilkaitis

Dr. Wilkaitis accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Wilkaitis is now accepting new patients

Dr. Wilkaitis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilkaitis to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Wilkaitis' Performance
    GOOD
Jackson, MS |
I took my son to see Dr. Wilkaitis for anxiety. He has a horrible bedside manner. He reprimanded my son for fidgeting! Anyone knows that a child with anxiety is naturally going to fidget. My son begged to never go back to see him and we have not nor will we ever. I would not recommend him to anyone!
in Madison, MS |
I took my teenage son who suffers from Anxiety and ADD. I paid a lot of money for the evaluation but all this Dr. did was talk with my son and then diagnosis him with Anxiety disorder. Really, I had already done that. No testing completed etc. Charged me $375 to tell me what other doctors had already stated. Then, when I cancelled an apt 22 hours in advance, I was charged $100 fee because I didin't cancel 24 hours in advance. Ridiculous. Will never go back.
Brandon, MS |
This is one arrogant and uncompassionate human being. He does not need to be in the business of caring for children! He saw my 11 year old daughter while she was an inpatient at Brentwood (another place I would not recommend sending a child!) and he was frightening to her, arrogant, and refused to talk with me about her care. He immediately put her on ADHD meds even though that was not her diagnosis. He is an awful "doctor" in any sense of the word! Stay away from this horrid man!
in Raymond, Ms |
When you take your child to a psychiatrist it is generally an act of desperation. The parent is reaching out because they do not know how to help their child. He did not try to interact much with my 5 yr old who has a speech and language disorder. He belittled mine and my husbands concerns. He took a non urgent call about scheduling in the middle of our apt without apology. He told us there was nothing he could do if she wouldn't talk to him. W/out directing us to who could help.
in Madison MS |
My child left his office in tears. This was possibly the worst bedside manner I've ever seen in a doctor, especially one who specializes in children.
Have you seen Dr. John Wilkaitis, MD?
Are you Dr. Wilkaitis?

Compare Dr. Wilkaitis

Dr. Wilkaitis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Wilkaitis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Mississippi not available

Dr. Wilkaitis has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wilkaitis' Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry
  • Psychosomatic Medicine

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Homicidal Ideation
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

University Of Mississippi Medical Center

Completed in 2003

Childrens Hosp Med Ctr

Completed in 2005

Dr. Wilkaitis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilkaitis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Psychosomatic Medicine

Dr. Wilkaitis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wilkaitis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.