Dr. John Waters, MD

Dr. John Waters, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Complete Eye Care 5055 W Bristol Rd Flint, MI 48507 Get Directions

Dr. John Waters, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Flint, MI. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Waters is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center and McLaren Flint.

Dr. Waters' Experience

See how Dr. Waters' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Waters

Dr. Waters accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Waters has admitting privileges.

Dr. Waters' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waters to family and friends
Dr. Waters' Performance
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Waters performed cataract surgery, explaining each type of lens offered and helping me choose the one that was right for me. The care that I received before, during and after was excellent. Dr. Waters is kind, patient and extremely skilled. Jennifer, the technician who worked with me throughout the process is simply amazing. You can't ask for any better care for your eyes, anywhere. The office staff is friendly & professional and the waiting room is clean & comfortable. Recommended!
Flushing, MI |
The eyes are one of the most important facets of life. You need to trust the person taking care of them and feel comfortable with discussing issues, pre-surgical procedures, follow up discussions, and everyone involved in those processes. The professional staff at Complete Eye Care and Dr. Waters are extremely caring people. That they do it in an eye center is a bonus. If you are considering cataract surgery, lasik, or any other eye issue, this is the place to be - no matter where you live.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
I have been a patient of Complete Eye Care for about 20 years. Dr. Waters has done surgery on me twice, on my mother and other members of my family. The doctor and the staff are just excellent and they never make us wait at an appointment. I would not consider going anywhere else!!!!
in Flint Mi |
Dr. Waters has been my doctor for over 15 years. I was diagnosed with glaucoma, and Dr. Waters has helped keep my eyesight very strong. I appreciate his kindness and knowledge. In my opinion, Dr. Waters and the staff of Complete Eye Care, do a great job for their patients.
in Clio, MI |
He was kind and informative. I never felt worried about my surgery or after care. Explained everything clearly and answered all of my questions.
Grand Blanc, MI |
When I tell you that this is an EXCELLENT doctor, I truly mean it. He and his staff really take their time with you to make sure you're comfortable. His wait times are nominal and he seems to truly care. I had LASIK done with him and I'd recommend him to anybody. I'm switching to him for my husband and my regular Dr! You won't be disappointed.
in East Lansing, MI |
Dr. Waters was great as was everyone I dealt with during my time before and after my LASIK surgery. Fantastic experience all around.
in Flinr, Michigan |
i have been seing Dr. Waters for over 30 years. i respect his knowledge and have sent many people his way.
in Mount Morris, MI |
Dr. Waters and his staff are awesome. I highly recommend him for any eye problems you have. I have been going to eye doctors and medical doctors complaining about my eyes for at least four years. I was told nothing was wrong with my eyes. Not only did i have caratacts, but glaucoma too. I was stunned to say the least. Dr Waters gave me options to consider before my surgery. I chose to have both done at the same time. Oh my gosh. The world is much clearer, brighter, and colorful.
in Flint, MI |
Awesome place. Great with kids! Great Staff!
in Metamora, MI |
I am an artist and my eyesight is extremely important. I have been a patient of Dr. Waters for many years and have always been very pleased with his care .
in Swartz Creek, MI |
Dr. Waters is very professional and also friendly and interested in you as a person. He has done cataract surgery for my husband and myself and we were both very satisfied with the results.
in Elk Rapids, MI |
A truly exceptional experience with Dr Waters. It was well worth the 3 hour drive for all of my appointments. My eyes are better than I ever had dreamed of being able to use for reading again without glasses!
Grand Blanc, MI |
Dr Waters has been our family's eye Dr. for years and now my parents are having cataract surgery, and coming and going out of the office over the past several months, everything has been great. Dr. Waters and his staff have it down!!! From the moment you walk into the office you feel at home and always very little waiting. I also enjoy the fact that I get treated like a person and NOT a number there
Dr. Waters and his staff are wonderful. They took the time to figure out why my eyes were scratchy and blurry. I have cataracts and thought that was the reason. I found out I have dry eyes. Once I started the dry treatment, amazingly my eyes feel better and my vision is better.
in Flushing, MI |
Awesome experience, highly recommended.
Dr. Waters is a fine doctor. The problem is when a tech can't put your bifocal lenses in the frame straight, despite repeated attempts, the best resolution you can expect is to be insulted with snide remakes from the office manager. Dr. Waters deserves more competent technicians on staff and A MUCH MORE PROFESSIONAL OFFICE MANAGER !
Have you seen Dr. John Waters, MD?
Are you Dr. Waters?

Compare Dr. Waters

Dr. Waters' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Waters has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Waters' Board Certifications

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Evanston Hosp/Northwestern

Completed in 1984

University of Louisville

Completed in 1987

Dr. Waters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Surgery
  • Intralase
  • LASIK
  • Laser Cataract Surgery
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery