Dr. John C. Webster, MD

Dr. John C. Webster, MD

Urology | Male | 41 years old

19 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

'I want my patients to know that they come first. I will take the time to help identify their needs and appropriate treatment goals. Together we will determine a roadmap on how to achieve these goals'Read more

Dr. Webster's Experience

See how Dr. Webster's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Webster

Dr. Webster accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Webster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Webster to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Webster's Performance
in Niwot, CO |
Dr. Webster was recommended by my family doctor, as I was beginning to suffer from the typical urinary tract symptoms of a 71 year old male. If found Dr. Webster and his staff to be very professional and caring. The source of my problem was quick diagnosed and corrected through a "day surgery" visit and "out patient" recovery. The latest and urological, state-of-the-art (laser) techniques were employed, which facilitated a more rapid recovery. I am happy to report that I completely recovered.
in Thornton, CO |
My experience from first appointment through my surgery was outstanding. He was competent and caring, and always took his time to answer any questions I had.
in Longmont, CO |
They are efficient, caring, and made my process with a difficult kidney stone as easy as possible. I would recommend them to anyone as they are the best I have encountered in a 20 year period of dealing with chronic kidney stones and several different urologist offices. They got me in immediately more than once. I saw Erin Balcerzak, PA-C and she was very caring and efficient. Their front office employee Ann M. was the best in getting my questions answered and my needs resolved quickly.
Broomfield, CO |
this is the most arrogant, pompous, dismissive doctor I've ever come across. He was rude, had no bedside manner whatsoever. I would never send anybody this man. The only thing he can do is learn how to memorize from a book. Other than that he is pretty useless
in Lyons, CO |
Dr. Webster has been extremely professional in all his interactions with me. He is very thorough in his diagnostic approach, a good listener, and excellent in his communications to me of my treatment options and their expected outcomes in a clear and concise manner. My surgery went very well, was highly successful, and significantly improved the quality of my life. His entire staff is the best and were a pleasure to work with. Thanks to all!
in Longmont Co. |
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Webster to anyone. My experience with him involves both green light surgery where he gave me all the positive and negative aspects of that procedure and dealing with blood in the urine that turned out to be caused by bladder cancer. When I contacted his office on the blood urine I was seen that day and an exam found the cancer. He made an appointment for outpatient surgery ASAP and at this point I have a cystoscopy every 3 months to make sure all is OK.
in Longmont, CO |
Diagnosis of prostrate cancer is never an easy diagnosis. Through the course of potential treatments, and subsequent surgery, Dr. Webster and the staff at Alpine Urology were extremely professional, helpful, caring, informative, and skilled. Since surgery, the professionalism of this staff continues to impress me, ease worry, and remain extremely helpful and informative. I recommend this practice whole heartedly and commend them all for their knowledge, application, experience, and care.
New York, NY |
No time for his patients.
in Denver, CO |
Dr.Webster refuses to communicate with patients without them making an appointment and coming to his office. Even after medical procedures he will not communicate with his patients as to how the procedure went without them making an appointment. Usually weeks later.
in Longmont, CO |
What I liked most about dealing with Dr. Webster was that he told me everything that was going to happen during my cancer surgery. He reassured me, and yet let me know there were risks. He did a great job with my first surgery, and then again when I had an unrelated surgery two years later. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Longmont, CO |
I found Dr. Webster to be a professional in every way. He also explained everything that was done, and let me see what was going on. I will see him again when (and if) necessary.
in Longmont, Co |
From my husbands very first appointment with Dr. Webster we have been very impressed. Our family Dr. had already checked for a lot of possibilities before we went and we knew what Dr. Webster was looking for. He explained the process step by step so we both knew what was going to happen. Dr. Webster then went into high gear. He got rid of the problem ASAP. All along the way Dr. Webster and his staff were wonderful, never did anything with out explaining what and why first.
in Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Webster is thorough, very caring, explains what he is doing and why in very understandable terms, and always includes the patients perspective. I was always directly involve because Dr. Webster always presented treatment options with clear descriptions of what each entailed and why he recommended each in their order of preference. He is approachable and always willing to answer questions. His office staff is fantastic, very accommodatin and always helpful. I have never been kept waiting.
in Thornton, CO |
Dr Webster is a great guy who isnt afraid to state it like it is
Have you seen Dr. John C. Webster, MD?
Are you Dr. Webster?

Compare Dr. Webster

Dr. Webster's Care Philosophy

Dr. Webster says...

I am certified and experienced in Robotic surgery, laparoscopic, minimally invasive surgery, laser surgery, and cryoablation

Dr. Webster's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Webster has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Webster's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Chronic Prostatitis
  • Cystitis
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Lower Urinary Tract Syndrome
  • Male Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
  • Male Hypogonadism
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Rectocele
  • Renal Cell Cancer
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Retention
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary Urgency

University Of South Florida / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Tampa General Hospital

Completed in 2003

H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute I.

Completed in 2007

Tampa General Hospital

Completed in 2007

University Of Florida

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Webster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Webster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry